• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: 192
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RipCityRings

Noooo Biyombo coming out with 6 mins in the 4th. Give the man some run.

• Dirt_Lavert

Biyumbo done. Danggg

• BBWC_10

I’m nowhere in the class of any of the top guys, I make my own picks but I like to come here and maybe open my eyes to someone I may have under looked. I did finish ahead of chipotle and papagates the other day in a mini tourney which I was proud of. Once the games start it turns into a bitching session.

• deerosa

For those hoping for a T Jones Miracle…..ummm :(

Omer Asik will move into the starting lineup on Monday vs. Golden State, sending Terrence Jones to the bench.
    Asik is averaging 1.5 points and 6.7 rebounds this season. Yeah, good luck with that.

• RipCityRings

Winslow 2-13. Impressive.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sixersfan said...

Wasn’t he just posting stats? Are you saying that he had these players?

Im done commenting on Tammy. You must not follow the thread daily.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Darkman33 said...

Can someone tell me why were so many people on Charlotte? I need to figure this out… Especially Kemba last year was a guy that does nothing but score.. Has their been a change in his game?

Indy plays 0 defnese. Kemba and batum much better at home.

Kemba does more than score. Hes always got the 50 point upside in the right matchups.

• BmoreClutch

@slpanthers24 said...

Totally agree. Im taking blame also so maybe we can get back to it. I do ok and have won my share. Nothing huge but want more. I will stop complaining so much and ignore the nonsense. Good post.

Oh I know you’re a good player. I think the majority of us on here want to help each other. We just need to ignore the few that are obviously trolling. Even though it’s incredibly hard to ignore their shenanigans at times.

• Lionfan22

Tammy the Troll has a ring to it

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@deerosa said...

Omer Asik will move into the starting lineup on Monday vs. Golden State, sending Terrence Jones to the bench.
    Asik is averaging 1.5 points and 6.7 rebounds this season. Yeah, good luck with that.

That’s ok. Jones will score more now imo.

• cedric19

It’s blowout night in the NBA!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@BmoreClutch said...

Oh I know you’re a good player. I think the majority of us on here want to help each other. We just need to ignore the few that are obviously trolling. Even though it’s incredibly hard to ignore their shenanigans at times.

Yup.

• Dirt_Lavert

@deerosa said...

Not surprising that NO is trying to go big. Seems to be the way to counter GSW. Just glad I didn’t roll Jones but who knows. Maybe they get blown out and he comes in and rolls. Just hoping Galloway puts up 20. Could have easily had Mack but I assumed he’d be chalk (25% in the daily dollar on DK and I’m assuming similar across the board), and I figured Galloway was at least a decent punt play. Have 240 now and if Galloway does anything I should be over the cash line (which is 217 before these late games).

• RipCityRings

Sabonis back in, praise the lord.

• Whacko

The late slate has to be my saving grace….getting absolutely waxed in the main.

just gotta make up the money lost and hopefully stop the BR Bleeding .

• Darkman33

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Kemba had a great matchup (if you looked at his OPPR it was almost reason enough to play him), and the potential is definitely there. He’s a legit player and it was only a matter of time until he hit value.

Thanks, had Indy’s offense gone cold too? After Hill was listed out, I pivoted to Teague and tha obviously didn’t work.. Had Turner too.. I guess the Pacers suck completely

• draggin49

My late gpp lu is so bad haha.Ultimate stars and scrubs

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

13 point game with over 2 minutes left and you pull Godside and tj who got u back in it. Westy probably coming back

• jbconnect12

Too bad I can’t get a tax deduction for tonight’s effort. To all those I played against in my 50/50’s, you’re welcome.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Darkman33 said...

Thanks, had Indy’s offense gone cold too? After Hill was listed out, I pivoted to Teague and tha obviously didn’t work.. Had Turner too.. I guess the Pacers suck completely

No problem my friend.

The Pacers are definitely struggling a bit because the defense is so bad. I’m in New England and don’t have NBA league pass so I usually just watch the celtics and the national games so I can’t say I’ve watched any of the Pacers this year (only seen numbers and play by play action on NBA.com). The Celtics are seemingly in the same boat without their big men but Olynyk practiced today and is eyeing a return soon. Horford still banged up with the concussion but should be eased back in the next week or so. As a big C’s fan I really hope so lol. Can’t be getting smoked by the Nuggets or the likes again. That was brutal.

Also as somebody stated, the Hornets just play much better at home (nba stats are also counted by the home team so that often has some extra incentive to play home players over away players).

• Dirt_Lavert

Anybody got any early thoughts or concerns for the slate for tomorrow? PHO/POR looking pretty juicy. Wishing POR wasn’t -7.5 but it has the highest projected total.

• Yeoman

They went big against GSW last time too as I recall, and Jones only played about 7 minutes. Cunningham had a (for him) big game that night.

I’m sitting on Jones at Y and I’m trying to decide what to do. Hill, Cunningham, Jones—they’re all minimum price and I can late swap into whichever I want. Right now I’m thinking that since it’s going to be a blowout it really doesn’t matter who starts, it’s who they want to give meaningless minutes to.

• deerosa

@jbconnect12 said...

Too bad I can’t get a tax deduction for tonight’s effort. To all those I played against in my 50/50’s, you’re welcome.

Ohhh boy a double-double….animal style though.

• SkateFiend

Last season centers were my go to guys. Not to mention sneak “50 burger” candidates when they grab 15 plus rebounds and score 20 plus points.

Now they consistently stab me in the back. At least one forward or center tanks horribly and ruin what should be a min cash winning lineup. Forwards used to be bankable scorers every season. They would score 30 points even if they mist 30 of 45 shots.

• jbconnect12

@deerosa said...

Ohhh boy a double-double….animal style though.

Gonna head over to grab one right now after late slate line-up lock. How about a double double from Speights?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).