• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 202.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Sacramento ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• S7ubs

My gut tells me booker gonna bust. The numbers say play booker. Blah

• Slugworth

Marquees Chriss? Starting in name only or getting starters minutes?

• Rosterbate

Marquese Chriss starting over Dudley tonight per RG app, interesting since he had only 1 min played last game.

• Yeoman

@thetitanlb said...

I agree, dont see memphis blowing anyone out though really. They dont really have the firepower to run out to a huge lead on a team imo

On the other hand they did get beat by 36 a week ago.

I don’t actually think that’s likely either but I don’t like using a guy that’s questionable in cash unless there’s no one else to choose from. There are plenty of good PG plays tonight.

• walkoff9

Chriss is a trap. Wont see any usage playing with booker and warren

• Rosterbate

Any Mavs fans with some insight as to whether Finney-Smith will be getting a lot of run again tonight?

• blanchard1889

• 2017 Blogger of the Month

who should I fade Lillard or LBJ I have to fade one to fit cousins

• Yeoman

@Slugworth said...

Marquees Chriss? Starting in name only or getting starters minutes?

They must want to see how he fits with the first team—I can’t think of any reason they’d start him in name only. But of course he may not get starters minutes if it goes badly.

Makes sense to me—they know what they’ve got in Dudley and it’s not all that much. Chriss was lighting it up in preseason and deserves a look.

• Rosterbate

@walkoff9 said...

Chriss is a trap. Wont see any usage playing with booker and warren

Yeah, I could see this being one of those times where a player starts and then only plays like 15 min. I wonder if this is an indication that maybe Chandler will be out and they wanted to move Dudley to the 2nd unit to have an experienced player on the court.

• pn3

any word on collisons minutes tonight?
    doubt he’s ready for 30+ minutes tonight(not really in live game shape i would imagine)
    might just drop down to schroder, mudiay, dunn

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@Rosterbate said...

Yeah, I could see this being one of those times where a player starts and then only plays like 15 min. I wonder if this is an indication that maybe Chandler will be out and they wanted to move Dudley to the 2nd unit to have an experienced player on the court.

Or maybe they finally realized Dudley shouldn’t even be in the NBA, nvm starting.

• skankinmat

Marquesse Chriss anyone?

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@pn3 said...

any word on collisons minutes tonight?
    doubt he’s ready for 30+ minutes tonight(not really in live game shape i would imagine)
    might just drop down to schroder, mudiay, dunn

I’m sure he’s been practicing hard and he’s gonna have fresh legs. It’s not like he had a leg injury, he was just suspended.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Chriss starting for dudley is a bit odd. Im not falling for that trap. His usage has to be close to zero.

• Mrsmith887

@walkoff9 said...

Where do people stand on thabo. Hes the highest projected point per dollar guy in the lineup builder but not high at all on expert rankings.

I dont really like him. Not a good matchup…potential fould trouble guarding lebron…and plenty of better options for like 700-1400 more that have much more upside.

He’s a solid pick tonight especially as a starter. He was even better when his price was even lower (opened season at 3000ish on DK and has been almost always under 5% owned – obviously not the case tonight ) but he can get you points in 5 different ways , trusted veteran – smart player. The matchup if it’s indeed vs LBJ is the biggest -gamble – but if it stays competitive and he doesn’t get in 1st half foul trouble then to me it’s an easy play as a starter . He gets you value almost every night at this price when he’s off the bench.

• mnstone14

@skankinmat said...

Marquesse Chriss anyone?

I only play cash but he is absolutely in my lineup. Paced up game with the highest total at min price on dk. hes gonna grap some rebounds and should have some easy put backs, could easily throw in a steal or two, a block or two and an assist or two. I think he destroys value.

• Rosterbate

@JoeFlacco05 said...

Or maybe they finally realized Dudley shouldn’t even be in the NBA, nvm starting.

I agree on Dudley, I was watching their game the other night and thinking how the hell can they not get someone better than Dudley to start at PF. He’s undersized, fat, and just all around not very good or effective (I apologize to any Jared Dudley fans who I may have offended).

• SkateFiend

Is it safe to assume that Thabo S will start? Kyle Korver is out on baby business.

• tim51278

Anyone like Wiggins tonight?

• buzzkilloton

@walkoff9 said...

Where do people stand on thabo. Hes the highest projected point per dollar guy in the lineup builder but not high at all on expert rankings.

I dont really like him. Not a good matchup…potential fould trouble guarding lebron…and plenty of better options for like 700-1400 more that have much more upside.

He always burns me in these spots where hes the best value play on the board and your desperate for a cheap guy on the slate.

• Yeoman

@SkateFiend said...

Is it safe to assume that Thabo S will start? Kyle Korver is out on baby business.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/basketball/hawks-start-sefolosha-against-cavaliers/qAsSqm2bvRHZMdT2uEqJWP/

• cheddarbob

@mnstone14 said...

I only play cash but he is absolutely in my lineup. Paced up game with the highest total at min price on dk. hes gonna grap some rebounds and should have some easy put backs, could easily throw in a steal or two, a block or two and an assist or two. I think he destroys value.

He got 22min against SAC and put up 12.8 FD pts. How is that cash game playable?

• piranha

Chriss is a hustle player and will get those hustle stats. For 3000? I’m all in. Just hope he sees a decent amount of minutes. POR isn’t great vs opposing front court so could see potential to exceed value.

• willdathrill101

So in my opinion, this isn’t a classic start in name only for Chriss. Why would they announce that he was going to start for the ENTIRE rest of the season if that was the case?

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@tim51278 said...

Anyone like Wiggins tonight?

naw

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.