• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 202.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Sacramento ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• thebigboy

Damn Lizard?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@hobbes2d said...

Neither lol.

Why not? You lol but both should do fine.

• hobbes2d

@zlbhorns23 said...

Am I an idiot for squeezing Dame, J.J., Booker, LGJ, and KAT in a lineup and then trying to find some cheap cheap value?

Well considering all of those guys will be super highly owned you’re going to want to make sure that your punt plays are not owned and can get you a lot of points.

• frugal

@cheddarbob said...

Can any Mavs fans out there shed some light on Barea’s defense? Will D’Angelo eat tonight?

Sure. Due to his size, Barea clearly isn’t good at all at pressuring shots. That said, he can be extremely aggressive pressuring ball handlers forcing the ball out of their hands. If you look at DvP numbers you’ll see the Mavs are middle of the road in terms of points allowed, but rank 10th in PG turnovers.

• hobbes2d

@slpanthers24 said...

Why not? You lol but both should do fine.

It’s not that they’re bad plays but he asked for GPP. I would try to pivot to somebody lower owned with similar upside or pay up for someone with higher upside. Both of those guys will be 20+ % owned. You could pay up just a bit more for Schroder and he won’t be nearly as owned as either of those guys and he has higher upside.

• d_boy

anyone on buddy hield tonight?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@hobbes2d said...

It’s not that they’re bad plays but he asked for GPP. I would try to pivot to somebody lower owned with similar upside or pay up for someone with higher upside. Both of those guys will be 20+ % owned. You could pay up just a bit more for Schroder and he won’t be nearly as owned as either of those guys and he has higher upside.

Nah. I doubt 20%.

• shark61350

I like baby Curry tonight. It’s tough to predict who will get mins but Wes has been awful this year & they desperately need offense

• helogan72

Plumlee have a easy game if Chandler don’t play.

• hobbes2d

@slpanthers24 said...

Nah. I doubt 20%.

RG’s projections have both over 25%.

• Htg0204

@d_boy said...

I’m all over him

• Kilala

anyone for conley and gasol tonight?

• xxbigkidxx

@Ty127 said...

I need a center on dk for 5200 or less any recommendations?

I really like Mason Plumlee.. 5k on DK

• hobbes2d

@Kilala said...

I’m always a fan of playing good bigs against Denver.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Where do people stand on thabo. Hes the highest projected point per dollar guy in the lineup builder but not high at all on expert rankings.

I dont really like him. Not a good matchup…potential fould trouble guarding lebron…and plenty of better options for like 700-1400 more that have much more upside.

• SoccerPwincess

@slpanthers24 said...

Nah. I doubt 20%.

Besides KAT, every one of those plays is projected to be 20% or higher owned, whether they end up that way, anyones guess.

• zlbhorns23

Played Dunn instead of Dame so I could add others with value like Plumlee and Sef. How do we feel about Jameer Nelson. I like him a lot tonight.

• Yeoman

@d_boy said...

He had all the minutes last night; I’m guessing that doesn’t happen two nights in a row. Second half of a b2b is often the reverse of the first.

They may even give Goodwin some run with the second unit tonight to spread the minutes around.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@SoccerPwincess said...

Besides KAT, every one of those plays is projected to be 20% or higher owned, whether they end up that way, anyones guess.

We were talking Dunn and kilp. I don’t agree they will be 20%.

• Yeoman

@Kilala said...

I’m using Conley for GPP, but he’ll be the first to lose minutes if the game gets out of hand so I’d have no interest in cash.

• Wander_Bread

Tyson Chandler (personal) was not present during shootaround, and his availability for Tuesday’s game against Portland is currently unknown.
    It’s unclear exactly what Chandler is dealing with, but if he misses tonight’s game, Alex Len would more than likely slide into the starting five and he’d make for an intriguing DFS target with a favorable matchup against the Trail Blazers. Stay tuned.

• thetitanlb

@Kilala said...

I am

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wander_Bread said...

Tyson Chandler (personal) was not present during shootaround, and his availability for Tuesday’s game against Portland is currently unknown.
    It’s unclear exactly what Chandler is dealing with, but if he misses tonight’s game, Alex Len would more than likely slide into the starting five and he’d make for an intriguing DFS target with a favorable matchup against the Trail Blazers. Stay tuned.

Old news but thanks. That has been posted numerous times. Wish we knew more.

• stats99tuff

Once Thabo hits my lineup i know bad things are about to happen….

• thetitanlb

@Yeoman said...

I’m using Conley for GPP, but he’ll be the first to lose minutes if the game gets out of hand so I’d have no interest in cash.

I agree, dont see memphis blowing anyone out though really. They dont really have the firepower to run out to a huge lead on a team imo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).