7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -10.5 ) at Sacramento ( 10.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@bfwl3434 said...

Who takes Gallo’s minutes tonight? Assuming Lou Will see’s mid 30’s and Wesley Johnson sees about the same?

I’m gonna punt with Wesley. He’s so cheap. And obviously the upside is fantastic.

• colb24

@bfwl3434 said...

Who takes Gallo’s minutes tonight? Assuming Lou Will see’s mid 30’s and Wesley Johnson sees about the same?

the optimizer keeps kicking out Wesley Johnson but Idk why hes still in the league…

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

the optimizer keeps kicking out Wesley Johnson but Idk why hes still in the league…

lmao

• gillio

Bledsoe to the Bucks

• underdawgs

@colb24 said...

I’ve never ever ever gotten Wes Johnson right

• Njsum1

@feekdogg said...

I looked at his numbers as a pro at the Garden. They were really good in 15-16 (32.5 ppg). Other than that, it’s 22-25 ppg.

He didn’t drop a 31-10-5-1 at the Garden in 2016-2017? That’s 55 DK points…he also had a 17-5-3-4steals…line last year as well…good for 37Dk points.

I’m not saying he’ll crush again tonight as things are different with the team. Lamb shooting more, Dwight grabbing all the rebounds. My point is you don’t need to fear playing Kemba at the Garden if you like the matchup as he’s clearly comfortable playing there.

• jglumsic

@gillio said...

Bledsoe to the Bucks

DAMNN too bad he isnt playing tonight. He might feast against the Cavs.

• colb24

@elving188 said...

I’m gonna punt with Wesley. He’s so cheap. And obviously the upside is fantastic.

I think Bacon has the upside and everyone loves bacon. if your looking for someone at that price tag.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@noheartanthony said...

Is there actually anything solid about certain guys that supposedly have notable home/road splits that takes into account the opponent quality, opponent pace, whether game may be B2B etc? I’m hesitant to put much faith into those things, but I’d be open to reading anything that’s been written.

You kind of have to dig around for that. statfox.com … statmuse.com you can locate pace, usage, dvp kinda seperately and form your opinion on that. Im not sure why kemba struggles on the road but he’s consistent past few years. And more noticeably when batum is out. He just doesn’t have the pieces around him or clipper doesn’t utilze them right. Starting lineup everynight there should be Kemba, Batum, Lamb, Frank, Howard and mkg off the bench. They should have added veteran depth in free agency and instead they went youth and g league prospects. Kembas scoring dependent one of the most scoring dependent PGs in the league so when you see him averaging 8 points less on the road that’s cause for concern. I really think that game doesn’t reach o/u and if it does it’ll be lopsided in new yorks favor. I have zero exposure so its just my thought. You need 25-30 raw points from Kemba to feel great with what else he offers in the stat lines… But overall tonight i’d be cautious on CHA starters other than lamb.

• RogueGrinder

Guarantee you players from the Cavs Mil game will go overlooked.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

I think Bacon has the upside and everyone loves bacon. if your looking for someone at that price tag.

He burned me last night out. But in DFS you gotta forget the past lol. So its definitely an option. I ended up throwing Jerami Grant in my first lineup (had 3.6k left in UTIL spot). Really consistent minutes & production hasnt been awful either

• jglumsic

Still loving dlo tonight against the Nuggets hard to pass on that juicy matchup even on the backend of a back to back he should get his tonight. And Carroll especially if RHJ doesnt play.

• JimmyTango

@Theguy49503 said...

who’s Joker?

Lol. For newbies like me, figuring out all these nicknames and acronyms is like decrypting the Enigma code.

• colb24

good call I have the same thing left and need a guy.

• sidislike

@RogueGrinder said...

Guarantee you players from the Cavs Mil game will go overlooked.

We don’t know what players are gonna be in the game yet. No ones saying who the Bucks gave up for Bledsoe

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@JimmyTango said...

Lol. For newbies like me, figuring out all these nicknames and acronyms is like decrypting the Enigma code.

We’ve all been there. You’ll catch on quickly!

• RogueGrinder

@colb24 said...

I don’t dine with the swine.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

John Wall is probable.

• RogueGrinder

@sidislike said...

We don’t know what players are gonna be in the game yet. No ones saying who the Bucks gave up for Bledsoe

Wow didn’t even hear about the trade lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@pick6er said...

Hard time understanding this…? The counting stats were almost identical, yet Kemba posted a higher % in FG/FT/3P on the road… Not like it really matters that much but when someone says he sucks on the road, they’re wrong. Especially when he’s going back to his hometown.

higher % on less attempts cancels eachother out. Less attempts = less raw points.. which is what drives kembas value. If he’s getting less attempts on the road what does that correlate with. A slower pace on the road. And over his career they maybe identical but through this season and last if you fade kemba on the road your making a smart choice more times than not. Defenses are focusing on him with batum out and daring lamb and frank to beat them. Just have to watch the games to see that. Kembas never been a 7-9 assist kind of guy so If you get less than 25 raw points from kemba on any given night really rather home or away he’s a smart fade. ANNNNND lol no i’m not arguing with you because your a packer fan… sorry about rodgers man. Truly one of the best (Minnesota vikings guy here)

• RogueGrinder

I say they gave up Greg Monroe and thon Maker for Bledsoe and Chandler.

• colb24

@RogueGrinder said...

I say they gave up Greg Monroe and thon Maker for Bledsoe and Chandler.

so give up nothing and get something lol…. I know the suns wants Bogdon bad… actually curious of Jabari Parker is in this deal.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

Don’t think you’re missing much. Thats about right

Saric and simmons have been great plays all year especially paired together. Makes alot of since tonight with bayless out and embiid if game is competitive . I know were talking them up on the forum but I think there’s enough ‘chalky’ games and people ‘afraid’ of utah d that they wont see high 30-40% ownership. Well except holmes if he gets the start.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Epignosis said...

John Wall is probable.

Not going there tonight regardless. Too expensive and its a great night to pay down for guys in better spots. I’d say that hurts the Beal but he’s too expensive as well tonight anyway so ermmm

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Saric and simmons have been great plays all year especially paired together. Makes alot of since tonight with bayless out and embiid if game is competitive . I know were talking them up on the forum but I think there’s enough ‘chalky’ games and people ‘afraid’ of utah d that they wont see high 30-40% ownership. Well except holmes if he gets the start.

Agreed on that!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).