• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: 192
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

@slpanthers24 said...

This post is exactly what im talking about. Tammy has run em off with the same bs every night. Trolling or insane but the same look at my chalk 1% owned guy. What legitimate player will want to be in here with this nonsense.

Hahaha. Here are all the chalk plays that we under 2% owned! States 40 players with tons of PMR that haven’t done anything

I wasn’t too big on her dropping the gay slurs the other night too (among the other nonsense). I live in Mass. Plenty of LGBT friends so it’s sad to see that pointless hatred BS.

• S7ubs

Blow out city. Late games gonna take all the monies

• Dirt_Lavert

@slpanthers24 said...

I got your point as well. Definitely truth to it. Osu and i have had our disagreements but he always had good insight. He never posts now.

Only seen him in the NFL threads. Still around, probably just reads our nonsense to make himself feel better on off nights lol

• BBWC_10

Punt came down to Harrell and Sabonis…..Guess who I picked LOL

• S7ubs

@slpanthers24 said...

You are misunderstanding me. I take ownership of all my picks. Im saying the skill level of us in this thread isn’t good including me. It’s seems obvious to me the real winners are no longer posting.

Yes,most of them have gone elsewhere or post very little. Can’t blame them

• Dirt_Lavert

If Biyumbo decides to do anything except foul people I should be okay… not feeling great about it though haha

• Dirt_Lavert

Complain and you shall receive! Biyumbo sighting!

• BmoreClutch

@slpanthers24 said...

This post is exactly what im talking about. Tammy has run em off with the same bs every night. Trolling or insane but the same look at my chalk 1% owned guy. What legitimate player will want to be in here with this nonsense.

To be fair you did pretty much the same thing with your constant bitching. Although it does look like you’ve chilled out with that a little bit. And at least your bitching was actually coherent. I don’t know what the hell Tammy is talking about half the time.

It just seems like traffic all of a sudden stopped on this site. The entire forum is a ghost town.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Jimmy buckets cj and a sic man stack in clips game. Not bad.

• xxbigkidxx

I made the giant mistake of using J. Winslow in most of my lineups..that crushed my hopes and dreams for the evening.

• Darkman33

I wish football was everyday… I just can’t figure out NBA.. Had Anderson which is my lone bright spot

• S7ubs

@BmoreClutch said...

To be fair you did pretty much the same thing with your constant bitching. Although it does look like you’ve chilled out with that a little bit. And at least your bitching was actually coherent. I don’t know what the hell Tammy is talking about half the time.

It just seems like traffic all of a sudden stopped on this site. The entire forum is a ghost town.

Atleast Slpanthers has a background of doing well

• chronoxiong

Justice Winslow killing me. And to remember that Otto Porter was in my original dummy lineup. sigh

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@walkoff9 said...

More blowouts. Just like saturday. Garbage slates

With 4 of 5 games being blowout the cash line should not be big tonight, unless the two late games have unexpectedly very large ownership.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Cooper08 said...

With 4 of 5 games being blowout the cash line should not be big tonight, unless the two late games have unexpectedly very large ownership.

Im assuming in cash games at least it will be low. Im sure in tournaments the warriors game will have decent ownership.

I have griffin and galloway left in cash. I hate how dk will only let you see the top 500 on the leaderboard. Pretty useless in a double up with like 17k entries.

• kirby34

Having trouble finding a 2nd PG and narrowing down to 2 PF on FD for the late slate.

• tsteeves

Ugh I had one good lineup left but it has Terrence Jones. Thanks Gentry.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@BmoreClutch said...

Totally agree. Im taking blame also so maybe we can get back to it. I do ok and have won my share. Nothing huge but want more. I will stop complaining so much and ignore the nonsense. Good post.

• Darkman33

Can someone tell me why were so many people on Charlotte? I need to figure this out… Especially Kemba last year was a guy that does nothing but score.. Has their been a change in his game?

• Whacko

just to add salt to my wounds..
    The one lineup I put in the Free contests is my best one….just 1 LU….uggghhh

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@S7ubs said...

Atleast Slpanthers has a background of doing well

Oh you…i like you 2.

• boosted23

westbrook done?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Darkman33 said...

Can someone tell me why were so many people on Charlotte? I need to figure this out… Especially Kemba last year was a guy that does nothing but score.. Has their been a change in his game?

Indiana hasnt played d in weeks.

• S7ubs

Time to go on tilt and throw half my BR for the late slate

• Dirt_Lavert

@Darkman33 said...

Kemba had a great matchup (if you looked at his OPPR it was almost reason enough to play him), and the potential is definitely there. He’s a legit player and it was only a matter of time until he hit value.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).