7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -10.5 ) at Sacramento ( 10.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@chunkybangles said...

Lol, wow.. Lebron 6.1% and ABC 76.8% in the huge DK DU’s… I know bron was a bit more expensive but those ownership #‘s are not even close.

Even in tournaments its like 40-10

I know this because I played both and punted with 2 nets scrubs.

• bangthedrummond

I’m the only one with Delly……..in the Great White tourney lol.

#differencemaker

• lukemiller42

dang lebron about to triple double. angry lebron at home with almost no ownership compared to abc’s 36% in gpp

• sanders_tj

Gortat 7% in the FD $4 entry…
    Let’s go!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Best wishes everyone.. i have some homework to do on some Stud ownerships .. gotta track down ABC, LBJ, DAVIS, BOOGIE from these early games FD 33$… that would mean i faded them as well… Little experiment i’m going to look into with early game/late game studs and there ownership percentages on large slates like these.

• tyetwo42

Stacked PHI vs UTA with Boogie and the Brow. LETS GO!!!

• bjacksonibew

@bangthedrummond said...

I’m the only one with Delly……..in the Great White tourney lol.

#differencemaker

Could be a revenge game too

• Dirt_Lavert

100% lbj in 5 lus.

One with boogie, one with Zinger, one with Jokic. GL tonight folks. Let’s go lebron !

• chunkybangles

@walkoff9 said...

Even in tournaments its like 40-10

I know this because I played both and punted with 2 nets scrubs.

So with the way 2017 DFS has gone, we can expect an early battle for the ball leading to a double ejection? Lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

LeBron James 14.5%
    Anthony Davis 9.9%
    DeMarcus Cousins 13.8%
    Khris Middleton 12.8%
    Tony Snell 8.6%

I realize two of these may not belong, but take me to the promised land!

• KindGuy

When you don’t have any players in the 7:00 pm games to follow

• shortyrock700

John Wall only 3.1% owned on FD….

• superstars92

As I predicted earlier, Giannis is massively owned. He’s even higher than I thought in cash. He’s 75% in cash…thought he would only be 50%. 40% in GPPs sounds about right. Makes sense because he has PG eligibility. None of the other top plays besides Westbrook have PG eligibility and PG is the weakest position tonight.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@chunkybangles said...

Lol, wow.. Lebron 6.1% and ABC 76.8% in the huge DK DU’s… I know bron was a bit more expensive but those ownership #‘s are not even close.

ABC 40% LBJ 10% in the Backboard Breaker… Kept going back from ABC/Porz to DMC/Middleton… at 40% a fade could have been warranted

• Tpcslj47

Well, I finished my lineup for the $444 FD tourney 2 minutes before lock. Got in off a 25c satellite so I’m sweating bullets here…hoping for either my lineup to tank so I can be done with this stress or to kill it so I can just enjoy the ride. I don’t need no $800 bubble sweat.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@superstars92 said...

As I predicted earlier, Giannis is massively owned. He’s even higher than I thought in cash. He’s 75% in cash…thought he would only be 50%. 40% in GPPs sounds about right. Makes sense because he has PG eligibility. None of the other top plays besides Westbrook have PG eligibility and PG is the weakest position tonight.

And CLE has no defense…

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@bjacksonibew said...

Could be a revenge game too

JJ, Bogdan (ind) Korver Hot plays in the great white tourney lol. You may just have differentiated enough.

• Steroid

No butt eat truthers? Wade at 7%

• osuryanf

I also noticed LeBron’s IG post of the fist where he said “mood.” Dude is sick of losing so I’m heavy on him. Hopefully he backs up his words

• terrypercs

Stacked Mitchell, Ingles, Simmons, McConnell along with Kristaps, Timmy JR, LMA and Acy value in My cash games. Only doing GPP on the late slate tonight.

• vandymark

Having 0% ownership on the early games really sucks.. oh well… I’m going all late night hammers, yolo

• JimmyDick85

I’m always shocked at how low Cousins GPP ownership is…

• osuryanf

Myles Turner immediate foul out of the gates… please don’t do this to me Myles

• billholler

@Mrmet8692 said...

Noah Vonleh wins money tonight, getting the start

Started last game and was terrible

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Alright guess i’ll reveal the 5 man core… RWB, Mitchell, Oladipo,Dario, simmons … healthy dose of ingles … mixed up the C position with those values i hit on earlier.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).