• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hangtime28

With the way GS ran Whiteside off the court, do we worry about either Taj or KAT losing minutes?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

I’m literally changing very little though today on all this news. Probably a two player swap out on each of the three LUs i’m rolling with. Just dropping KD and upgrading the 3k value plays basically for well balanced player with good floor/high upside. … So say tolliver out completely and more exposure to tatum… … less exposure to crawford and little more exposure to Klay… is what i’m thinking… straight swap KD for Butler.

• bigkino217

@hangtime28 said...

With the way GS ran Whiteside off the court, do we worry about either Taj or KAT losing minutes?

KAT never loses minutes unless he’s in a blowout, hurt, or in foul trouble (plus he’s perfectly capable of running with the warriors). taj maybe?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@hangtime28 said...

Nooooo. Thibs is the coach. And these guys dont get gassed that easily. Only way minutes are down is if theres a blowout. I wouldn’t worry about the minutes if its all thats holding you back. and Taj will be on draymond alot tonight.

• mbunner23

@hangtime28 said...

No because KAT and Whiteside are two totally different centers. KAT is a good scorer and can shoot all the way out to 3. He’s very versatile on the offensive end. Whiteside doesn’t have much offensive game to speak of, Golden State is good about taking traditional centers who can’t score well out of the game. I’m not worried about KAT tonight.

• TheAnswer

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Harris/Bradley/Thompson/Smart, which two to pick?

• nicholasmarsh

@KATburger said...

I’m literally changing very little though today on all this news. Probably a two player swap out on each of the three LUs i’m rolling with. Just dropping KD and upgrading the 3k value plays basically for well balanced player with good floor/high upside. … So say tolliver out completely and more exposure to tatum… … less exposure to crawford and little more exposure to Klay… is what i’m thinking… straight swap KD for Butler.

So pricing a bit “wonky” on FantasyDraft, but if you had to pick 2 from Whiteside ($13.3K), J. Johnson ($13K) or Butler ($12.7) who would it be?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Wow that changes everything. Kyrie is gonna now be one of the highest owned players. Baynes will get some ownership even. Marcus Morris might even get some ownership even on a mins restriction. Brown/Tatum/Smart will see like 5-10 more mins.

Gotta admit, I absolutely love when superstars92 is contributing to the forum. You always bring some great insight, much appreciated.

I hope you are right and Kyrie is massively owned. It seems like this Celtics team isn’t designed to highlight one player. I see Tatum, Morris, Brown etc all gobbling up some usage. In cash, I think you could argue any of these guys. In tournaments, I see Kyrie as a complete fade as there are many different paths to a sub 45 dk pt game. Any thoughts on this?

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

• hoffs812

Going Lance and Morris as my value guys on FD

• GTRandy27

Can you play both Baynes and theis in your cash lineup? Will they both get at least 20 minutes in horford’s absence?

• dominicanpapi

@gim77us said...

Tyson Chandler now doubtful

I got way too much Alex Len, I can easily see him getting into foul trouble early. Will sit on lineups until the Porzingis news comes out.

• keephustlincuz

@gim77us said...

Tyson Chandler now doubtful

Whiteside will crush len and then Dudley.

• jglumsic

With Porzingis questionable/out doesn’t that mean A Gordon, Vuc are even more in play

• hangtime28

Thanks everyone for the feedback on KAT and Taj. Tonight definitely is a multiple lineup night. There are so many ways to build a solid looking lineup lol.

• hangtime28

@dominicanpapi said...

I got way too much Alex Len, I can easily see him getting into foul trouble early. Will sit on lineups until the Porzingis news comes out.

Jeez, that’d be a nightmare. I have lots of Len too.

• gaelicgirl

@bigkino217 said...

casspi is not playing close to 30 min even if he starts.

Agree. If things start getting out of hand, I’d expect to see Iggy play some with the starters (but not for scoring). His assist to turnover ratio is fantastic. Might see more DWest than usual, too. All hands on deck.

• Njsum1

@jglumsic said...

With Porzingis questionable/out doesn’t that mean A Gordon, Vuc are even more in play

Vuc was always in play…he loves playing the knickerbockers.

• gillio

All the Whiteside

• Justing3

Teague or Dragic.?

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m always worried when I got way too much Len. He’s one of those guys that can either make or break your night, and he’s done both. He just seems to be fitting so nicely into my lineups. I’m going to have to make sure to have the right amount of Len.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

More Klay? More Butler? . . .

• Hiqhliqht

@Justing3 said...

Teague or Dragic.?

Man, i gotta say both.

• Justing3

Last night I put up 287 points all my guys were mostly 1%-10% owned and I barely cashed out … this whole basketball is tough..!!!!

• Justing3

Yikes I only got room for 1 of those guys

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).