• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• keephustlincuz

PORZ out.

• MrPerfekt7

Zingis our fire up Thomas and KOQ and make Vuc and Gordon super chalky for that game

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Kyle o Quinn day?

• jfree901

The Unicorn is out. Game on.

• sanders_tj

@BawseGeller said...

I swear to god Fanduel has mastered the art of boxing us in tonight. Literally every lineup I try to make is $100 too expensive.

I actually have rostered several lineups today with $1000+ in salary remaining on FD.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

zingus… out

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@sanders_tj said...

I actually have rostered several lineups today with $1000+ in salary remaining on FD.

Not a bad idea. Could take one down easily. Assuming you have quite a few lineups going?

• KindGuy

Ugh, just caught up to last night’s results. Didn’t cash. Wasted a Jokic 70 burger.

Bankroll down to 14 cents but I do have 4 entries into the jukebox thanks to some FPPs. I won’t give up!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

oh boy… Kuzminskas activated…. Today is going to be down right difficult lol…

• osuryanf

Good lord this is gonna be a shitshow

• chronoxiong

I think Porzingis being out increases the likelihood of the Knicks getting blown out in Orlando. Which is not a good thing.

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

With the news of Elfrid Payton, the only person I’m scared of playing tonight now is Aaron Gordon. From the first game of the season alone, Aaron Gordon usage was 19% with Elfrid playing. Compared to nearly 25% with him out. Ofc it may mean nothing because of the sample size, but I guess it’s something to consider.

• gillio

How do I get my results onto my roto profile? I just hooked them together and it’s only showing an NFL contest from 2015..?

• MrPerfekt7

This slate tonight tho with all these injuries

• hcassidy

Mindaugas Kuzminskas, how much run does he get? Seen his active tonight. Curious, not touching that game at all. Elf on the Shelf is back, and even if Porzingis was in I wasn’t playing him or Gordon. Gordon is very physical now add in most likely O’Quinn on him another physical player could see lots of fouls. But just my thought process.

• Dirt_Lavert

Vucevic usage goes up when elf is on the court right? Seem to remember that being a thing last year.

Vuc and Whiteside are the GPP plays and somehow hope Drummond spontaneously combusts or something

• bigkino217

@gillio said...

How do I get my results onto my roto profile? I just hooked them together and it’s only showing an NFL contest from 2015..?

it only starts tracking after you link your accounts. it doesn’t grab past results

• sanders_tj

@KATburger said...

Not a bad idea. Could take one down easily. Assuming you have quite a few lineups going?

I wouldn’t call them “quality”. I wouldn’t call anything I do in NBA DFS “quality” until I start consistently winning.

But yeah, I have several lineups going.

• raymond333

@KATburger said...

Yea i rolled fantasy labs last year but then i realized alot of those stats are findable for free. And the ownership projections you can gauge rather well just by eyeballing the slate/injury news. What I mean though is a tool that’s attached to the thread here where we can make recommendations and there actually trackable. Limit that amount between 3-5 players. So select your site (Draftkings,FD,Yahoo) Select your player and your (2x/3x/4x/5x/6x/7x/) and have a scoring system similar to how how the do the points for your tournament entries. I’m sure the technology exists to get something like that but again it’ll be an investment as they’d have to create it. It would be pretty cool idea I think. Sorry for the boldness guys I just really have thought about this past few days haha.

Yea, I’ve used fantasy labs. They were/are pretty good for basketball. I know someone who was killing it last year using it, but they paid for the premium package. Told me it was the best investment he made, but again like you said, alot of this same info can be found for free, just by doing some research.

• hcassidy

@gillio said...

RETROACTIVE RESULTS – We get a lot of requests to add results from before the time a user attaches their screen name at RotoGrinders. We do not have that capability unfortunately. Results will track from the date you link your screen name on RotoGrinders (also make sure you have third party tracking enabled on the site in question).

• gillio

@bigkino217 said...

it only starts tracking after you link your accounts. it doesn’t grab past results

Gotcha. Thanks

• raymond333

@NoLimits0 said...

How badly does Len hurt Whiteside? Does Len hurt Warren?

Yea, what’s everyone’s opinion on Len? I have my line, and my bro did his (we usually swap lines each day)…he’s torned between Len and Turner at C. Obviously the one with Len has better forwards, but when I look at both, they are very close.

So what’s the feeling on Len tonite. He’s priced low, so he could be worth more than value…not sure.

• gaelicgirl

@7klub06 said...

This slate tonight tho with all these injuries

LOL

• sanders_tj

I have massive ownership on Fournier (this was before Elf was announced as available; I was banking on him still being out).

With Porzgod now being out worries me a lot because I see Gordon hogging a lot of Orlando’s action.

Anyone want to talk me off of Fournier? lol

• Trippyhippy

No porzingis

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).