7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 17 ) at Houston ( -17 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chrisbanas

With Sabonis in, is brogdon less of a play? Would rather spend up for Westbrook now

• captainwacky

@pick6er said...

Anyone know why Lauri Markannen is so bad right now? Lingering Injury, coach, etc?

He also got dinged up a couple games ago and it seems like he’s playing through it (he had a core/ab injury). That’s not concrete, but he looked really bad.

• queensfinest

i have 5100 left for my utility spot on dk. who is the best option at or below that price?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@queensfinest said...

i have 5100 left for my utility spot on dk. who is the best option at or below that price?

You’re in the pricing dead zone, which is why you’re having a hard time I guess. I’d probably just roll House knowing he isn’t likely to dud. If you want to YOLO role out Portis. If you want a little in between then GR3.

• JSteele

@chrisbanas said...

With Sabonis in, is brogdon less of a play? Would rather spend up for Westbrook now

Brogdon is actually fine. He’s one of those players that require some of his other starters to be in for assists. His normal output won’t change much depending on whos in or out because of this

He might have 20 points and 12 assists or he might have 25 points and 7 assists etc.

• Vdaddy8888

Sabonis in Cash/Siakam in GPP? Or other way around… Siakam’s ceiling has to be higher..

• captainwacky

@Vdaddy8888 said...

Sabonis in Cash/Siakam in GPP? Or other way around… Siakam’s ceiling has to be higher..

Other way around if you have to.

• mlrfo4

@Pandamonious said...

Iā€™m not going to have time to do any more breakdowns if anyone was waiting for something specific. I have too much to sort out between now and lock. My evenings get hectic at home with 2 kids running around plus building.

I need to find a way to streamline this better while just or hopefully more useful going forward. Thanks for the good words all.

Appreciate the time you took on the write ups. Well done, thank you.

• Shaudy_lo

No Minutes restriction for Trae young

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m going right back to Goga on DK, unfortunately also going right back to Len lol

• queensfinest

@Pandamonious said...

You’re in the pricing dead zone, which is why you’re having a hard time I guess. I’d probably just roll House knowing he isn’t likely to dud. If you want to YOLO role out Portis. If you want a little in between then GR3.

yea i pretty much am. hate that zone lol. im thinking maybe house, damion lee, or portis

• pick6er

Seeing Simmons at 7,700 on DK is intriguing. Especially if Mitchell still throws shade over ROY?

• Sleazygreazy

@Shaudy_lo said...

No Minutes restriction for Trae young

Never really know man, Huerter was supposed to play 30-35 yesterday, ended up with 25. I’m a little miffed with the Atlanta minutes projections ATM.

• noddy

Is Culver in play?

• JSteele

Interesting. Capela’s projection jumped up to 38

• pick6er

@Sleazygreazy said...

Never really know man, Huerter was supposed to play 30-35 yesterday, ended up with 25. I’m a little miffed with the Atlanta minutes projections ATM.

Huerter was only “cleared” for 30-35 minutes.

• captainwacky

So the talk is kinda going in circles about how the warriors are viable and that game should be close than the spread, KAT/Drummond are at least singularly if not both necessary (on DK), Giannis and Lou will are a good GPP pairing… no one is talking about Harden or RWB, and in an even riskier gross spot, no one is talking about Embiid. I think particularly harden and Embiid are realllly interesting.

• SkateFiend

@Sleazygreazy said...

Young was on a 30 min limit and scored nearly 50 DFS points. He’ll likely play 35 minutes.

If he’s healthy, 20 points and 10 assists are his floor.

• jgchinz

T.Jones, LaVine and Randle core on DK GPP. Kinda hate it ugh.

Is going balanced a bad idea?

• tmarohl

Has anyone heard anything on Teague?

• JSteele

This slate is kind of stacked, I think you have to pick one of Harden, Giannis, Drummond and KAT since they all have similar ceilings. KAT makes the most sense to me for the price savings. It’s too difficult to fit in more than two players above 10k today.

RWB is great, same ceiling as Harden but not priced up because he was managing his load the other day while Harden wasn’t.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Is Culver in play?

I’ll have way too much, but a little biased since he took Tech to the National Championship game last year. If Teague plays I wont have any but right now I have 65% on DK and FD

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

So the talk is kinda going in circles about how the warriors are viable and that game should be close than the spread, KAT/Drummond are at least singularly if not both necessary (on DK), Giannis and Lou will are a good GPP pairing… no one is talking about Harden or RWB, and in an even riskier gross spot, no one is talking about Embiid. I think particularly harden and Embiid are realllly interesting.

Agree on Embiid. Not that I disagree with the rest, but Embiid specifically is intriguing, and frankly I’d rather roster him at 9.5K then Drum at 10.8K

• noddy

@theIrrigator said...

I’ll have way too much, but a little biased since he took Tech to the National Championship game last year. If Teague plays I wont have any but right now I have 65% on DK and FD

Thanks. Hope we get Teague news soon.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Right now I have 78% Harden/66% Westbrook on FD. I’ll have a little Embiid. No Embiid on DK and way more Westbrook than Harden but i only have 20 lineups over there

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.