• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Lineup builder is loving Marcus Morris for me right now. Is he even gonna play tonight.

24 minutes via basketballmonster yesterday i saw.

• Bsavoy08

Stanley Johnson ruled out fire up tollliver

• MrPerfekt7

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

Orlando’s second unit has peformed well this year and most definitely won alot of people some cash last year. I dont know if your doing FD or DK though.. If elf plays tonight and things are crusing i can see coaches doing the whole ‘forget about the starters’ in the second qt which seems to be a trend this year more so than last (and the 4th) So for high floor/high ceiling i’d go O’quinn. If you want to play the narrative that Chriss needs to step up and step up now with the monroe deal he could be an interesting flyer in GPP. … If your DK though probably o’quinn better chance of Dbl Dbl assuming they haven’t changed there scoring.

Yup on DK. Definitely thinking O Quinn is the way to go. Marcus Morris keeps popping up in Lineup builder for me at that price too. But not sure i trust him still since hes still getting back into the swing of things.

• MrPerfekt7

Watch Tolliver be super chalky. I may just go with that Isssssssh

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

24 minutes via basketballmonster yesterday i saw.

Good to know. Still think O Quinn might be the better way to go.

And was just announced Elf is a game time decision. I’ll pass on that don’t wanna have him in and then he doesnt play.

• colb24

@KATburger said...

It also drives the wings down the baseline from the corner three spot. And can take away the three from the top of the three point line to that baseline if ran flawlessly. Allowing your bigs like Taj and KAT to flash way out on that pick and pop. With KAT and TAJ being quick defensively they can get back in time to guard that pop. Thats the way I see thibs using it tonight

(Promise i respect everyones opinion and appreciate any and all feedback so no hard feelings here guys) .. lol. It’s ok to have skin in the game and yea little bias here but i’ve also made reasons as to why wiggins/butler are fades as well. If i was betting the O/U though i’d be contrarian and take the under. Especially if it moves up.

I was trying to just watch some film on wolves to get a grasp of what you referring to with Thibs… plus I really enjoy different defensive strategies but when you type it into google the quote I got

“If the Cavs ICE, it’ll encourage Curry to shoot, which is a death wish for any defense.”

that may be a sign … but I said curry curry curry the other night and lost in all my cash games

• monarch

Does Ish get any bump with Stanley out? I want to play Ish…tired of getting burned every night by the PG position

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Elf is a game time decision. I’ll pass on that don’t wanna have him in and then he doesnt play.

Yea its a risk for sure. Just like morris tonight even with him being likely in. Loving Fournier in that NY/ORL matchup and thats kinda it … just trying to be productive and not push people off there players but give them insight as to possible gameflow/script.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

I was trying to just watch some film on wolves to get a grasp of what you referring to with Thibs… plus I really enjoy different defensive strategies but when you type it into google the quote I got

“If the Cavs ICE, it’ll encourage Curry to shoot, which is a death wish for any defense.”

that may be a sign … but I said curry curry curry the other night and lost in all my cash games

See if you can view the CHA game. They were able to execute what i’m saying there really well. LOL yes its CHA its not Goldenstate. Thibs has his own little version as to what he wants to do. He’s adapted ICE to chase people off the three point line. NBA is changing so some of these defenses need to adapt to the change. If you have the right personnel to do so.

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

Yea its a risk for sure. Just like morris tonight even with him being likely in. Loving Fournier in that NY/ORL matchup and thats kinda it … just trying to be productive and not push people off there players but give them insight as to possible gameflow/script.

Appreciated. And yea Fournier has been feasting lately and playing the knicks on the end of a back to back they will have a hard time stopping him minus the celtics and pelicans game he has broken 30 Dk pts in every game so far this season.

• Ndepompei

Looking like Myles Turner will come in at really low ownership I think I’m jumping on

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

The strategy itself makes alot of since. I mean take away the three in a three pointer dominant league and force more cutting to the basket where the bigs are waiting. I wont lie things are getting weird in NBA now. I just think he’s been prepping the team this year for this game in particular. We’ll see though.

• cfitz19

Does avery bradley look better with johnson out. I see his production going up, I could see him going for 40+ DK points tonight. Would you rather have Waiters or Bradley? Thoughts?

• colb24

@KATburger said...

See if you can view the CHA game. They were able to execute what i’m saying there really well. LOL yes its CHA its not Goldenstate. Thibs has his own little version as to what he wants to do. He’s adapted ICE to chase people off the three point line. NBA is changing so some of these defenses need to adapt to the change. If you have the right personnel to do so.

no thanks I appreciate it I’ll watch it anyways for my own use not just for fantasy thanks for the info.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

If teague plays defense tonight blinded to everything behind him. Thats thibs ICE defense.. if that helps some?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

no thanks I appreciate it I’ll watch it anyways for my own use not just for fantasy thanks for the info.

No problem I saw that you said you coach. And i think thats awesome. I have kids of my own and I’ve always wanted to say pick up a volunteer gig at a local rec to gain some experience. Be involved with the community help out youngsters get them on the right path. So I appreciate what it is you do very much. My coaches were the greatest of mentors. Arvesta Kelly former ABA player. Phenomenal person who changed so many lives

• colb24

@KATburger said...

No problem I saw that you said you coach. And i think thats awesome. I have kids of my own and I’ve always wanted to say pick up a volunteer gig at a local rec to gain some experience. Be involved with the community help out youngsters get them on the right path. So I appreciate what it is you do very much. My coaches were the greatest of mentors. Arvesta Kelly former ABA player. Phenomenal person who changed so many lives

Nice! yeah its alot of fun I played college ball so once done I needed something and I actually like it better then playing.

• Dakotasbest

I haven’t played or watched basketball since last season but I threw my first lineup in yesterday. Scored 301 with a 0 in my lineup damnit! I’ll do some research but from what I recall Drummond was a beast why is everyone off him today?

• yanksfan1

Ntilikina gradually getting more minutes, third game in four days for Knicks, played more minutes than Jack last night

• NoLimits0

Stanley Johnson had like a ridiculously low usage. Doubt it really affects anyone. Maybe more mins for Tolliver but if he’s getting Johnson usage he won’t be winning any GPPs.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

Nice! yeah its alot of fun I played college ball so once done I needed something and I actually like it better then playing.

I sucked as a player. Was a pretty big boy at that middle school age though so played C since then i’ve slimmed down and stopped growing stalled out at 6ft2. I just love the gameplanning, matchups.. guess the critical thinking side of the game. Really gets my blood going.

• ripking

anybody going back to the Lance Stephenson train as a pivot off of Tolliver?

• buddahb_88

Could anybody tell me if 310 would have cashed in a DK gpp last night? I am working on some projections and I was just curious… I typically don’t play DK but thinking about starting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).