• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: 192
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sjobarzanek

Steph Curry with the pop boy?

• bmann

That game is really complicated. Stays close and T-Jones is a nut play (will be played small) along with Curry and Durant, Brow and Frazier being strong plays. Total blowout it probably will end up being and Galloway, Hield, and Ian Clark become interesting.

• KindGuy

I feel like I’ve made most of my money this season fading the Brow and Frazier… Lol

Will be doing the same tonight.

• Nickj2306

Quick gpp question for you all since they are the same price

Gobert or turner?

• jjhollaway

So last night was in 5th place in DK GPP wake up to find I dropped to 110 because devin booker wanted to have another career night and Eric Bledsoe got space jammed..ok.

• sjobarzanek

On fanduel give me the top 3 best centers to play today thank you !

• hunteezee

Hood at 5.4k and Hill at 6k on FD vs Philly? Sign me up.

• Inujv87

Until his price gets too high or he proves to not be the GOAT I’m playing Embiid on FD.

Maybe DK but that’s more of a stretch.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Not much interest in forum yesterday due to being Sunday, hopefully someone can help with my questions today. Thanks in advance. Once I upload my teams to the DK lineups page do I have to enter all 50 individually into the same contest or can I enter them bulk at one time? Next question, once I get them entered if there is a late scratch and I have that player on 20 teams what is the easiest way to replace? Do I have to do it each team individually? Thanks for the help.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Finished 6th last night in the $3 max three team entry. My lineup would have won the $333 and $1060 DK contests. Now if that was the line up I would have entered who knows, I had 3 others, two of those 3 would have placed in the $333 but not the $1060. It does feel good knowing you can put a line up together that can compete in the bigger comps. Key is to be able to do it consistently everyday.

• Vanco

@Cooper08 said...

Not much interest in forum yesterday due to being Sunday, hopefully someone can help with my questions today. Thanks in advance. Once I upload my teams to the DK lineups page do I have to enter all 50 individually into the same contest or can I enter them bulk at one time? Next question, once I get them entered if there is a late scratch and I have that player on 20 teams what is the easiest way to replace? Do I have to do it each team individually? Thanks for the help.

Once your lineups are loaded, when you hit enter on any contest, the next page will show all available lineups. You can bulk enter all of them there or deselect any that you don’t want. Once they are entered, in the Lineups page at the top right is the Global Player Swap which will allow you to select a player to remove and the player to roster for all lineups so you don’t have to do it individually.

• bangthedrummond

@sjobarzanek said...

On fanduel give me the top 3 best centers to play today thank you !

Like Adams as the contrarian pick of the night. Should be low ownership facing whiteside. I think Vuc is top play, he should do what he wants vs RLo.

• sjobarzanek

@bangthedrummond said...

Like Adams as the contrarian pick of the night. Should be low ownership facing whiteside. I think Vuc is top play, he should do what he wants vs RLo.

Thats what I was thinking to but I also like Whiteside for his upside and I sorta like Capela against a weak frontline in Washington.

• yodertrey

My greedy ass made the right call and skipped last night…

• noddy

@jjhollaway said...

So last night was in 5th place in DK GPP wake up to find I dropped to 110 because devin booker wanted to have another career night and Eric Bledsoe got space jammed..ok.

Yep Booker killed me also

• lastcallcasualty

@Nickj2306 said...

Quick gpp question for you all since they are the same price

Gobert or turner?

Lots of Rebounds tonight for Gobert. Sixers can build the Trump Towers with all their bricks

• boosted23

3.7k left for UT spot? Looking at a Jeff Green GPP flyer and hoping he gets an uptick in minutes if hes shooting well. Last 2 games have been on the rise

• MikesWorld28

ugh I really do hate when gs is on the slate. just throws me the hell off lol. fading giannis paid off last night and I didn’t even have booker or barnes!

• jrrawlins

anyway to get Russ, Harden and AD into a lineup on FD?

• 7theye

Some help and questions

Jones – isnt Cunningham back? Why the love for him still

B) R. HOod – Hayward is back, won’t that hurt his FGa?

Any spot starting value plays?

• S7ubs

@jrrawlins said...

anyway to get Russ, Harden and AD into a lineup on FD?

I wouldn’t even try that. Most the time it never works. Even if those 3 get you 70 each you most likely only gonna finish with about 280ish points and that’s if your scrubs do very well. 280 isn’t winning you much of anything

• S7ubs

@7theye said...

Some help and questions

Jones – isnt Cunningham back? Why the love for him still

B) R. HOod – Hayward is back, won’t that hurt his FGa?

Any spot starting value plays?

Hood did decent yesterday with Haywood back. But yes it lowers his usage but he should still get his shots

• DirkDigglerz

My Core Harden CP3 Whiteside hope it works :)

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

new cash strategy: scour the lobby all day looking for H2H or 3-5 man contests with all people with no experience badges playing in them. Genius, amirite?

• Mod518

Harden probably has lower ownership with RWB price decline. Makes more sense to get RWB ceiling for $500 more on DK. Thoughts?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).