• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

Source? See it nowhere. Ban this man

If this is true one LU is dead… and thats ok.. But i see nothing on basketballmonster … and it usually hits there real quick…i’d be real surprised he’d go from probable to straight out. I’ll keep looking at the news flow… Worse things have happened and on a not like tonight a 4700 0 … could actually allow you to cash if some of these values are no shows and certain players dont get as much production as people think. … I have not seen ticketraven post here though… But in fairness he could be referring to porzingis .. his names hard to spell and i’ve seen people lable him KCP … … So ticket raven if your referring to zingis… go zinger… zingis… porzingod maybe instead k?

• iron_tactics

@Epignosis said...

I’m interested in seeing the percentage on my favorite play tonight (outside of the obvious ones like Curry or Drummond): Goran Dragic. He averages 42 DK points against the Suns.

May go for more since Tyler Johnson is now out.

• MrPerfekt7

@VinnieMaf said...

I think Thaddeus Young at 10% is going to be the key to my DK GPP

Yep. Optimizer on Rotowire likes him alot

• mbyrd75

Can’t wait to see who bombs my lineups tonight

• paulmeloruss

Well done again everyone on the insight. Lets win some $$$$

• hcassidy

I tinkered last minute on my single bullet in the Excellent 8. Got Reggie Jackson and T. Young at 10.8 and 10.3% owned and Gordon at 19.5%. and of course after a few beers didnt realize I global swapped so changed all L/Us So good luck to me and my entries tonight.

• monarch

So Dragic and Waiters are about to smash now?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

OMG TYLER JOHNSON OUT! illness… im so sorry for those owners. (brings me to my late swap thread i started… but remembers how hotly debated it was and doesn’t want to turn the thread to a food fight)

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@bigkino217 said...

tyler johnson out

Oh man. I have heavy Dragic exposure and now I wish I had more.

• Dome92

RIP TO ALL WHO DRAFTED TYLER JOHNSON !

• pick6er

I managed to snag a bunch of Ish Smith for 2%, let’s hope this pans out. Hoping SVG goes with a smaller lineup. Drummond and Kanter are both knocking on 30%. O’Quin around 10-12%, hope that one works also!

• MrPerfekt7

Beasley 2.2% in the DK NBA 35k and one

• jtkucheck

This TicketRaven dude is garbage, does stuff like this every once in a while. Thought he got banned the last time.

• hcassidy

@KATburger said...

OMG TYLER JOHNSON OUT! illness… im so sorry for those owners. (brings me to my late swap thread i started… but remembers how hotly debated it was and doesn’t want to turn the thread to a food fight)

I had Waiters in all day, but tinkered so much I tinkered away Justice Winslow who I think would of gotten a boost.

• IronMonkey415

Thank You Tyler Johnson.

• terrypercs

Yeah but Johnson being out mostly benefits Waiters. And Waiters on the court actually lowers Dragic’s productivity and usage. I’m praying none of what I’m saying backfires tonight.

• Brian7479

My locks tonight for cash:
    CURRY
    Waiters
    Tobias
    KOQ

Best of luck to everybody!

• Dome92

@jtkucheck said...

This TicketRaven dude is garbage, does stuff like this every once in a while. Thought he got banned the last time.

I saw that and took KCP out right away SMH

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@walkoff9 said...

At 659 i went from Teague and KOQ to rjax and taj

So congrats Teague owners on the 60 burger.

;)

• pick6er

Wow… to think my final swap was Waiters to Warren… hoping for the best now!

• hcassidy

And WTF ancient Aussie Wonder all of sudden in Bogut is good to go tonight kinda ruins my BroLo play

• NBAFantasy101

Ingram or Len Utli Dk late slate, thanks in advance

• firemedicpat

I feel really bad for the Drummond owners. Dude sucks.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Harbaugh said...

I also went with KAT in tourneys. I think he will be low-owned and could easily be the top scorer on the night.

and another ;)

• firemedicpat

@firemedicpat said...

I feel really bad for the Drummond owners. Dude sucks.

No where near the basket. lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).