• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: 192
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Johnnyhooops

Almost lock

• gravitymaze

@beare said...

i dont like embid vs jazz bigs

Hope you are right. Seems like he will be heavily owned with the price which usually means go against the grain.

• lggarruto

RG Overall Ranking

Yea no late swap!! Instead of going home I’m staying in the office until 7 pm. Great idea DK. I’m sure the common folk love it

• Slugworth

Bismack or bust!

• beare

looks like no news before lock

• yodertrey

Let’s do this.

• billholler

Did you know that you can roster the entire 76ers active team (bench included) and still have $5400 left over salary?

• hobbes2d

Think of it this way if you play Biyombo, he’s a good punt regardless because he will see 20-25 minutes. If Vuc is out his output should only double. It’s a win-win.

• Johnnyhooops

@gravitymaze said...

Hope you are right. Seems like he will be heavily owned with the price which usually means go against the grain.

He will get his points regardless who he playing, ,,, guy is real deal

• jeffgo33

@bangthedrummond said...

Bobby Portis getting extra run tonight. Good for express dart

I saw that and went from Galloway/Anderson to Sergio/Portis. Hope it pays off.

• TommyWantWingy33

lets….go…… =)

• Johnnyhooops

Mack attack, oh boy

• bchizzlee

You guys don’t watch the Bulls enough, Portis sucks even with extra minutes. Hopefully i’m wrong since i’m rooting for the Bulls.

• mrmogz

Hate my lineups. 100% BB and Sergio.

• hobbes2d

I got lots of Dougie McBuckets as a punt tonight. Seems like nobody was talking about him and he’s another game removed from the concussion. Should fire away on the 2nd unit vs Orlando.

• shark61350

Eeek! I ran Mack. It’s not like Uta has a lot of guard depth & it is the 2nd night of B2B.

• billholler

Dante Exum only 2% on DK.

• jrohawg35

I like the Sergio/Portis combo honestly. He is a very good player just needs the minutes

• TommyWantWingy33

my GF might be breaking up with me could really use that 50k!

• hobbes2d

@bchizzlee said...

You guys don’t watch the Bulls enough, Portis sucks even with extra minutes. Hopefully i’m wrong since i’m rooting for the Bulls.

The good thing is Orlando is giving up a crapload of rebounds per game. So Portis could walk into a double double even in limited run off the bench. He’s a good pivot as a punt off Mack, Galloway etc.

• crazydaisy2013

I’m surprised how highly owned Embid is

• jrohawg35

Huh Portis had a rough preseason but last year when given the mind he turned in steady performances

• Johnnyhooops

@billholler said...

Dante Exum only 2% on DK.

Couple place holders prob

• BigRay

Yep Exum way to go…. Mack 30% in GPP and 78% in cash

• realphipps

Now that we’re locked, why the Embid love tonight?

Just to stress the structure of that sentence, it’s not why the Embid love? Potential injuries aside, he’s gonna be a Top 3 player in this league by Autumn 2017. He’s that good.

But minutes restriction, plus playing the Jazz pace of game, plus playing the Jazz defense, plus playing 3 Jazz bigs who can box out? I just didn’t see the appeal….

This isn’t a knock on the Embid players, this is a honest question from someone trying to improve in the NBA… Why tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).