• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 202.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Sacramento ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tonytone1908

@DomTwan said...

Collison is near the bottom of my model, why are you so high on him tonight? What is my model missing?

He is rated a 38/100

Wonder what your model thought about Curry last night?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

I like Lou Wiliams and Clarkson and seem to be the only one….

• WestCrook1

@ScofieldReturns said...

h ow dangerous is it to play KAT over boogie tonight?

Sacramento is playing at the second slowest pace in the NBA. Remember they hired Dave Joeger. I’m fading them in cash

• cheddarbob

I keep landing on Cavs big three and KAT for my FD cash lineup. Anyone have any #intel on the correlation of the big three’s fantasy production game to game?

Edit: Looks like they average just over 117 FD pts per game. Doing some quick math they are averaging 4.8x their current salaries as a sum

• SoccerPwincess

@draggin49 said...

Is Lillards hand issue on shooting hand or non shooting hand?

Non shooting hand…Per RotoWorld

Damian Lillard injured the knuckle of his left index finger during Sunday’s game, and he exited the arena with a splint on his hand.

• Ryan61290

@walkoff9 said...

I like Lou Wiliams and Clarkson and seem to be the only one….

I like Lou and even Nick Young. Young is too cheap on DK ($4.0K) for me to ignore

• MrFantasy

Lilliard definitely not chalk tonight. James will be for sure though.

• daneshinault

Cousins and T. Booker or Towns and Gay DK GPP?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@DomTwan said...

Collison is near the bottom of my model, why are you so high on him tonight? What is my model missing?

He is rated a 38/100

I would fix the model.

• bigstacks2015

lou williams seems underpriced on FD and DK

• saints19

Bogut or Sefolosha DK GPP? 4200 for utility

• SoccerPwincess

@daneshinault said...

Cousins and T. Booker or Towns and Gay DK GPP?

Gay Towns tonight!

• traviswhite

Booker towns

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Last year when starting he averaged 15.5 PPG, 2.7 TO, 1.5 STL, 6.7 AST, and 2.93 REB, roughly 21 DK points depending on how many 3’s he makes. Highest total was ~43 DK points and lowest ~17. Given his $6.2K salary, there are a few who’ve been more consistent this season and that I prefer tonight over Collison especially since it’s his 1st game.

How is that 21 dk points?

• Dirt_Lavert

@draggin49 said...

Is Lillards hand issue on shooting hand or non shooting hand?

Non shooting. Did hit his shots from the charity stripe but was 3-11 otherwise

• Trevorm09

Are ppl really touting Sefolosha? Dude is complete garbage

• Csquared1987

Tyson Chandler Questionable, he missed shoot around-Via @baskmonster

• JGun10

Millsap should abuse Love whenever he wants. Probably lead to James guarding Millsap for a good portion of the second half, not sure if that’s a good or bad thing though.

• dripdrop

How come DK doesnt allow last minute adjustments anymore? Cant substitute players after the initial game started… And why don’t they portray ownership % for all players at the start?

• daneshinault

What is the best way to know if your lineup is best suited for GPP or cash? I have a lineup I’m pretty confident in but I feel it could go either way

• zpa1989

anyone notice milsaps away splits are noticeably worse than his home splits? kind of scares me off him at 8k on FD tonight. kind of lost at PF. not sure if i want to pay up for davis on a b2b.

randle the obvious chalk. but what about a bounce back game from someone like dieng, or jokic? green/randolph plus aminu also have decent matchups.

• frugal

@slpanthers24 said...

How is that 21 dk points?

Points + (1.25*REB) + (1.5*AST) + (2*STL) – (.5*TO). Did I miscalculate?

• BUFUu2

Is Foye worth a punt play

• daneshinault

@frugal said...

Points +(1.5*AST)(2*STL) -(.5*TO). Did I miscalculate?

Rebounds weren’t added correctly I think. It’s over 21

• frugal

The + symbols did something weird to my post, it’s in the formula. Add it up, let me know if I miscalculated.

EDIT: Ah, my formula did miscalculate. I’ll correct.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).