7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -10.5 ) at Sacramento ( 10.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RogueGrinder

@KATburger said...

Saric and simmons have been great plays all year especially paired together. Makes alot of since tonight with bayless out and embiid if game is competitive . I know were talking them up on the forum but I think there’s enough ‘chalky’ games and people ‘afraid’ of utah d that they wont see high 30-40% ownership. Well except holmes if he gets the start.

I get Simmons, but Saric?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

Not going there tonight regardless. Too expensive and its a great night to pay down for guys in better spots. I’d say that hurts the Beal but he’s too expensive as well tonight anyway so ermmm

yea my timmy frazier at 4k on FD will pivot over to G hill at the same price point if walls a go. First thing i told myself seeing Washington game is first up. Really glad to see that actually because if it was a later start time we’d all be scratching heads.

• monarch

Also really like Millsap and Murray. They were embarrassed in their last game vs GSW…especially Milsap and they barely played in the 2nd half. Feels like a get right game vs BKN who is on a road B2B and possibly missing RHJ

• jglumsic

Loving Westbrook tonight. Against the Kings and fired up about Melo getting ejected last game. Russ might go for 70+ DK pts tonight.

• RogueGrinder

Nvm looked at his price lol

• tmarohl

@gillio said...

Bledsoe to the Bucks

No Details yet though. I wonder who they gave up.

• Ndepompei

Wow Bucks only had to give up Monroe and a pick

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@RogueGrinder said...

Guarantee you players from the Cavs Mil game will go overlooked.

Thats a chalk fest tonight. I expect middleton to be highly owned due to cavs defense. I’m exposed to ABC only but he might get a good look for those that paid those crazy prices last week at 12,600. Wade coming off his performance will see some box watching owners come in. Another person decently owned might be brogdon. i’m not saying crazy percentages because the slate size but people are definitely exposed there.

• TheAnswer

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Phoenix finalizing deal to send Eric Bledsoe to Milwaukee for Greg Monroe and a first-round draft pick, sources tell @ZachLowe_NBA and me.

• RogueGrinder

If Okafor starts I’ll eat the Chalk, but I’m not so sure amid the controversy.

• MrPerfekt7

Bledsoe been traded to Milwaukee for Monroe wooooowzer

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Bledsoe to Buck for 1st round pick & Greg Monroe 0_o

• RogueGrinder

@KATburger said...

Thats a chalk fest tonight. I expect middleton to be highly owned due to cavs defense. I’m exposed to ABC only but he might get a good look for those that paid those crazy prices last week at 12,600. Wade coming off his performance will see some box watching owners come in. Another person decently owned might be brogdon. i’m not saying crazy percentages because the slate size but people are definitely exposed there.

Love will go overlooked due to Illness he just had . Kyle Korver, guys like that. i should have been more specific.

• sidislike

Trading a guy who you wanted to get rid of and barely ever use anyway for Bledsoe is BUCKwild

• feekdogg

@colb24 said...

the optimizer keeps kicking out Wesley Johnson but Idk why hes still in the league…

He’s still in the league to remind me that the Wolves passed on Cousins and took him…one year after the Wolves passed on Steph…twice!

• colb24

@feekdogg said...

He’s still in the league to remind me that the Wolves passed on Cousins and took him…one year after the Wolves passed on Steph…twice!

hahahaha!! Celtics took Kelly O over Giannis so I hear ya.

• frugal

So much talk on Saric…must be super cheap on DK or FD. Far too expensive on Yahoo given his very mediocre production.

• RogueGrinder

@colb24 said...

so give up nothing and get something lol…. I know the suns wants Bogdon bad… actually curious of Jabari Parker is in this deal.

I was half right lol

• tmarohl

That would be a great deal for my Bucks. Were not going to resign Monroe anyway. Draft Pick will be trash in the middle of the first round somewhere.
    Will allow Bucks to maybe play Bledsoe at Point, Brogdon at SG, Middleton at SF, Giannis at PF, Henson/Maker at C.

• raymond333

So probably do my normal two lines, one balanced, maybe Lillard, D Russelll, Porz, and Nurkic…then I want to do another line locking in 2 bigger guys. From what I can see today, my best bet may be locking in Cousins, L James, and ironically I was able to fit Porz in too. I’m still not all on ABC, but maybe this is his game? To lock a couple of big guys, you all think James and Cousins is good, or would ABC be better….then there’s Westbrook too lol.

• jglumsic

@tmarohl said...

That would be a great deal for my Bucks. Were not going to resign Monroe anyway. Draft Pick will be trash in the middle of the first round somewhere.
    Will allow Bucks to maybe play Bledsoe at Point, Brogdon at SG, Middleton at SF, Giannis at PF, Henson/Maker at C.

Don’t forget when Jabari comes back too.

• RogueGrinder

I don’t see a reason to not play Porzingis again…No one can stop him, he is south of 10k, and is in a groove.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@feekdogg said...

omg. That’s brutal.

• frugal

@colb24 said...

hahahaha!! Celtics took Kelly O over Giannis so I hear ya.

Mavs traded down taking Shane Larkin to chase Dwight Howard missing on Giannis…

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@RogueGrinder said...

I get Simmons, but Saric?

has been a consisten 5x player all year long. No embiid and … favors on him. Dario loves to shoot from distance so they’ll pull favors from the basket. Embiid and bayless account for alot of shot attempts that are going to be distributed. @ 3800 seeing regular 20 min 17-20 fps a game he’s a free square every day. Even more so today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).