• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: 192
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Csquared1987

@erizos17 said...

What do you all think about E’tawn Moore and Derrick Favours for tonight?

Favors is my favorite play tonight

• scsa1998

of course George hill is now questionable per RG App

• DomTwan

@gillio said...

Harden averaged 73 DK points vs the wizards last season and he has a new role with an uptempo offense. Take it for what it’s worth but I’m going harden tonight

ALL IN

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@rockpie said...

Just as an aside, the whole “5x salary” thing is also why it’s almost always better to use as close to the full 50k salary allowance as you can.

50k x 5 = 300, which is almost always going to be enough to at least cash on any slate. The more money you leave on the table, the closer to 6x and 7x you’ll need your players to produce in order to reach the same total.

Way more complicated than that though. There are definitely advantages to not using it all. Lol at you thinking somehow dk and fd have their pricing perfectly suited to achieve your points.

• erizos17

Goerge Hill questionable for tonight so pick at your own risk

• draggin49

i will likely do a lineup with KD/brow just to cover the scenario that it stays a close game . Salary wise hard to get too many guys from that game though.

• cheddarbob

Anyone think Lyles might get one of his nights with a little extra run? Utah on the back end of a B2B and Favors limited. Hill questionable?

• Benny069

I know this is going to sounds as stupid as my avatar picture but I need some advice I thought I would try out a different strategy then I normally use on NBA DFS and I have been just doing the max entries this year on DK on the $3 or $4 games but I usually just end up losing $20-$30 a night just need some advice with lineup entries when I am using max entries

• hobbes2d

@ehylton said...

George Hill now questionable, sprained his right thumb

No Hill makes Hayward and Mack very intriguing.

• hobbes2d

@cheddarbob said...

Anyone think Lyles might get one of his nights with a little extra run? Utah on the back end of a B2B and Favors limited. Hill questionable?

Meh.

• Agent47

@DomTwan said...

Really dissapointed with this…. why not DK?

The turbo and late slate contests are now up.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

I hope Vuc is ruled out at 6:55.

• IronMonkey415

Spongebob is NEVER stupid.

• mrmogz

@DomTwan said...

ALL IN

Typical Durrrrrrrr.

• mattyice522

I don’t know enough about embiid… I thought Sixers frontcourt was clogged up ?

• mrmogz

@mattyice522 said...

I don’t know enough about embiid… I thought Sixers frontcourt was clogged up ?

Apparently his usage rate is only second in the league to RWB, and from the people that have watched PHI games say he’s basically a superstar in the making. Just check his game logs to see the numbers he can put up in 25 mins. He seems to be extremely active on both ends of the court and can rack up multiple peripheral stats.

I’m gonna try to catch the game tonght so I can see him in action for myself. But once his ~25 min restruction is done he’s probably gonna be an $8k+ player.

• hobbes2d

@mrmogz said...

Apparently his usage rate is only second in the league to RWB, and from the people that have watched PHI games say he’s basically a superstar in the making. Just check his game logs to see the numbers he can put up in 25 mins. He seems to be extremely active on both ends of the court and can rack up multiple peripheral stats.

I’m gonna try to catch the game tonght so I can see him in action for myself. But once his ~25 min restruction is done he’s probably gonna be an $8k+ player.

He’s basically Baby Olajuwon which was the comp made when he was drafted. I pray to God he stays healthy going forward.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@knick89 said...

Tough to decide between Russell or Harden tonight…

My non-Hill lineup has Westbrook. I may actually like that better regardless of whether Hill plays. Will probably throw the other lineup in a couple small GPPs if Hill goes – ownership will be down a bit with the questionable status.

• aguigno

@hobbes2d said...

He’s basically Baby Olajuwon which was the comp made when he was drafted. I pray to God he stays healthy going forward.

Couldn’t agree with this more. The 3 times I have seen play, he is electric.

• nateW

Dante Cunningham had a nice game against Warriors last time because of the match up. Is he in play tonight at only 3,500?

• draggin49

Lol okafor is a scrub compared to Embid . The guy is probably the best big man I’ve seen come out of the draft in some time. Very athletic for his size, good offensive game as well.

• Sportsfreak52

@gillio said...

Embiid at a minimum will get you 30 it feels like. With 45-50 point upside. Love Embiid tonight, his matchup should keep his ownership low. He has the second highest usage rate right behind Westbrook. At $5700 on DK and a better bargain on fanduel he feels like a lock to me

How does someone who has a 24 min restriction have an upside of 50 points? Some people really make me laugh on this thread

• lastcallcasualty

@mrmogz said...

Sixers fan here who watches every game. Embid is their go to guy. His usage is ridiculous. Butt Brown is an idiot though so you never know with this butthead. Minutes are always an issue. Okafor and Embid do not play at the same time which is stupid. Embid can hit 3’s and he’s never afraid to chuck em up.

• nateW

Dion Waiters going light the hell out of his old team?

• saints19

Embiid and Gobert with $600 left (DK) or Embiid and Dragic, Kemba, or Jimmy Buckets?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).