• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@yanksfan1 said...

Ntilikina gradually getting more minutes, third game in four days for Knicks, played more minutes than Jack last night

2nd units are a thing this year especially matchup with orl.

• kujo33

310 was good for about $30 in the $8 GPP

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Hmm i might own higher than the field at 33% Kentavious with that little GTD tag. I kinda don’t mind..

• buddahb_88

@kujo33 Thank you sir!

• pbr713

@buddahb_88 said...

Could anybody tell me if 310 would have cashed in a DK gpp last night? I am working on some projections and I was just curious… I typically don’t play DK but thinking about starting.

Yes

• nicholasmarsh

@buddahb_88 said...

Could anybody tell me if 310 would have cashed in a DK gpp last night? I am working on some projections and I was just curious… I typically don’t play DK but thinking about starting.

294.5 (ew) cashed in the single-entry $1/$2

• keephustlincuz

@KATburger said...

Hmm i might own higher than the field at 33% Kentavious with that little GTD tag. I kinda don’t mind..

That makes Clarkson a pretty good play.

• cfitz19

@ripking said...

anybody going back to the Lance Stephenson train as a pivot off of Tolliver?

I am. Didnt use him last night when he had 29 Dk points but on a B2B I could see him getting similar minutes as he did last night. I think tolliver could be a trap and you could get stephenson with lower ownership and a higher floor in my opinion.

• sherm812

So basically which Timberwolve do you expect to explode tonight?

• rhino2424

• gillio

@sherm812 said...

So basically which Timberwolve do you expect to explode tonight?

Teague and Taj

• underdawgs

@buddahb_88 said...

Yes I hit 312 with my Love Gay Lamb Cousins lineup (I wasn’t joking about that yesterday lol) and 310 was a good cash in most DK tourneys

• MrPerfekt7

• biardo6

@underdawgs said...

Yes I hit 312 with my Love Gay Lamb Cousins lineup (I wasn’t joking about that yesterday lol) and 310 was a good cash in most DK tourneys

Lol that post still makes me laugh dude! It is a true candidate for post of the year!

• gaelicgirl

@apeterson8809 said...

Ice defense works for shutting down the traditional pick and roll dunk or layup. The warriors are a pick and pop team. They could care less about getting easy down low buckets. [please correct me if i’m wrong, but this is how I see it]

You are not wrong. :D

• underdawgs

@biardo6 said...

Lol that post still makes me laugh dude! It is a true candidate for post of the year!

Lol thanks, love and gay and cousins all crushed value and lamb wasn’t bad around 5x. Can’t help that it was also a funny lineup because I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old

• superstars92

It’s interesting that no one else has really discussed Whiteside when I’m almost certain he’ll be massive chalk. I can see a triple double game from him tonight or a quick ejection and a brawl with Alex Len. Might go AJ Green on him this time. But I think the triple double is actually more likely….or a massive stat line like 15/20/5 blocks.

• MrPerfekt7

Sabonis still out

• biardo6

Sabonis is out.

• bigkino217

@superstars92 said...

It’s interesting that no one else has really discussed Whiteside when I’m almost certain he’ll be massive chalk. I can see a triple double game from him tonight or a quick ejection and a brawl with Alex Len. Might go AJ Green on him this time. But I think the triple double is actually more likely….or a massive stat line like 15/20/5 blocks.

chalk for sure on DK. maybe not FD

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@keephustlincuz said...

That makes Clarkson a pretty good play.

yea but KCP is Probable.. just depends on if it’ll really impact the performance. The hip though.. makes me like 100% kyrie little more .. i have clark at 66% for sure no matter KCP news.

• Genghis_Khan

@underdawgs said...

I’m also a big fan of incestuous homosexual sheep.

• bigkino217

sabonis out.

• underdawgs

I thought I recognized you from somewhere…

• superstars92

@bigkino217 said...

chalk for sure on DK. maybe not FD

Oh yea I only play DK. I have Whiteside as my highest projected player. Got Giannis right yesterday, but I think this one is less obvious (I think most people would have agreed with Giannis yesterday). It’s less obvious because of the other Cs who are all pretty good (Drummond, KAT, Vucevic), but I still think Whiteside comes out on top on DK. His extra salary from Drummond and KAT allows you to fit in one more Minnesota player.

Only concern for Whiteside is his conditioning (he was benched last game) and his temper (which is a real concern tonight). However on paper, looks like a dream matchup with 15/20/5 block potential. Maybe even 10 blocks which he has done before but I’ll take 5 peripherals (blocks + steals).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).