• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Beckhams3Fingers

@chunkybangles said...

Might as well start throwing darts cuz my research/projections are just completely useless in NBA

I’m right there with you. I used to have confidence in my ability to roster profitable LUs on a regular basis. I don’t know what has happened this season. It’s gotten to the point where I have no idea what strategy to use each night. Seems like anything/everything I try just blows up in my face. I’ve had ONE LU clear 330 DK this season. It was super balanced. I don’t know, just don’t know anymore guys….

• mellofellowsu

• jjhollaway

jordan clarkson has more fps than kyrie irving after 3 quarters, but he wanted to be “The Guy.”

• SlackerAtDFS

Booker at 7.8% in DK’s Excellent 8s…….22 points at half……..hopefully incoming 50 burger.

• stevegainz

@jadoninc said...

Dion Waiters will be the only shooting guard that flopped against the Suns smh crazy

He’s just pulling a drummond. have faith

• thetitanlb

Morris and Baynes are the 2 leading scorers for the her celtics. What kind of world do we life in

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@sanders_tj said...

Holy shit leading the Fanduel $4 entry.

THERE YOU GOOOOO!!! KEEP IT up …but theres a big wave coming to chase…. my self included…

• Kamais_Ookin

@jadoninc said...

Dion Waiters will be the only shooting guard that flopped against the Suns smh crazy

I’m smh. Hoping for an explosion in 2nd half.

• jglumsic

@jadoninc said...

At least he hit a 3 at the end of the half maybe that will get him goin for the 2nd half

• thugologist

len wont break positive let alone hit value

• chunkybangles

@mellofellowsu said...

F TJ Warren.

69-54 game at half and Warren and Len have a combined 6.5 DK points, lol. Throw in Whiteside playing like 10 minutes and I’m not even going to need to watch the late game for the night slate cuz I’m already boned with Dragic and others going off at high ownership…

• roach62

Clarkson/Randle…working on 8x value combined…

Dragic/james Johnson..already at 3.5x value at half…

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@roach62 said...

lmfao..Ball just missed a floater 2 feet in front of the rim…

benefit to randle for sure lol

• stevegainz

Someone wake up kyrie

• sanders_tj

@KATburger said...

THERE YOU GOOOOO!!! KEEP IT up …but theres a big wave coming to chase…. my self included…

My top lineup isn’t even the one I’m excited about. 320ish Points ain’t gonna take a GPP down. I have one that I’m hoping hits 380ish if some stars from the GS/Minny game hit value

• mellofellowsu

Love Clarkson. He’s the one guy I seem to have a good read on.

Next game he’ll go for 15 fps and everyone will be off of him again.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Man, I really wish I went heavier on Dragic.

• jglumsic

Looks at watch… I think it’s Uncle drew time.

• DirkDigglerz

Dragon revenge game

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@chunkybangles said...

In regards to the boom or bust TJ Warren comments earlier- 90 year old Jared freaking Dudley is somehow putting up the points and peripherals I was expecting Warren to get. Still plenty of time and he’s finally getting involved, but Dudley went from producing nothing in single digit minutes to suddenly 10/1/3 and a steal in less than a quarter and a half….

yea fournier made me unclick warren when constructing last night.

• firemedicpat

Marcus Morris done at 6x. LAME.

• roach62

@KATburger said...

benefit to randle for sure lol

Randle in game..they catch up n stay close…

take randle out..

Kyrie shot..Brolo awful TO…Kyrie shot..Brolo terrible 3…Brolo shot clock TO..Brolo foul…

lmao

• cbsharpe

@Epignosis said...

Man, I really wish I went heavier on Dragic.

I was all in

• nickelos85

Wonder if Whiteside can wake up like Drummond in the second half? Need him to.

• skankinmat

@firemedicpat said...

Marcus Morris done at 6x. LAME.

Maybe he comes back…?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).