• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firemedicpat

@emnj69 said...

kanter is letting me down-no kp he should be balling and instead resting and now playing for shit -he best pick it up

Split time with my man O’Quinn though.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@pn3 said...

drummond and bradley
    of course they’re in foul trouble

Drummond foul trouble. Oh yas

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

Drummond is an amazing play and his price is too cheap with 60+ point upside. The only reason for a fade is to be contrarian.

And at the same time you said two posts above this that your glad you went Vuc?? Make a stand… drummond or Vuc.. not both on a small slate. If drummond guards turner he has no choice but to leave the basket and he gets himself into bad situations. You have to look at things like this when constructing LUs. I might take a break from posting lol just a ffew minutes i cant catch the end of the thread still lol.

• txdave41

Hardaway gonna put up a monster score just to rub it in my face after burning me last night.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@KATburger said...

I respect your opinion. But i strongly disagree here. Not today against turner w/ no minute restriction.

KAT, I’m not necessarily disagreeing with your analysis, but couldn’t Turner just as easily have picked up two quick ones, flipping the script completely? I mean it almost feels like that was nothing more than bad luck. Coin flip in Turner’s favor, not Drummond’s.

• incognito11

Chandler playing or nah?

• firemedicpat

Drummond looks angry now. Should get to play the rest of the 2nd now.

• Dfspacman

I thought the Knicks game won’t be close damn

• bigkino217

@incognito11 said...

Chandler playing or nah?

doubtful, so probably not? no official word yet

• firemedicpat

@txdave41 said...

Hardaway gonna put up a monster score just to rub it in my face after burning me last night.

On pace for 45 minutes.

• stevegainz

Sending positive energy over to drummond. Let’s go drummond

Edit: As I post this he got a rebound LETS GO

• firemedicpat

Bradley with negative points now.

• firemedicpat

@firemedicpat said...

Bradley with negative points now.

Ok..on fire now.

• hcassidy

@firemedicpat said...

Pistons wanting to be down by 15 I guess.

What I am thinking think he was pulled at the 4:32 mark. I thought was earlier than that.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@thetitanlb said...

Drummond played the Pacers 4 times last year and never had more than 4 fouls. So that logic defies stats

Check for turner DNP … or turner foul trouble and get back to me?

• bigkino217

regarding kanter, im guessing he was pulled early because they wanted him to come back in when THJ sat.

• firemedicpat

If only Drummond could shoot FTs.

• deepfat

Went Alex Len at the zero hour. Pivoted from Drummond. It’s a bold strategy Cotton…

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@thetitanlb said...

Drummond played the Pacers 4 times last year and never had more than 4 fouls. So that logic defies stats

Its not logic. If you have ever played basketball its strategy and gameplanning.. because it didn’t happen last year… Who won the game? idk so im asking… the gameplan to attack drummond is what i’m stating… think like a coach guys… is all im suggesting.. not just what a players ceiling is … ?

• skankinmat

Drum just missing all his free throws tonightttttttt

• firemedicpat

@deepfat said...

Went Alex Len at the zero hour. Pivoted from Drummond. It’s a bold strategy Cotton…

with 4k left on the table?

• firemedicpat

@skankinmat said...

Drum just missing all his free throws tonightttttttt

Worst in the league.

• bigkino217

3 fouls on turner

• firemedicpat

Turner with 3 PFs. LOL

• pbr713

Anyone know Turner ownership in dk gpp’s?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).