• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 202.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Sacramento ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• WestCrook1

When Len gets two fouls in the first 3 minutes of the game will be hilarious. That guy fouls like crazy

• wad11

Anybody have a link to the 350k shot on FD?

• pn3

@tonytone1908 said...

Nobody worried PHO has to go small and Len tops out at like 15 mins? I know Len can put up the numbers but he can’t put anything up from the bench.

he just had 30+ fantasy points against the blazers not too long ago

• magicfan217

brandon ingram tonight anyone?

• Jhelms10

am i crazy to think dhoward has a good game. everything i see says the cavs are solid against the center but as a cavs fan i seem to vividly remember them getting eaten up by centers this year so far??? howard yes or no

• hobbes2d

@WestCrook1 said...

When Len gets two fouls in the first 3 minutes of the game will be hilarious. That guy fouls like crazy

The panic will be hilarious lol.

• hobbes2d

@Jhelms10 said...

am i crazy to think dhoward has a good game. everything i see says the cavs are solid against the center but as a cavs fan i seem to vividly remember them getting eaten up by centers this year so far??? howard yes or no

Because of the Len news, I’m now thinking about pivoting to Howard. He’s in a good spot I think.

• Jhelms10

lebron or towns

• ASalvaro

man i think i’m addicted to tinkering with my lineups…..thats it i’m locking in NOW!…..i think

• IronMonkey415

Plumlee dominating Alex Len? It could happen.

• Jhelms10

@Jhelms10 said...

lebron or towns

one with each. lol

• tonytone1908

@Jhelms10 said...

rotogrinders DvP cheat sheet shows them giving up almost 54 FPPG to C’s. 5th worst. Seems like a sneaky spot to me, especially with everyone on Len now. Def a great pivot.

• gillio

Plumlee or Len

• rsnnh12

@Jhelms10 said...

lebron or towns

Cash Lebron. GPP I like the discount on Towns, I think they have similar ceilings tonight.

Edit- that being said I’m playing both tonight. Mostly a cash player though.

• Dfspacman

Who benefits with Nance out for the lakers???

• dame_face_420

Anyone taking a Jokic flier ?

• Danny830x

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Len will drive down ownership of KAT.. I like that.

• skankinmat

Warren or Barnes tonight?

• gillio

Have 5000 left for utility. Who do I take ?

• hobbes2d

@IronMonkey415 said...

Plumlee dominating Alex Len? It could happen.

Plumlee is like Len in that he could be in foul trouble.

• tmarohl

I was on Len all day and now I feel like I need to pivot off of him.

• draggin49

GL everyone

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

Who benefits with Nance out for the lakers???

Probably nobody worth using.

Was looking at randle but he didnt see any uptick in minutes last game when nance only played 3 minutes

• Yeoman

@Mattstan16 said...

Is booker, chriss, and Len too many suns for one lineup?

Just did exactly that at DK—feels like I’m probably being stupid but it’s how it worked out. I’ll let you know how it goes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).