• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

I haven’t rostered Vuc this season but this might be the night. I’m a Knicks guy and Kanter D comical.
    But Whiteside in a pace up game has so much upside.
    And Myles turner with 30+ min against Drummond? Also yes please.
    3 lineups already for me, one with each

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

I haven’t rostered Vuc this season but this might be the night. I’m a Knicks guy and Kanter D comical.
    But Whiteside in a pace up game has so much upside.
    And Myles turner with 30+ min against Drummond? Also yes please.
    3 lineups already for me, one with each

Roll with two in one lineup on DK!

• eleanorRigby

Is there a place I can find which positions I should target against certain teams? Thanks.

• ScofieldReturns

Too many good PF’s today: jj, taytum, kuzma, morris, kristaps…i cant decide!

• underdawgs

Does anyone else compare player costs between FD and DK when constructing rosters? Finding that dislocation is an interesting place to start research I think.
    For example, Vuc is 8200 on FD and 7100 on DK. Before everyone jumps down my throat, yes I know the scoring is different and average player costs are different. But sometimes it seems the dislocation between the 2 sites is weird.
    And on the flip side, Tolliver (who will be in a good amount of my GPP lineups) is 3500 on DK but only 3000 on FD. He’s as good a dart throw in a tourney as anyone today.
    He opens up a good amount of money to build a few lineups I really like.
    Just wondering.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Congrats to hollywoodman taking the ‘GWH’ FD contest last night. I finished dead last took too many risky plays lol. After looking last night and tinkering i’ve decided with a single bullet on this slate. I guess my first thoughts last night when seeing these games is that they are all great matchups. Meaning just from first glance It looks as though across the board we could have five really good games that stay close through the fourth quarter

IND/NY on b2b but if porzingod’s your play he only had 28 minutes so you have to like that.

I’m kinda high on tolliver/crawford @ 3000/3300 respectively on FD for those value punts that have a solid floor built under them. But haven’t pulled the trigger yet. If stanleys out I will probably run a tolliver out there. Decided against those two on the LU constructed as of right now. Didn’t go below 4k on a player.

Locked in Towns/KD tried porzingod at the PF for 100 more than KAT but i dont care for the center options i’m left with at the $ range. Might be something I tinker with if I do add lineups throughout the day. Again only if stanleys out which being first game luckily we’ll know before lock.

I think tonight’s real value comes from LA bench. Not because of blowout risk but because if it’s close it’ll be because guys like clarkson and randle are performing on the second unit.

I’m off of wiggins/butler/bradley/drummond no matter what. Might include whiteside in that as well. I wont mind explaining later but mostly matchups and gamescript. I will admit if theres a game whiteside could go for a 70fpt night.. It’d be a night like tonight with a jump shooting team and he gets those 20+ reb. But his raw scoring points still fluctuate and those minutes… those minutes… buyer beware.

Hope everyone pulls in some cash tonight guy’s … I scored under 300 fps last night in all 4 of my lineups but they brought some cheddar back in cash games. Faded Cousins, Davis, Lebron, Jokic .. while being 100% on RWB/Mitchell 75% on george hill/25% on jru holliday. Just trust the process and one day we will get there. Stick to your strategies everyone. Have a good day.

• pn3

last .50 cents into the .25 gpp on dk
    free contests from here on out

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

Does anyone else compare player costs between FD and DK when constructing rosters? Finding that dislocation is an interesting place to start research I think.
    For example, Vuc is 8200 on FD and 7100 on DK. Before everyone jumps down my throat, yes I know the scoring is different and average player costs are different. But sometimes it seems the dislocation between the 2 sites is weird.
    And on the flip side, Tolliver (who will be in a good amount of my GPP lineups) is 3500 on DK but only 3000 on FD. He’s as good a dart throw in a tourney as anyone today.
    He opens up a good amount of money to build a few lineups I really like.
    Just wondering.

Yeah, I do. For instance on FD Drummond and Whiteside are 9400 and 9000, respectively. Unless I had salary left I’m not personally going there today on FD with other options for 2-3k cheaper arguable in better spots. But on DK Whiteside is only 7.4k, so I’m definitely going to have some of him over there. As far as Tolliver goes, I’ll wait on the Stanley Johnson news. He’ll get a bit of run even with him in there most likely but it’s certainly a better play without Johnson. And yeah, his ownership will be high-ish in that situation. But if you’re running multiple lineups I would take a chance on him in a GPP for sure!

• mbunner23

I forget how to play NBA DFS. Think I will lock and load Kyrie tonight, also like KAT at first glance. There are a lot of good point guard and center options today imo.

• pick6er

Entertainingly Kyrie will dance all over Ball. Sadly though, Ball-handling doesn’t equate to fantasy points. But I’ll enjoy the show!

• pick6er

I think Elf might return tonight, anyone got the balls to run him?

• posts06

I don’t think 5x is the goal any more Crap!!! I hit 250 almost every night.

• wad11

@posts06 said...

I don’t think 5x is the goal any more Crap!!! I hit 250 almost every night.

When was 5x ever the goal? I always shoot for 6x to ever be really hitting value, no matter the price.

• kps3205s

@eleanorRigby said...

Is there a place I can find which positions I should target against certain teams? Thanks.

https://www.rotowire.com/daily/nba/defense-vspos.php?site=DraftKings&statview=season

Hope this helps.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Hate saying this because I’ve always been a big Kyrie fan, but I feel like he is in a bust spot tonight. In tournaments, you want 50+ out of him and he has hit that mark (barely) twice. Guess I should reword things; I think Kyrie has a great shot at hitting 40 dk pts tonight (tourney bust basically) but can’t see him going over 50. Jeff Teague is 6.5k and YTD has more recent upside than Kyrie.

• Ndepompei

Fournier should be a lock on FD

• eleanorRigby

@kps3205s said...

https://www.rotowire.com/daily/nba/defense-vspos.php?site=DraftKings&statview=season

Hope this helps.

Thanks brother.

• colb24

Waiters?

• MrPerfekt7

@ScofieldReturns said...

Too many good PF’s today: jj, taytum, kuzma, morris, kristaps…i cant decide!

Heck play em all

• superjon

Definitely taking Curry over Irving tonight.

On the value side, I really like Chriss and Bojan.

At C, I like Horford, Vuc, and Drummond in that order.

• underdawgs

@KATburger said...

Congrats to hollywoodman taking the ‘GWH’ FD contest last night. I finished dead last took too many risky plays lol. After looking last night and tinkering i’ve decided with a single bullet on this slate. I guess my first thoughts last night when seeing these games is that they are all great matchups. Meaning just from first glance It looks as though across the board we could have five really good games that stay close through the fourth quarter

IND/NY on b2b but if porzingod’s your play he only had 28 minutes so you have to like that.

I’m kinda high on tolliver/crawford @ 3000/3300 respectively on FD for those value punts that have a solid floor built under them. But haven’t pulled the trigger yet. If stanleys out I will probably run a tolliver out there. Decided against those two on the LU constructed as of right now. Didn’t go below 4k on a player.

Locked in Towns/KD tried porzingod at the PF for 100 more than KAT but i dont care for the center options i’m left with at the $ range. Might be something I tinker with if I do add lineups throughout the day. Again only if stanleys out which being first game luckily we’ll know before lock.

I think tonight’s real value comes from LA bench. Not because of blowout risk but because if it’s close it’ll be because guys like clarkson and randle are performing on the second unit.

I’m off of wiggins/butler/bradley/drummond no matter what. Might include whiteside in that as well. I wont mind explaining later but mostly matchups and gamescript. I will admit if theres a game whiteside could go for a 70fpt night.. It’d be a night like tonight with a jump shooting team and he gets those 20+ reb. But his raw scoring points still fluctuate and those minutes… those minutes… buyer beware.

Hope everyone pulls in some cash tonight guy’s … I scored under 300 fps last night in all 4 of my lineups but they brought some cheddar back in cash games. Faded Cousins, Davis, Lebron, Jokic .. while being 100% on RWB/Mitchell 75% on george hill/25% on jru holliday. Just trust the process and one day we will get there. Stick to your strategies everyone. Have a good day.

Lol I did terrible also. Got too cute and faded Jokic. Top score was pretty good though!

• Theguy49503

Will Marcus Morris play tonight?

• bfwl3434

@Theguy49503 said...

Will Marcus Morris play tonight?

Yes he sat out for rest on a b2b last game

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@bfwl3434 said...

Yes he sat out for rest on a b2b last game

Yeah waiting to hear anything about a minutes restriction 0_o

• colb24

@elving188 said...

Yeah waiting to hear anything about a minutes restriction 0_o

I think you’ll see him hover around 30 minutes tonight Morris tried playing in back 2 back Brad said no… I think Brad runs him little more…. This is just personal opinion and watching Skal talk on his little local shows.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).