7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -10.5 ) at Sacramento ( 10.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

Really having a hard time deciding between Lee or Hardaway

• bleacherbum099

Snell and Covington or Crabbe and Bogdanovic?

• jjpk

@tyetwo42 said...

Bobby Portis or Jerami Grant?

I took Grant. Seems likely to get bonus garbage time minutes tonight.

• Luctyl99

Gary Harris and win money just trust me

• mbyrd75

i just don’t understand carlisle at all..

Yogi Ferrell DAL PG< 1m ago Open link
    Starting Tuesday @WAS

• Alphamed

Timmy Hardaway JR / Patty Mills OR Tyreke Evans / Mario Chalmers DK Cash?

• lukemiller42

fuck it im here to win gpps too. im on board with rostering dwight at 0.5% ownership vs knicks. give it to me SUPERMAN!

• roomchat

7 MINUTE WARNING, BITCHES!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Yogi starting for dallas….

• gde684

Is Kevin love playing tonight? I figured that gtd label would be gone by now considering the game starts in 7 minutes

• cbsharpe

@bleacherbum099 said...

Snell and Covington or Crabbe and Bogdanovic?

I vote for Snell and RoCo

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Yogi starting for dallas….

But SG eligible on FD and i’m locked in on mitchell and oladipo… sucks… but i’m not moving.

• Mrmet8692

Noah Vonleh wins money tonight, getting the start

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@gde684 said...

Is Kevin love playing tonight? I figured that gtd label would be gone by now considering the game starts in 7 minutes

https://basketballmonster.com/playernews.aspx this will help in the future.. .yes he is…

WARNING WARNING Thread moves so fast things disappear… YOGI STARTING DALLAS!!

• cbsharpe

@gde684 said...

According to the latest, he’s expected to play……

• osuryanf

@mbyrd75 said...

i just don’t understand carlisle at all..

Yogi Ferrell DAL PG< 1m ago Open link
    Starting Tuesday @WAS

Mode

After pretty much avoiding the draft for a decade Cuban has finally went tank mode in hopes of getting a top pick.

• gde684

Thanks for the quick response

• pick6er

Melo for the late night hammer!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Twenty lineups used in four GPPs. If I don’t turn it around tonight, I should do something else with my time, like raising my children.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Stars and scrubs night for me, thank God for lock and no late switch… LBJ, ABC and Porz… with Mitchell, Acy, Harris, Chalmers, Wesley Johnson…. I will now retreat to my bedroom and take a nap in a fetal position…

• KindGuy

@pick6er said...

Melo for the late night hammer!

I was SO close to picking him but there are some negatives in that game. Blowout potential, Westbrook usage, Paul George usage, lack of peripherals.

• KindGuy

Good luck everyone!

• bjacksonibew

Can’t fade a guy that goes to the gym after he loses sometimes till 3 in the morning to reenact the game situations that made them lose especially at his price let’s go Giannis

• chunkybangles

Lol, wow.. Lebron 6.1% and ABC 76.8% in the huge DK DU’s… I know bron was a bit more expensive but those ownership #‘s are not even close.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Epignosis said...

Twenty lineups used in four GPPs. If I don’t turn it around tonight, I should do something else with my time, like raising my children.

How large a player pool roughly? Make a stand and stick to it. 4-5 man core. 15-20 player pool is good strategy. It almost hurts you spreading yourself out over say all the studs ..rather than keying in on one or two and surrounding value.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).