• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 202.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Sacramento ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RipCityRings

@draggin49 said...

Len vs plumdog millionaire for battle of the higher scoring lower dollar center lol.

Y’all sleeping on Tarik Black. 50 Lobster incoming.

• Dirt_Lavert

@RipCityRings said...

Surprised Thabo isn’t higher owned. Hardaway at 8.1% in the Shot.

My thoughts exactly for the Daily Dollar and Jumpshot on DK (yes I’m poor don’t hate, hahahaha). Figured the numbers were comparable elsewhere

• Yeoman

@rsnnh12 said...

I’ve started doing a free H2H with my initial, gut lineup each day. And then as I tweak and enter money games I make sure to keep my original just to compare afterwards. Tweaking so far has absolutely killed me… If it keeps up I’m going to have to leave my phone home and go for a drive before lock so I don’t cost myself more money lol

I started doing this too. Every day I enter my first lineup in one of those mass DK freerolls, and then at the end of the night I add up how much money I would have won if I’d just used that lineup everywhere.

Really demoralizing.

• hobbes2d

@tmarohl said...

I was on Len all day and now I feel like I need to pivot off of him.

I had the same problem lol.

• RipCityRings

Anyone else take a punt with Archie? Gentry said he was going to give him run yesterday, but I assume he bailed on that given how close the game was. Figure he’s in for some decent minutes tonight. Then again, it’s Gentry…

• piranha

Any apps that you guys recommend that provides live feeds of NBA games similar to how on the ESPN app has the Live feature? Or ways to view the games while at work? lol

• Tammy409

@SoccerPwincess said...

LOL here comes TAMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY

Like the little engine that could…

• Dirt_Lavert

@RipCityRings said...

If that happens you are forever NBA DFS jesus.

Are you the one that called Steph last night too? hahaha

• MisterMister

@Epignosis said...

Good luck everyone. And good luck America!

America is f***ed.

But at least we have DFS to lose every night.

• Vanco

This is the point where I add up the potential ceilings of my lineups and feel awesome that they’ll hit 350 or more, that I’ll win everything. Then in the morning see the DK you won symbol on my phone, get all excited, check my scores to see that I had some min cashes, one lineup that couldnt crack 200 somehow, and a few others at 240.

Good luck!

• SoccerPwincess

@RipCityRings said...

He might break 50 points tonight, COMBINED on the Season so far!

• Shlune

im all in on thabo, lebron, d booker, and bogut………………see how it goes…..gl ev1

• RipCityRings

Harry Barnes gonna take a bump of PCP and start driving like Westbrook, Randle and Mozgov foul out, Tarik owns the night. Mark my words.

Actually don’t, I have way too much Randle exposure for that.

• SoccerPwincess

Do people like to waste money on entries, and pick an entire roster of the 1st game of the night, so they can be “winning” big for just a little while?

• hobbes2d

@SoccerPwincess said...

Do people like to waste money on entries, and pick an entire roster of the 1st game of the night, so they can be “winning” big for just a little while?

People do this for every sport. Boggles the mind. Helps me cash though so it’s all good lol.

• rockpie

Made some switches to get more Howard once the Len news broke. 8.7% owned in the Jefferson.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@SoccerPwincess said...

Depends for me – if I’m max entering, I’ll always do a game stack for each game. You never know right? On nights like tonight where I just do 20 entries, nope, not doing it. Although I did end up with a few lineups with 5-6 players from the POR-PHO game.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Ugly first game

• SoccerPwincess

@rockpie said...

Made some switches to get more Howard once the Len news broke. 8.7% owned in the Jefferson.

I tried doing this but ran out of time! It wasn’t meant to be……

• Dirt_Lavert

@SoccerPwincess said...

Seemingly so. But with all the blowouts it’s really been about finding the one game that stays close and praying you take the right people.

Winner the other night stacked the hawks playing the rockets, and then had harden all from that game. And for the last 2 he had cj miles and barea.

I still haven’t got down how to stack in NBA DFS haha

• walkoff9

Cavs cant make a shot.

• RipCityRings

Hardaway in quick. Fingers crossed…

• S7ubs

So 100% exposure to lebron is good right? Haha
    Not worried yet he can gather a bunch a points rather quickly.
    Have a feeling everyone just sitting on the late game hammers.

• Dirt_Lavert

Dwight to the locker room….

• hobbes2d

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Seemingly so. But with all the blowouts it’s really been about finding the one game that stays close and praying you take the right people.

Winner the other night stacked the hawks playing the rockets, and then had harden all from that game. And for the last 2 he had cj miles and barea.

I still haven’t got down how to stack in NBA DFS haha

I think it’s more beneficial to stack one of the later games. Like I had a nice game stack of the LA-Dallas game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.