7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -10.5 ) at Sacramento ( 10.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kirby34

Can only pay up for one in the night slate. Anthony or Mccollum in cash on dk?

• firemedicpat

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

Turner – bueno!!

Collison – no bueno :(

Yea collison is 12% in the 33$ slam.. thats rather high actually on a slate like today. Wondering why so many people liked him at that price. 100% on Oladipo but the fields 32% so i’m on the right side of that one… Tonights a long wait for me lol… like what i’m seeing so far though.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Figures wall would bust all year and then go off after an injury

• chunkybangles

Looks like Love stopped puking long enough to grab all the points and boards. Lebron doing nothing so far.

• mbyrd75

loving brow at 9% right now

• firemedicpat

@GTRandy27 said...

Another person who spelled LBJ wrong

Lebron good fpr 5x.

• hoffs812

loving having wall in some entries at 2%

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@mark83vt said...

I don’t freaking understand how these top players know this shit.

ChipotleAddict had like max entries and most of the ones I clicked on before the game tipped had Dennis Smith. Who is like 4% owned. And is crushing.

What possible projection tells him to go 70% on flipping Dennis Smith???

So damn frustrating

Not over.. guys cheaper have great spots that can perform the same way. Its just the early game stackers is all. People stack games… then stack in tiers across the timeline.. especially pros… those early games if they go off are stacked multiple ways by the pros. Its early.. Dennis smith is 6% owned in my 33$ slam… but again its early. Smith also wont see 35 minutes tonight most likely 25-28 in total. Lots of basketball left mark83vt

• Syzltuth

Have a nice lu going, then there’s boogie sitting in the middle of it :/

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Barea is a monster whenever he’s on the court.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Not over.. guys cheaper have great spots that can perform the same way. Its just the early game stackers is all. People stack games… then stack in tiers across the timeline.. especially pros… those early games if they go off are stacked multiple ways by the pros. Its early.. Dennis smith is 6% owned in my 33$ slam… but again its early. Smith also wont see 35 minutes tonight most likely 25-28 in total. Lots of basketball left mark83vt

at 4-6% he isn’t going to prevent you from cashing. dont worry about the pros and max entries. Worry about how your players perform. Just trying to keep you positive.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@walkoff9 said...

Barea is a monster whenever he’s on the court.

Yea he is. Thought about him instead of my hill decision. but i think tonights the night on hill. Have JJ in my Great White Hype lineup though haha

• cbsharpe

@KATburger said...

correction.. i do ** have one ABC but 0 on the rest.

Sounds good amigo…I have 2 LUs with him.

• lukemiller42

born ready baby! already hittin 5x

• Anton83

Lance almost 5x played him in one

• firemedicpat

ABC gonna have to play entire 1st and 2nd to kewp this game close. Sweet

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

hmmm 25% exposure to giannis in Cash game looks pretty safe if the cavs extend this lead… had to have a little of him…. and middleton owners should be worried. Said earlier if he doesn’t hit 20 raw points he fails to hit 35 fps.

• emnj69

cant believe I was so DUMB to play henson -I hate him and he always sucks but I fell for the hype from somebody on him tonight

• firemedicpat

Lance Stepheson at 6x already.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

10 fouls on the bucks already though… damn

• jg005

Fk jru holliday

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@emnj69 said...

cant believe I was so DUMB to play henson -I hate him and he always sucks but I fell for the hype from somebody on him tonight

I’ve been on the thread since about 740am central time.. i left around 2 pm and was back at 245… unless that happened during the time I was gone I didn’t see a whole lot of him mentioned on here. Where were they talking him up?

• Wander_Bread

Dwayne Bacon with the solid 2 quick fouls atta boy

• TheRyanFlaherty

Gotta love seeing 17 quick points from Charlotte, then going to the box score excited and realizing Walker hasn’t scored a basket yet, and only assisted on 1…oh well…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).