7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -10.5 ) at Sacramento ( 10.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bryan535

Where do I find projected pace? It use to be in Vegas lines.

• MrPerfekt7

@elementasrat said...

Conley + Gasol + Nurkic game stack?????

👌🏾

• superstars92

Giannis has to be like 50% owned right?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

booker + RHJ out… .. trap game again with everyone eyeing the O/U…. ?

My exposure as of last night is Zeller, and zeller only. And there I will stand.

• bigkino217

@superstars92 said...

on a 10 game slate with other stars in decent spots too?

• geno

@superstars92 said...

I hope so

• MrPerfekt7

RHJ, Booker and Allen all out

• bigkino217

quincy acy time?

• monarch

@KATburger said...

So all the Carroll+”(player-popup #joe-harris)Joe Harris”:/players/joe-harris-18587?

• cbsharpe

@JohnBeal said...

The Sixer’s treatment of okafor is disgusting. Holmes staring over him.

RWB, Gianni’s, lebron with scrubs

Yeah, I agree and I’m also a sixer fan. They should have just let him go regardless if someone met their demands or not. Totally not fair.

• Marshallofearth

Here is my entry into the “Great White Hope” contest tonight. Problem, I still have 9,000 left…and no Joe Ingles.

McConnell, Berea, Bogdanovic x2, Korver, Teletovic, Porzingis, Markkanen, and Joker.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

RHJ, Booker and Allen all out

Yup expected though.

• buzzkilloton

Going to continue to lock and load Simmons and Staps till they hit 10k+ where they belong.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

So all the Carroll+”(player-popup #joe-harris)Joe Harris”:/players/joe-harris-18587?

I don’t like the game. Think things get rather out of hand quickly. I like zeller at min price on FD since last night and thats kinda my only thinking on that game. Milsap looks juicy but will the run be there. If you think the games competitive and you like carrol go with him.. if you think the game trends more lopsided go harris.

• damionismyname

@gloriousspam said...

I keep coming back to Raymond Felton – I think OKC runs away with it and Felton can be productive with minutes. At DK $3500, it doesn’t take much

actually have him on fd at $3300. he does well in limited minutes.

• cbsharpe

@walkoff9 said...

Anyone on nurkic tonight? He has been on fire and his price has hardly come up. I think he is one of those guys that can smash in any matchup, and also be terrible in any matchup. ride the roller coaster of a guy with 45-50 point potential for 6.4k

Me…

• stevegainz

Davis will get minutes against the pacers 3rd string center with sabonis out
    Cousins bounce back spot… hmm

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Marshallofearth said...

Here is my entry into the “Great White Hope” contest tonight. Problem, I still have 9,000 left…and no Joe Ingles.

McConnell, Berea, Bogdanovic x2, Korver, Teletovic, Porzingis, Markkanen, and Joker.

lol I have $4,300 left.. wont post the lineup until after lock though, don’t want the mods to get upset even though its not a serious lineup haha

• jtkucheck

Anybody else on Joe Harris for the cheap price tag and being immune to blowouts?

• superstars92

@KATburger said...

I truly wonder how many people who play DFS play the sport as well and to an earlier point… watch the games. Its just a bad situation for him. let me give you a … contrarian approach example… Love was on his way to HOF type numbers here in MN. If anyone denies that your absolutely crazy and should quit DFS … Love in Cle.. Just bad situation… he sacrificed possible bid into HOF for a championship behind lebron…. …. umm… marbury… bad situation for him alongside KG here in MN…. went to phoenix and took the league over for a couple years at PG position. …. Jason kidd bad situation in dallas, realllly bad. Goes to nets and makes them perennial contenders. Yea this is the past… If i start researching instead of doing this off the top of my head as a young 29 year old….i could find a ton in the 2000’s(year) my point will really stick… Steve nash from dallas to phoenix anyone? Mcgrady to houston anyone? All examples of just a bad situation and when given the opportunity the player performed with the right coach and right system in place. Okafor will catch on somewhere and quiet the talk eventually.

Little off topic, but I don’t get what you are saying at all?

Are you really trying to compare Jason Kidd’s situation to Jahlil Okafor situation? You do realize in Dallas, Jason Kidd was the ROTY. The year before he joined, the Mavs had 13 wins. In his first year they had 36 wins. Okafor probably has contributed 0 wins to the Sixers. Kidd was an All Star his second year in the NBA with Dallas. I have no idea what you mean “bad situation” with Dallas. If you were an All Star the second year in the NBA, you would be considered elite and not in a “bad situation”. He was then traded to Pheonix (which was mostly off the court related as the three Js didn’t get along well, not due to on court struggles like Okafor), not even New Jersey, where he was a 3 time All Star and made the playoffs multiple times. So he was an established player, a leader, and a winner before going to the Nets and with the weak East, it was no doubt he had a great chance to make the Finals. Don’t try to compare Jahlil Okafor to Jason Kidd. Kidd was a perennial All Star and winner with multiple playoff appearances before joining the Nets.

Don’t even try to compare to him Steve Nash either. Nash was a 2 time All Star with Dallas and him and Dirk made many playoff appearances before he joined Phoenix. It’s ridiculous you call that a “bad situation” with Dallas when he’s a 2 time All Star and making playoffs. It was Dallas’s fault Nash left too, it wasn’t like he was struggling with Dallas and was released.

It’s not fair to compare these elite players with Okafor. Their situations are no where the same. If you actually watched the games and don’t go off stats, you’ll see how terrible Okafor is. Stats would actually mislead you and think he’s good because he did like 17/7 his rookie year.

If you want to compare Okafor to someone, how about Tyreke Evans? Evans is an ok NBA player, but he hasn’t had a great season since his rookie year. His rookie year was inflated by the fact his usage was super high (like Okafor), but if you watched him play, you know he was never going to be elite (at best a decent role player). People were actually saying after their rookie years Harden was a bust and Evans (drafted 1 spot behind Harden) was going to be elite, but if you watched them play, you knew Harden was always going to be better. Watching Okafor play just makes me not wanna watch the modern NBA anymore. Stats would actually tell you that Okafor isn’t that bad because his FP/min is quite high, but we all know that doesn’t lead to wins.

• KindGuy

@KATburger said...

My exposure as of last night is Zeller, and zeller only. And there I will stand.

I had Zeller last night and he did fine at min price on DK but is SUCH a pain to watch him play. Dude has butter fingers. Worst hands I’ve ever seen. No wonder Boston could’t rebound for shit last year.

• superstars92

@bigkino217 said...

on a 10 game slate with other stars in decent spots too?

But the PG position is not that strong. My guess is he’s 50% owned in cash, probably lower in GPPs, but still the highest owned star.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

lol I have $4,300 left.. wont post the lineup until after lock though, don’t want the mods to get upset even though its not a serious lineup haha

Anyone down to do a FD 1$.. could be take all… or top 3? I have to leave to get the kids here and i’ll be back but if someone wants to get one going or thinks it’d be cool I am so down for this. So down…. seriously would be highlight of the night probably lol.

• zpa1989

amir Johnson or saric on FD? who has more upside/minutes?

• superstars92

@walkoff9 said...

Anyone on nurkic tonight? He has been on fire and his price has hardly come up. I think he is one of those guys that can smash in any matchup, and also be terrible in any matchup. ride the roller coaster of a guy with 45-50 point potential for 6.4k

If he wasn’t facing the Grizzlies, I would like him a lot more.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).