7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -10.5 ) at Sacramento ( 10.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jtkucheck

I do this white guy lineup thing in football every now and then.

It’s novel but rarely cashes. Super hard to pick a running back other than McCaffrey, and the WR corps always starts with Jordy Nelson and Cole Beasley.

In past years I made exceptions for dudes like Roddy White and Arian Foster.

• Dirt_Lavert

@frugal said...

He hasn’t hit 20 DK points yet this season. He and Acy are total dart throws tonight.

That is what I was thinking, Acy is coming off a groin injury I’m nowhere near that Nets roulette.

What is your take on Mitchell / Bojan / Reddick

All guys right in that range for Sg / Sf. I keep finding my way back to them. From what I recall NOP are bad vs the wings and Bojan can always blow up

• MrPerfekt7

@GTRandy27 said...

Chalmers okay for salary relief at the guard position?

Him or mills

• GTRandy27

Pick one guard: Tim Hardaway Jr. / Collison / Tyreke Evans / Brogdon for cash?

• GTRandy27

@jtkucheck said...

I do this white guy lineup thing in football every now and then.

It’s novel but rarely cashes. Super hard to pick a running back other than McCaffrey, and the WR corps always starts with Jordy Nelson and Cole Beasley.

In past years I made exceptions for dudes like Roddy White and Arian Foster.

roddy white lmaooo

• gaelicgirl

@IvanCalderon said...

Random but R.I.P. Doc Holliday

Tragic. RIP

• gillio

Don’t sleep on Collison tonight
    Also Valentine only $4400 and a lock for 30-35 minutes

• monarch

Which Nets player is the best bet to get to the rim off the dribble tonight? Carroll?

• frugal

@Dirt_Lavert said...

That is what I was thinking, Acy is coming off a groin injury I’m nowhere near that Nets roulette.

What is your take on Mitchell / Bojan / Reddick

All guys right in that range for Sg / Sf. I keep finding my way back to them. From what I recall NOP are bad vs the wings and Bojan can always blow up

I like Mitchell and Bojan a bunch. I don’t target guys vs the Jazz so no Reddick for me. The other value guys I’ve looked at and may take a little depending on any last minute news: Jerami Grant, Al Jefferson (someone has to play backup C minutes, Turner may still be on a limit and Sabonis out), Ingles, Mills, and Chalmers.

• GTRandy27

Cousins & Jrue Holliday or LeBron & Tim Hardaway in cash?

• colb24

Abc cousin Collison …. porzingis dame dash Simmons …. which 3 would you pick

• Hiqhliqht

who has Quincy Acy? Gut feeling I might go for it

• Hiqhliqht

@gillio said...

Hows he a lock for that 30+?

• Dfspacman

Sacramento stack for the win lol

• gillio

Saric > Holmes

• MrPerfekt7

And there u have it Gasol n Chalmers are in

• osuryanf

@gillio said...

I swear you and I make the same lineups every night. Every time you post guys you like it’s guys I’m all over (exception being Valentine, not on him).

• gillio

@Hiqhliqht said...

Hows he a lock for that 30+?

Nwaba out, played 35 minutes last game

• MrPerfekt7

@GTRandy27 said...

Pick one guard: Tim Hardaway Jr. / Collison / Tyreke Evans / Brogdon for cash?

Tyreke

• Mike_James

@monarch said...

Which Nets player is the best bet to get to the rim off the dribble tonight? Carroll?

His shot selection is horrible he keeps taking contested 3’s for no reasons in transitions. 25% ownership for Joe Harris tonight really?

• HeroFnStatus

Do you guys like Robert Covington tonight at 5300 on DK? I know Jazz D is solid but value seems too good.

• osuryanf

Turner NO minutes restriction, wow

• gillio

@DaddyDukes said...

Do you guys like Robert Covington tonight at 5300 on DK? I know Jazz D is solid but value seems too good.

Love it

• osuryanf

@DaddyDukes said...

Is hooking up with a model good?

Whatever answer you make to that is the answer to your original question.

• knauta29

Wall is starting tonight for anyone wondering.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).