• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: 192
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

All in on towns tomorrow. Last time he will be under 9k this season.

• Kujo2020

Wow, never rostering KCP again. I should just went with Moore. I should of known Jones was a trap. I was chasing points. I should have just went with initial value PF, Jon Leuer.

• chronoxiong

@KRD227 said...

I did manage to cash in my cash games but just barely missed the line in GPPs. Another strange night. Remember last week when we were all complaining that scores were too high lol…they have been low the last 3 days.

I kinda envy how you still find ways to win while I continue to find ways to lose money. My bankroll is sinking to near re-depositing time which is not good.

Were we supposed to know that Curry wanted to come out firing since his 3 pt streak was snapped the other night? He crossed my mind but then I thought to myself how lame it is trying to figure out who’s going to produce for his team so I originally went Westbrook to paying down to Wall. Anyways my lineup barely fell short to cash in 50/50s with a score of 246.50. Durant was the huge killer for my team as he wasn’t as high owned as I thought and only managed to get 33.1 fdp. Turned out you needed to punt the position. Horrible. This has been a pathetic run for NBA that I am having.

• KRD227

@chronoxiong said...

I kinda envy how you still find ways to win while I continue to find ways to lose money. My bankroll is sinking to near re-depositing time which is not good.

Were we supposed to know that Curry wanted to come out firing since his 3 pt streak was snapped the other night? He crossed my mind but then I thought to myself how lame it is trying to figure out who’s going to produce for his team so I originally went Westbrook to paying down to Wall. Anyways my lineup barely fell short to cash in 50/50s with a score of 246.50. Durant was the huge killer for my team as he wasn’t as high owned as I thought and only managed to get 33.1 fdp. Turned out you needed to punt the position. Horrible. This has been a pathetic run for NBA that I am having.

If I were picking from the Warriors I would have gone with Durant too. He and Green, until tonight, have been the more consistent players in that lineup. Hill being out is what messed with me…I went down from Gortat to Embiid and up from Hill to Tragic Dragic.

• Dirt_Lavert

@walkoff9 said...

All in on towns tomorrow. Last time he will be under 9k this season.

Thinking the same thing. Dunn will be a legit play as well. Barea salary has climbed to 6k on DK but could easily be worth it too. We shall see

• chronoxiong

@KRD227 said...

If I were picking from the Warriors I would have gone with Durant too. He and Green, until tonight, have been the more consistent players in that lineup. Hill being out is what messed with me…I went down from Gortat to Embiid and up from Hill to Tragic Dragic.

Yeah exactly. It was hard to fade Durant especially if he had hit value again. 33 fdp is such a bust and hard to overcome. I seriously thought about playing Jimmy Butler too but didn’t do it since his production seemed locked in the low 30’s fdp. Anyways wow that injury update did kill you. I was on George Hill as well but his injury scared me away too. Wonder how things could’ve had he played. I almost played Dragic too so dodged that bullet.

• CJtheGrump

- Shiny new Terrance Jones has been getting more minutes? NOPE. Not this time! – Curry has been pedestrian so far this year… “Hey guys! Remember me?” – Harden averages 70+ FPTS vs Washington….“Only” scores 60…. – “What’s a Sabonis?” Oh, he’s a cheap PF who’s been getting 7X for a while now. You’ll watch him do it for like 5 games and then when you finally pick him, he’ll remember that he’s not actually that productive. – “Payton will bounce back” – Nope! It’ll be better, but only halfway to his average. – “This game’s going to be a blowout” Ends up within 10 points – “This game will be evenly matched” Over by the 3rd quarter.

I feel like I’m just chasing everything right now. Confirmation bias is so strong, but it’s because a typical build process has several decisions and when one goes wrong, it’s really easy to convince yourself that you thought it might beforehand.

The key, it would seem, is knowing when to jump off old trends and on to new ones in order to stay on the high end of variance.

• JNZ

Still cant believe curry was only 2% owned in one of my cash games

• OttawaCityMadman

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Pretty sure he is goin to have a good one tonight. 10+ 3s in the cards…

@baller531 said…

Am I just a stubborn SOB for playing Steph Curry every time the Warriors play.

I said…
    Pretty sure he is goin to have a good one tonight. 10+ 3s in the cards…

Was pretty sure I was going to get around 50fps off Pope and ISmith as well. Fkin hell

• boosted23

late game hammer (curry) saved me, Went to bed with $0, woke up to $18.75.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).