Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Okla City ( 4.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7 ) at Golden State ( -7 ) —- T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KeithVanHorn82

@Ace15 said...

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while

i’m the best NBA DFS player in these forums and everyone knows it….getting 1st place in my first 50 man rotogrinders contest I’ve ever entered…im a legend

• Costamesa5

I believe no Harris, benefits Gallo the most.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

Yea my fear is that this game ends up going small and we see Collins vs Harrell for the majority of the game.

Im counting on that and playing with Montrezl and Collins…lol

• Ezekielx

@KeithVanHorn82 said...

i’m the best NBA DFS player in these forums and everyone knows it….getting 1st place in my first 50 man rotogrinders contest I’ve ever entered…im a legend

You and Eddie the Eagle

• badtrip

@noddy said...

I’m 52

You are old as dirt. I won’t be 49 for another month. Don’t know if I can stay awake for the whole GS / Mil game though.

• KindGuy

@lovpink said...

Mello 50 REAL POINTS !https://media3.giphy.com/media/l4JzhLbTKOztKWmqI/200w.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5be4bc2c41657349364e8f44!this is him during live court action in the 4Q of a tie game

• Smallchimp

DeVincenzo putting up 20 fpts or 0??

• KindGuy

Ugh, just remembered FD is no late swap.

Gotta make a decision on Tobias…. to fade or not to fade.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Fade, unless you are willing to let him be in your dropped position. I.E. Don’t punt somewhere else.

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

Fade, unless you are willing to let him be in your dropped position. I.E. Don’t punt somewhere else.

Do you think Eric Gordon plays tonight?

• kbsktbll88

@elementasrat said...

• BUFUu2

am i the only one that is all in on grant for 4900

• lovpink

@TeamTarek said...

melo? CAN I PLAY MELO? I mean he has to be angry, right guys? he has to play his heart out, right? Maybe just maybe he drops tonight 50 real points

This is the thought process of A man who after looking at all his option Locks in Mello expecting a 50 Burger

• damionismyname

@elementasrat said...

• DarthPasta

I am not feeling good about my GPP LU tonight. I’m going with the balanced approach with all between 4.4-8.0K. Urk…

• gaelicgirl

@RandysCrow said...

They won’t let ABC show them up right?!! Haha

He might! Not gonna lie, I’d feel a lot better about this game if Draymond was playing. Don’t think they have a real chance at stopping him, but I’m hoping they can at least contain him and then outscore them as a team.

• realphipps

Just a heads up…

Timothy Mozgov is expected to miss tomorrow night’s game.

• cdaus8989

Damn daylight savings and 8PM games. This slate should have tipped off by now.

• gaelicgirl

@lovpink said...

This is the thought process of A man who after looking at all his option Locks in Mello expecting a 50 Burger

LOL This is too damn funny.

• KeithVanHorn82

why is the play Bell over McKinnie? Can someone explain….Bell’s numbers over the past 5-6 games are atrocious while McKinnie hit around 20 DK pts in 2 of his last 3 and had a 38 Dk pt night 4 games ago……Am I missing something McKinnie’s numbers are way better

I honestly think when I see something as blatant like this….is that the pros/sharks are trying to throw people’s punts off

• RandysCrow

@BUFUu2 said...

am i the only one that is all in on grant for 4900

I’m not all in but I am with you

• gunshow2425

@lovpink said...

Haha Tony Parker is the one that puts him over the edge.

• superjon

@mtdurham said...

without question the more value that opens up the more raw points matter….because you know value will exist that enables the raw points to come into play….

if there’s only 1 value player he might bust…. if there’s 10 value players then one of them almost assuredly will throw up 30+ FPS

If Giannis at 12.5k only scores 50-55, then what the value does is irrelevant, because there are a handful of guys that can match that 50-55 score at a much cheaper price point. Which also allows you to take some mid range guys that you might otherwise have missed out on by playing Giannis.

The reason AD was such a great play last night (besides the match up) is we were getting him at a discount. 11.8k on FD. 11.8k for a guy that was just 13k like a week ago.

Tonight, Giannis is still priced like he’s been crushing and the Bucks aren’t healthy.

• RiskyBiscuits

Gary Clark is the real value tonight.

• captainwacky

@superjon said...

If Giannis at 12.5k only scores 50-55, then what the value does is irrelevant, because there are a handful of guys that can match that 50-55 score at a much cheaper price point. Which also allows you to take some mid range guys that you might otherwise have missed out on by playing Giannis.

The reason AD was such a great play last night (besides the match up) is we were getting him at a discount. 11.8k on FD. 11.8k for a guy that was just 13k like a week ago.

Tonight, Giannis is still priced like he’s been crushing and the Bucks aren’t healthy.

But what if you had those guys also, and then the value that gets 35 matches what a 5k/6k/7k guy who also gets you 35 would have done for that price? There’s a lot of ways to have value open up higher scores.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.