7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -10.5 ) at Sacramento ( 10.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Clayc2727

Who’s everyone like tonight? On the surface it looks like ABC, Joker, DRussell, and Mudiay are very well priced on DK. May have to build around them in a few

• underdawgs

RoCo vs. Utah jumps out as interesting GPP Play, no embiid tonight so a little more usage to go around. No Bayless either but not the best matchup for McConnell.
    Also never build around Kemba but he’s got a tasty matchup in the Garden and with lots of stud PG’s tonight, I like him even more as a lower owned guy

• underdawgs

And of course everyone will be waiting to hear if Wall is playing. Glad FD finally added Frazier to the player pool

• got9forya

Really liking Simmons tonight

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Clayc2727 said...

Who’s everyone like tonight? On the surface it looks like ABC, Joker, DRussell, and Mudiay are very well priced on DK. May have to build around them in a few

Can’t really remember the last time anyone said “build around Mudiay”. Wow. Probably a good call though if he gets more than Murray now. PGs vs Brooklyn is a thing.

• pick6er

Round 2 for Ibaka and Lopez?

• superjon

@underdawgs said...

RoCo vs. Utah jumps out as interesting GPP Play, no embiid tonight so a little more usage to go around. No Bayless either but not the best matchup for McConnell.
    Also never build around Kemba but he’s got a tasty matchup in the Garden and with lots of stud PG’s tonight, I like him even more as a lower owned guy

But he’s [edit: Kemba] so bad on the road.

• colb24

Whose playing C for Philly tonight ?

• superjon

fwiw

So in their last 9 vs each other, Lebron and ABC have only made value two times each.

But they’ve all been for 60+ FD points.

But never at the same time.

• Clayc2727

@yountingly said...

Can’t really remember the last time anyone said “build around Mudiay”. Wow. Probably a good call though if he gets more than Murray now. PGs vs Brooklyn is a thing.

Yah, the minutes at PG are so volatile. It’s not even that they go with a hot hand approach. It’s hit or miss with Mudiay and Murray. Can’t imagine either will be overly chalky with a 10 game slate

• pick6er

@superjon said...

But he’s [edit: Kemba] so bad on the road.

5 game sample size? Kemba last year was more efficient on the road vs home.

• Mbc34

Stupid question but who is ABC?

• pick6er

@Mbc34 said...

• dmbtrip2004

I never bought in to the “I am playing insert name here so you better avoid him” talk but I really think its a thing now…so avoid Kemba, Porzingis and Jokic today because they are my core

• tulskir

@Mbc34 said...

giannis antetokounmpo

• MrPerfekt7

Looking at the slate, look like that night slate is prolly the best slate to play. I will say it playing RWB is worth it going against the Kings and so much value in them two games as well.
    Definitely playing Tyreke Evans until he gets to $7k on DK

• Theguy49503

@Clayc2727 said...

who’s Joker?

• cp3nohlac

Jokic

• hammer74

jokic

• MPDR1983

talk about a dumpster fire last night

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

Touched on this a couple days ago. He’ll go low owned for sure. But his road/home splits this year are worse than last years. I think that games one of the lowest scoring on the slate just be careful on your exposure. I wouldn’t go all in.

• MrPerfekt7

@MPDR1983 said...

talk about a dumpster fire last night

Man that shit was gawd awfuo

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@pick6er said...

5 game sample size? Kemba last year was more efficient on the road vs home.

Absolutely was not. Kemba was horrible on the road. Especially without batum….

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Man that shit was gawd awfuo

I came out ahead ;)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).