NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Okla City ( 4.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7 ) at Golden State ( -7 ) —- T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• realphipps

I feel like I’ll have the winning lineup tonight because I’m recovering from surgery, on heavy meds, and I have all day to read every post on this board. And I’m getting pretty good at using my left hand. Only took five minutes to type this sentence.

Is everyone stacking MIL/GS? Late night hammers galore.

• underdawgs

With no Westbrook (assuming) and no Draymond, you pretty much have to pay for 2 studs. For now I have them ranked ABC > Harden > Steph > Durant
    Lillard against those LAC guards doesn’t excite me all that much.

• superjon

@underdawgs said...

With no Westbrook (assuming) and no Draymond, you pretty much have to pay for 2 studs. For now I have them ranked ABC > Harden > Steph > Durant

Why would you need to pay for 2 studs?

ABC is unplayable at 12.5k

I hope a lot of “value” opens up and people once again try to force him into their line ups because lol it’s a short slate and raw points are life.

Curry is the only guy over 10k I have any remote interest in tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

@underdawgs said...

Durant> ABC> Steph> Harden for me…..

• underdawgs

@superjon said...

Why would you need to pay for 2 studs?

ABC is unplayable at 12.5k

I hope a lot of “value” opens up and people once again try to force him into their line ups because lol it’s a short slate and raw points are life.

Curry is the only guy over 10k I have any remote interest in tonight.

I personally don’t like the way my balanced lineups look tonight. With so much value on GS, the relatively cheaper guys on LAC (Beverly, SGA, and even their expensive guys like Gallo and Harris), OKC Guys still underpriced relative to their production without Westbrook… etc
    And 3 of the studs in the highest scoring game by far, I don’t see it making sense any other way.
    And Boston / Pho might not be all that competitive.
    I don’t know how anyone could avoid 2 studs in a lineup tonight.

• underdawgs

@DirkDigglerz said...

Durant> ABC> Steph> Harden for me…..

I like Durant less tonight, Dray is a facilitator and doesn’t take all that many shots. He’ll be replaced in the lineup by someone with less assists and more shots (unless it’s iggy which it won’t be) and that seems to me that it will hurt Durant more than anyone.

• superjon

@underdawgs said...

I personally don’t like the way my balanced lineups look tonight. With so much value on GS, the relatively cheaper guys on LAC (Beverly, SGA, and even their expensive guys like Gallo and Harris), OKC Guys still underpriced relative to their production without Westbrook… etc
    And 3 of the studs in the highest scoring game by far, I don’t see it making sense any other way.
    I don’t know how anyone could avoid 2 studs in a lineup tonight.

You can get 2 studs. I’m just saying ABC is a terrible play at his current price.

• superjon

@underdawgs said...

I’m thinking the same on this, and am actually considering Rozier as one of my value plays. Cheap enough on FD. Seems to get 20+ minutes in their wins.

I could see him getting 24-30 FD points tonight.

• underdawgs

ABC is 11k on DK, within a few hundred of the other 3 studs. I should have clarified DK, my bad

• underdawgs

@superjon said...

I’m thinking the same on this, and am actually considering Rozier as one of my value plays. Cheap enough on FD. Seems to get 20+ minutes in their wins.

I could see him getting 24-30 FD points tonight.

Same thought process but I have Smart in my lineup. If they’re showcasing Rozier for a trade though (which I read the other day they might be) then yeah he’s absolutely in play also

• Benf15harp

Damn. Thoughts going out to the people in Thousand Oaks, ca. About 20 mins east of me.

• DirkDigglerz

@underdawgs said...

I like Durant less tonight, Dray is a facilitator and doesn’t take all that many shots. He’ll be replaced in the lineup by someone with less assists and more shots (unless it’s iggy which it won’t be) and that seems to me that it will hurt Durant more than anyone.

I don’t think Jordan Bell or Jerekbo takes a ton of shots… I see 15 rebound game for KD though MIl shoots a lot of of 3’s now…

• bigperm0107

@realphipps said...

I feel like I’ll have the winning lineup tonight because I’m recovering from surgery, on heavy meds, and I have all day to read every post on this board. And I’m getting pretty good at using my left hand. Only took five minutes to type this sentence.

Careful, don’t use your left hand too much it might get stuck that way.

In all seriousness, I hope that you get better soon.

• superjon

@Benf15harp said...

Damn. Thoughts going out to the people in Thousand Oaks, ca. About 20 mins east of me.

That’s terrible. Stay safe.

• underdawgs

@DirkDigglerz said...

I don’t think Jordan Bell or Jerekbo takes a ton of shots… I see 15 rebound game for KD though MIl shoots a lot of of 3’s now…

I was thinking more Mckinnie. But Bell and Jerebko don’t facilitate like Dray so I would think Steph benefits a little more than Durant

• underdawgs

@Benf15harp said...

So awful, please stay safe everyone

• rourke441

i actually have a decent lineup on fantasydraft with both harden and giannis in it with dray out i used alonso mckinney also aminu and brogdon

• scott33

@Benf15harp said...

Terrible bro :(

As for tonight’s slate on FD, as Jon said I’m liking Rozier a lot at 4k. While everyone flocks to the GS value, I might stack Rozier/Smart/Morris hoping they get good garbage time run. Iggy & SGA looking like nice values as well. Cant get away from the stars & scrubs LU construction.

• Kanner88

@superjon said...

What happened? Didn’t hear I’m in Chicago

• Benf15harp

@superjon said...

Appreciate man. Will do.

• Benf15harp

@Kanner88 said...

What happened? Didn’t hear I’m in Chicago

another mass shooting 12/13 people dead
    For no reason. On college night so I assume most of the victims were in their early 20’s. Smh. Sorry not trying to hijack thread.

• Kanner88

@Benf15harp said...

another mass shooting 12/13 people dead
    For no reason. Smh.

Omg …. thoughts and prayers from the Chicago area … so sorry to hear 😞😞

• upgradetoquestionable

@realphipps said...

That pretty funny. Back in January I had a surgery to remove my adrenal gland. The surgery started at 7 in the morning, and basically I was out of commission until 6 PM eastern. Once they got me in the room and I was semi concious I asked for my phone. My wife asked why and I said I’ve gotta make an NBA lineup on Draft Kings. She thought I was out of my mind (and the drugs were pretty good), but I’ll be darned that that lineup didn’t hit and finished like in the top 300 of a 30,000 entry tourney. Moral… f the process. Go with your gut.

Now I wish I could just listen to my own advice :)

BTW my first thought was exactly what you said MIL/GS lots of goodness. Tried to get Durant/Curry/Middleton/Bledsoe in one LU, not really working out.

Like CP to have a game tonight, and I’m going back to the German Rondo well.

BTW good luck with your recovery.

• scott33

I hate the thought of possibly playing Evan Turner but he’s another guy nicely priced on FD. Will prob have somewhat low ownership considering SF is loaded tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

@upgradetoquestionable said...

That pretty funny. Back in January I had a surgery to remove my adrenal gland. The surgery started at 7 in the morning, and basically I was out of commission until 6 PM eastern. Once they got me in the room and I was semi concious I asked for my phone. My wife asked why and I said I’ve gotta make an NBA lineup on Draft Kings. She thought I was out of my mind (and the drugs were pretty good), but I’ll be darned that that lineup didn’t hit and finished like in the top 300 of a 30,000 entry tourney. Moral… f the process. Go with your gut.

Now I wish I could just listen to my own advice :)

BTW my first thought was exactly what you said MIL/GS lots of goodness. Tried to get Durant/Curry/Middleton/Bledsoe in one LU, not really working out.

Like CP to have a game tonight, and I’m going back to the German Rondo well.

BTW good luck with your recovery.

Nice man.. you know your priorities.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).