7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -1 ) at Boston ( 1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 197
    9:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 17.5 ) at Golden State ( -17.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( – ) at Sacramento ( – ) —- T: —-

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• nmpap

sorry- Fan Duel- First time poster- Be kind. I’m searching for a wise pick of a SF under 4900 for tonight’s games. THX

• SJR

Am I crazy for like Tristan Thompson as a safe bet for 5x for cash on DK @ 4800?

If this game blows out shouldn’t he still get good run?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

shit harden and lawson going to be so highly owned

• TheRealJosh5

Terrence Jones is also ruled out tonight for the Rockets. So Howard, Jones & Beaverly are all out tonight.

• Wesleya90

Planning a Knight/Bledsoe/”(player-popup)Marcus Morris”:/players/marcus-morris-13316/Drunmond stack, thinking that’s gonna be a back and forth game all night with lots of scoring!

• deboer2012

give me Harden and Thornton everywhere

• kdriskell311

@nmpap said...

sorry- Fan Duel- First time poster- Be kind. I’m searching for a wise pick of a SF under 4900 for tonight’s games. THX

I’d definitely go with Iguodala. If you want some more salary relief for another position, T.J. Warren is also viable, IMO.

• kdriskell311

@SJR said...

Am I crazy for like Tristan Thompson as a safe bet for 5x for cash on DK @ 4800?

I believe he’s good for 14-12 tonight. I’ve got a lot of him.

• chgojcs

@SJR said...

You’re not the only one.

• strassnerte

@cprhou said...

He is out with a concussion. I would like to find a way to get Lawson in my lineup (he played 41 minutes in the last game when Beverly got the concussion), but I like my two PGs too much.

Go to DK. You can play all 3

• JJourneay33

So who is playing for Houston at big other than Capela and Hayes

• Kujayhawk20659

@caskins82 said...

Looking to do a Whiteside/Bosh stack, but will blowout risk doom me in?

Looked really hard at it, I just see less risk elsewhere.

• havs99

A good Pf for 3300 max on DK?

• csandbizzle

There’s about 10 PGs I want to roster tonight

• kdriskell311

@havs99 said...

Not looking good.

• mjroc

IT4, Stauskas, Bradley, McConnell, Harden, Wall gotta go with 4 of those 6 is tough…thoughts?

• Bradleymaddoxyep

• Bradleymaddoxyep

@havs99 said...

You might look at Montezl Harrell (3000). Rockets frontcourt is depleted. Only healthy big men are Clint Capela, Chuck Hayes, and Harrell. He’s bound to get 20-25 minutes of playing time and should hit value easily

• deerosa

@nmpap said...

First time poster- Be kind. I’m searching for a wise pick of a SF under 4900 for tonight’s games. THX

Iggy and all the way down at 3900 TJ warren.

• cccalloway

@peachfuzz said...

Is the money line on that GSW/Denver game REALLY -6000, or is that a typo? lol

High game total, but I’m definitely staying away from it. That “Curry will be part of the blowout” line of thinking is great, and all, but if it’s 70 – 30, or 40 by the half he’s going to sit most, if not all of the second half.

Sure, he’ll be part of the blowout, but that also means that he’s probably only going to be playing the first 70-80 points of that blowout. Yeah, I’ll totally pass on that.

That game total might be high, but 130 to 80 still makes 210. Not saying it’ll be that lopsided, but there’s definitely a good chance of it being something close (120-90 range).

I agree with the previous comment on Speights… Barton might get extra run here too, so I don’t mind him at all. I’d really caution against going with the studs in this game though.

Guys. Even with a high spread, the chances of this type of blowout is incredibly slim. More likely that GSW is up by around 10-15 at half and starters play normal 3rd qtr minutes. You almost NEVER see starters rested for an entire half.

That means Curry still gets 30 minutes (18 in 1st half and his 10-12 in 2nd). Let’s be conservative and say he gets 28 minutes (worst case imo). He is averaging 1.77 DKpts/min. That equates to 49.56 pts. Even if you drop down to 1.5pts/min, that gets him to 42pts which I feel is probably around his floor (realistically a little lower but still).

If you want to fade curry in cash, be my guest but pretty sure that is not a smart play. In GPP, go for it, but no clue why you want to fade Curry in cash.

What if GSW isn’t as hyped for this coming off win against Clips and Den keeps it competitive for 3 quarters. You will be dead with your lineup.

I mean even against MEmphis, a game they won by 50, he scored 47DK pts. If you want to be crazy and fade that, go right ahead but Curry is in EVERY SINGLE ONE of my cash lineups.

• Darkstar24

So many good lineups tonight, this is tough. The more I look around, tinker with lineups the less action I want honestly. handful of h2h, a few 50/50s and a few gpp lineups. Too easy to get carried away for me with all the possibilities tonight. I could easily roll out 20 lineups I like.

O/U on winning a big field gpp on DK. 380 pts?

• mjroc

I feel like I gotta have Stauskas in, the dude shot just over 25% last game and still got 8x value

• caskins82

geeze, the more i tinker the more i have no clue…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@JJourneay33 said...

So who is playing for Houston at big other than Capela and Hayes

montrezl will be a factor and might even start.

• Bradleymaddoxyep

Loving Harden tonight. I think he’s a cash lineup lock. No Cousins means less of a threat on the inside (where Harden makes his living). Plus, no Dwight means there’s no need to force post touches. Everything’s going to be swinging around the perimeter and then Capela will be there to clean up the middle. They’re going to play 4 smalls around the one big man and Harden should feast. Kings will either stay big and get run all night long, or both teams will be small and it’ll be a track meet. All this to say…load up on Harden, Lawson, and Thornton everywhere you can.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).