7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -1 ) at Boston ( 1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 197
    9:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 17.5 ) at Golden State ( -17.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( – ) at Sacramento ( – ) —- T: —-

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• caskins82

Conley screwed me over soooooo much last night….i only needed 15 FD point from him to cash in my 50/50’s and he put up 11

• karimamin

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Don’t underestimate Denver they defeated the Rockets and has a better record than most teams.

Nobody is underestimating anyone. But let’s be honest, Bruce Lee would still lose to Goku.

• cdaus8989

Celt’s fan here. I see some people are high on Beal tonight. Even though the Celtics are ranked poorly against SG’s so far this season, keep in mind that whether or not the stats show it, Avery Bradley is one of the premier lock down defenders around. For someone that gets a lot of their fp from scoring Beal has me a bit weary. Don’t want to influence anyone too much, but just something to keep in mind. On another note if Marcus Smart is out again tonight I think John Wall is more or less a must play.

• millerto

Gonna pay more attention to matchups tonight.

Blowout factor in effect with Curry?
    Boshtrich vs. Indy?
    George Hill with the dragon guarding him?
    J. Jack playing the Lakers?
    Pretty much anybody on the Wizards in the highest scoring game of the night?
    Does Chandler affect Drummond’s monster output at all?

Anthony Davis has been horrible in matchups that he should dominate. Will he do anything vs. Horford and Millsap?

Toronto vs. Orlando – game of the night?

• karimamin

Ug. I don’t see any of the top 5 listed PG’s on FD making value tonight. Winner tonight will have two mid-low value PG’s

• Csquared1987

@millerto said...

Gonna pay more attention to matchups tonight.

Blowout factor in effect with Curry?
    Boshtrich vs. Indy?
    George Hill with the dragon guarding him?
    J. Jack playing the Lakers?
    Pretty much anybody on the Wizards in the highest scoring game of the night?
    Does Chandler affect Drummond’s monster output at all?

Anthony Davis has been horrible in matchups that he should dominate. Will he do anything vs. Horford and Millsap?

Toronto vs. Orlando – game of the night?

Shhhhhhhhhhh on J. Jack lol

• cdaus8989

@cdaus8989 said...

Celt’s fan here. I see some people are high on Beal tonight. Even though the Celtics are ranked poorly against SG’s so far this season, keep in mind that whether or not the stats show it, Avery Bradley is one of the premier lock down defenders around. For someone that gets a lot of their fp from scoring Beal has me a bit weary. Don’t want to influence anyone too much, but just something to keep in mind. On another note if Marcus Smart is out again tonight I think John Wall is more or less a must play.

Also as we should have learned by now (myself included), stay far far away from any big man in the Celtics rotation!

• millerto

@Csquared1987 said...

Shhhhhhhhhhh on J. Jack lol

Pretty sure everybody knows about the Lakers and point guards by now.

And they’ll pay up for Curry and Harden anyway.

• millerto

@cdaus8989 said...

Also as we should have learned by now (myself included), stay far far away from any big man in the Celtics rotation!

We covered that already on page 1 haha.

And then I go looking at projections tonight and look who is the #1 ranked FPP per dollar on the entire list…..

Tyler Zeller

Yall have fun with that.

• rome9bc

@ssmfour said...

I personally think the NBA changes a huge amount year to year. New coaches, defensive/offensive schemes, breakout players, etc. DvP isn’t great at this point because if you’ve played 5 games, 3 of which have been against studs at a position, then of course your DvP is going to suck and vice versa. I would just look at matchups right now and you can generally get a good sense of whether or not it’s a good one

True but when you look at last years DvP then this years and you notice the same team up there with some new one that’s something good to see. Another thing is you said you look at individual match ups but that isn’t always ideal last night is a perfect example Rose vs Westbrook people would’ve thought Westbrook plays great defense but he didn’t last night.

• caskins82

I plan on riding Drummond hard (no homo)

• PGAKyle

I’m stacking Bosh/Whiteside with Drummond in my Util. spot. I’m liking Iguodala to get extra minutes tonight when GS is up 20 in the 4th. My question is… Do I trust Bayless as my value pick with MCW out or is he going to S!!! the bed again….?

• ssmfour

@rome9bc said...

Another thing is you said you look at individual match ups but that isn’t always ideal last night is a perfect example Rose vs Westbrook people would’ve thought Westbrook plays great defense but he didn’t last night.

No amount of recent stats in the world could’ve predicted last night, unless you consider 2011 stats recent. That was just one of those fluke games where Rose remembered how to play basketball. Looking at matchups generally works pretty well. There are obviously going to be exceptions

• timytim

aoll Kentucky lineup tonight on fantasy feud. Works as well as anything else.

• noddy

@caskins82 said...

I plan on riding Drummond hard (no homo)

If there was a ever a must play in cash games this might be it

• cdaus8989

LeBron if cavs are wearing sleeved jerseys = Instafade? Thoughts haha?

• smitty3691

Curry against a turnover prone, rookie point guard? Yes please .. If that game is a blowout it’s more than likely going to be because curry went off.

• millerto

@rome9bc said...

last night is a perfect example Rose vs Westbrook people would’ve thought Westbrook plays great defense but he didn’t last night.

Not a perfect example at all. Who would have thought D. Rose would take 25 shots last night after averaging 12 per game so far this year?

If I could predict who was gonna take double their average shots tonight, I would easily go all in on them.

People who picked Rose last night were lucky. No shame in that, but that’s what it is. There was no way to see that coming other than gut feel. He could have just as easily went

• millerto

@smitty3691 said...

Curry against a turnover prone, rookie point guard? Yes please .. If that game is a blowout it’s more than likely going to be because curry went off.

But at 10.3k, Curry needs to get 55+ in whatever time he gets to make it worth your while. Can he get 55+ fantasy points in 3 quarters? Probably, but will he? I honestly think I can build a better lineup without him tonight. I’ll feel better because it won’t be so boom or bust on the low end.

• Wrx_guy

On draftkings you can build an amazing lineup with just using 2 cheap players.. Jeez

• guitardude82

@millerto said...

Lesson learned. Twice this season already.

I’m gonna make a giant poster to hang above my computer that tells me some crucial info.

1. NO CELTICS. NO MATTER WHAT. ok, maybe Isiah Thomas, but even then, be scared.

2. Stop believing Mirotic will be better tonight than he was the last 4 nights.

3. Faried. Not to be trusted.

4. Rubio. I told you all that one good game doesn’t mean he’s suddenly a great player. His team sucks and he’s not that great.

5. Portland. Always fun to have a few guys rostered up going off in the late game and causing you to climb the leaderboard.

6. Memphis. There is no Tony Allen factor. They are not good defensively. Don’t live in the past.

7. Jimmy Butler. Always makes a roster better at a good price.

Dude are we brothers!? Seems we got the same stuff going on! Dude yesterday was the last day I roster Mirosuck!

As tonight I wont even touch the brow! Until I see some consistancy he is off. Even if I walk away with $5 in my pocket I dont care the Brow is off limits!

• zomdar

cheap SG’s for tonight and what do you guys think about marcus morris/thadeus young for tonight?

• pn3

taking davis so he can let me down again

• eloving56

Lettss gooo

• caskins82

Best bet tonight (already said) I think is to take the mid-range PG route…opens some doors

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).