• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: 192
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RipCityRings

Pacers need to give Miles more run if they want to stay in this.

• S7ubs

Kieff shooting 0-8 lol

• Lionfan22

Wall and Harden are doing well, but for their Price points they need to pick it up in the 2nd half.

• squadgod

MKG to lockerroom with a sore back LOL

• hobbes2d

@Lionfan22 said...

Wall and Harden are doing well, but for their Price points they need to pick it up in the 2nd half.

They will.

• S7ubs

Kemba off to a good start. Wish I had some more of him. He seems to always go under the radar

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@TimmerRC said...

I’m in 2/400 in the aces’ bounce pass, and in the money at least in the DK mega 4pt play, but the rest is bust.

Good luck man!

• RipCityRings

Kemba hasn’t hit value all season, guess he was due. Favors about to hit 30 before the half.

• feekdogg

Hmm. What are the odds? I’m in a 3 man game with Daut44 and Hoop2410 and they both have the same exact lineup. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.

• bhr1989

Time to blow it up in Indiana. Epic fail with that team.

• RipCityRings

Really hope IND/CHA gets out of hand early in the third. Don’t think I’m going to survive the Kemba fade otherwise.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Favors 6x at halftime

• hobbes2d

Utah’s starters are all shooting well. Too bad they have such a slow pace.

• S7ubs

Wow didn’t even realize I had 100% exposure to Kieff. I like the dude but didn’t know I liked him that much :(

• Sleepyfloyd16

@bhr1989 said...

Time to blow it up in Indiana. Epic fail with that team.

For starters, they need to get Ellis out of the starting lineup. He’s always been a horrid defender and he’s only getting worse.

• traviswhite

Time for BB to either break hearts or put smiles on peoples faces

• piranha

Vuc at 0.6% owned lol

• Dirt_Lavert

@feekdogg said...

Hmm. What are the odds? I’m in a 3 man game with Daut44 and Hoop2410 and they both have the same exact lineup. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.

Never a coincidence yoo. With that many players in the pool?

• draggin49

Kieff-
    Try a layup you scrub

• RipCityRings

Vuc balling out. Too funny.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Luke has every stat for Miami. We are in for long night

• Dirt_Lavert

@RipCityRings said...

Vuc balling out. Too funny.

As a Bismack roller tonight… lol

• Sleepyfloyd16

@Dirt_Lavert said...

@feekdogg said…

Never a coincidence yoo. With that many players in the pool?

There was a thread on here last year about Daut44 and he chimed in and defended himself. He and a couple of other guys work together and share the same lineup in cash games. He also shares his picks with some of his other buddies. Then you have all of the guys that sell and share lineups so it not too uncommon to see this type of thing. Unfortunately.

• tim51278

Need Pacers to catch up so I can get 4th quarter run of Kemba, Myles Turner and Batum

• OttawaCityMadman

@slpanthers24 said...

Luke has every stat for Miami. We are in for long night

wtf is going on? -1 for Drag and Whiteside thru 5mins? lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).