Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Charlotte ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• deepfat

@jcaldtime said...

should’ve went 100% zubac lol , f whiteside

Hell, Skal is a better play at this point.

• chronoxiong

Stop this Zubac!!!! Why are you doing this? You are only allowed to play 18 mins a game!!!!!

• tmarohl

Wow – Joker down to $8500 on FD tomorrow, and still not playable.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

Ahhh can’t wait to have my entire team go off but don’t have the one guy that goes .05 for 50 and I still don’t cash with 300. GG

Yeah you’ll probably need 330 to cash, 400 to win on DK and 350, 430 on FD. There is enough games to where you can really be picky. No Crust or Mantle Plays, only Inner and Outer Core and you’ll have a pretty solid foundation

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@jcaldtime said...

should’ve went 100% zubac lol , f whiteside

Yep i got scared and went from 70% to 40% on Zubac and LMA. Stupid extra hour lol

• gaelicgirl

@chronoxiong said...

Stop this Zubac!!!! Why are you doing this?

Harrell played around 40 mins last night, this was an obvious pick that I also failed to make
    So many bad picks tonight…

sometimes I amaze myself

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Harrell played around 40 mins last night, this was an obvious pick that I also failed to make
    So many bad picks tonight…

sometimes I amaze myself

brain farts run rampant in dfs

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Wow – Joker down to $8500 on FD tomorrow, and still not playable.

Looking at his game logs he was still over a FPPM in every matchup, the games he didnt smash in were matchups that were tough or blowouts. If he got full run I could see him having a good game, went for 76 DK in his last matchup with Embiid. If he’s gonna be pretty low owned I may give him one more chance

• shrilla

5 straight days of loser lineups. I need a break, or a drink.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Looking at his game logs he was still over a FPPM in every matchup, the games he didnt smash in were matchups that were tough or blowouts. If he got full run I could see him having a good game, went for 76 DK in his last matchup with Embiid. If he’s gonna be pretty low owned I may give him one more chance

You can have him. I would rather take a guy like Brolo and get the same 26-40 points for $3K less.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@shrilla said...

5 straight days of loser lineups. I need a break, or a drink.

ive been horrible, went and got beer as well. hopefully tomorrow I can bounce back. looking like smashing in GS with NO while smashing in Kat and whatever value.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

You can have him. I would rather take a guy like Brolo and get the same 26-40 points for $3K less.

I prefer Holmes in that range on DK. Dont see anything better in that range on FD

• madmanjayWV

@NoLimits0 said...

Man NBA is hard.

You should play my favorite DFS GPP GAME #MLB ^ #AYDS — it’s the best b/c DK makes u take 2 pitchers!

madmanjay (via #FDC)
    My favorite time of the NIGHT ON DRAFT KINGS = You currently do not have any Live lineups. #GOTPAID baby

• SteeloCity

Had 3/5 of the top scorers on FD last night and still didn’t cash lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

Had 3/5 of the top scorers on FD last night and still didn’t cash lol

How many of lowest scorers did you have?

• SteeloCity

@theIrrigator said...

How many of lowest scorers did you have?

More lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler