7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -10.5 ) at Sacramento ( 10.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ryanbush22

In on Great White Hype Contest..it better not score higher than my other line ups.

• gillio

Jokic going 50+ tonight

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@ryanbush22 said...

In on Great White Hype Contest..it better not score higher than my other line ups.

Thats what i told myself when i made it. But after yesterday … any damn thing can happen.

• gillio

What’re the typical lines for cash games ? Under 250? Haven’t played any NBA cash this year

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Those fouls on crabb and levert is what allowed him to flourish first half and then the coach had him in 2nd half for RHJ based off that performance. It’s atkinson so you truly never know.

Thanks for the insight. Forgot about those fouls, that game was horrible.

• colb24

@gillio said...

What’re the typical lines for cash games ? Under 250? Haven’t played any NBA cash this year

over 250 in my league you win money most nights

• Dirt_Lavert

Wesley Johnson projections really have me considering.

From what I’ve seen the guy can shoot idk what his deal is. I smell trap but then again he could get 30 DK and be a must have.

• MrPerfekt7

@GTRandy27 said...

No love for Boogie or Porzingis instead of RWB?

Oh Boogie is in the mix

• underdawgs

@KATburger said...

Alright. FD ‘The Great White Hype’ is created. Put it at a ten man top 3 pay.
    Thought about winner take all but top 3 pay seems little more fair considering lol. Anyone looking to get an invite just shoot me a response here with your username.

Or if the link actually works lol https://www.fanduel.com/entry/21857-213052880?invitedby=tbclaiborn&cnl=nulla
    1$ entry.

I’m in, this is an excellent use of $1 IMO lol

• jtkucheck

I brought this up a few pages back and got crickets. I think he’ll play the Nets special (27-30 minutes) and offer limited peripherals, but if he’s hitting his shot, that’ll get you to 25 or so DKpts. Not bad for his price tag.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

7/10 for FD ‘The Great White Hype’ filling fast.

• bangthedrummond

I’m in the Great White game. I have a LOT of $$ leftover lol.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

I’m in, this is an excellent use of $1 IMO lol

lol yea i’m more excited to see that play out than my LUs. tons of salary left … tons

• Moneymakers90

Pm gillio

• gillio

Nobody taking Kris Middleton. Love him tonight for 40+

• frugal

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Wesley Johnson projections really have me considering.

From what I’ve seen the guy can shoot idk what his deal is. I smell trap but then again he could get 30 DK and be a must have.

He hasn’t hit 20 DK points yet this season. He and Acy are total dart throws tonight.

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

lol yea i’m more excited to see that play out than my LUs. tons of salary left … tons

Man if i didnt have all my bankroll in Draftkings id be in there with yall haha.

• GTRandy27

Chalmers okay for salary relief at the guard position?

• Chab

Picking Tyler Zeller, Acy, and Saric leaves so much salary to play with. I think picking Zeller and Acy together is bold but with all the injuries 30 fp is not unreasonable.

Or am I an idiot

• Alphamed

@GTRandy27 said...

Chalmers okay for salary relief at the guard position?

I think hes okay. Look at Patty Mills as a decent pivot as well

• NBAFantasy101

DK got 8000 left, Gasol, Gobert or Russel

• cjrswish

@Chab said...

Picking Tyler Zeller, Acy, and Saric leaves so much salary to play with. I think picking Zeller and Acy together is bold but with all the injuries 30 fp is not unreasonable.

Or am I an idiot

Love me some Zeller. Praying Mozgov gets in to some foul trouble early. Acy is so undersized I dont see how they can play him at the 5 v jokic.

• Marshallofearth

Guys…my wife says that this is racist…what should i use to argue with her about it?

I already told her that they even made a movie ….White men can’t jump…I don’t think I am winning

We should really be allowed to take 11 white guys

• iron_tactics

@Marshallofearth said...

Guys…my wife says that this is racist…what should i use to argue with her about it?

I already told her that they even made a movie ….White men can’t jump…I don’t think I am winning

We should really be allowed to take 11 white guys

I’d fade arguing with the wife and just nod your head and say that she is right.

• jbmilson

@jglumsic said...

Man if i didnt have all my bankroll in Draftkings id be in there with yall haha.

Want to get one going on DK? I’m in if so

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).