Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Okla City ( 4.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7 ) at Golden State ( -7 ) —- T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• realphipps

@Benf15harp said...

Not a single 50 spot to opposing pg this year
    Maybe try center next time

Well not in that context.

But on the season, they’re giving up 51.51 dk points a night to the PG position. In their last 7 games, that number goes to 54.42 dk points per game.

A caveat to their last seven, that includes 10.3 assists per game. Kyrie probably won’t hit that number, but I could see him outpacing the 22.9 real points scored per game during that 7 game frame.

And he’s just playing much better lately. Much more confidence. I’m only running 3 lineups, but have him in 2 of those.

Edit: If the game gets out of hand, this bolds well for Rozier and or Smart. I’m not buying the narrative this game gets out of hand until late in the 4th, if at all.

• Idontknow

Is there a Tobias update? I may stack the mid-tier Clips if he’s not out there

• superjon

@scott33 said...

Good luck man, this isn’t a good idea nor the slate to go all in on but I’m pulling for ya

Thanks. I had a really good night last night. Not worried. I’ll still have some in the account and if that busts I’ll just deposit a little more on Sunday for NFL.

I think the best chance to keep from cashing is if Giannis goes for 80 lol.

• jjpk

Damn. I just got Harden, Steph and ABC in a LU on DK and 4 of the other 5 guys are also starters. GPP obviously. LFG!

• lovpink

Any one else fading

• beniking

I’ve got Gallo, Harrel and Sweet Lou goin with a hope and a prayer

• oaktwnraidr

i cant choose between Jerebko or Mckinnie. Or Gary Clark #gerald-green)Gerald Green”:/players/gerald-green-13374 someone help lmao

• knauta29

Anyone think Lillard about to be overlooked tonight? Or nah lol

• drewwoodside

Everyone’s just guessing what to do with Tobias at GTD based on a head cold or a hangover..

• oaktwnraidr

Harden/Durant for me tonight…let tonight be the night

• BerkeleyBoss

@oaktwnraidr said...

i cant choose between Jerebko or Mckinnie. Or Gary Clark #gerald-green)Gerald Green”:/players/gerald-green-13374 someone help lmao

I’m leaning toward Jerebko since it’s a big game against a tough opponent. Feels like Kerr would be quicker to lean on the veteran.

• BerkeleyBoss

Good luck y’all

• lovpink

@realphipps said...

Edit: If the game gets out of hand, this bolds well for Rozier and or Smart. I’m not buying the narrative this game gets out of hand until late in the 4th, if at all.

smart is 3700 playing 25 min

• DirkDigglerz

Fade OKC win all the monnies Let’s go!!!

• SlackerAtDFS

Melo incoming 50 burger, it’ll take him 30 shots to get there but they will let him tee off.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

95% Steven Adams, so I’ll have an idea how my night is going to go early on at least.

• P0key

sweet jesus..Capela only 7.6% on FD..i hope he goes for 80

• texasmajor

I already lost. Good luck to everyone else.

• oaktwnraidr

@Epignosis said...

95% Steven Adams, so I’ll have an idea how my night is going to go early on at least.

Good Luck it was between him and Horford for me…although i only play 1 LU.

• superjon

@Epignosis said...

C was super tough for me tonight. I just went

Nurkic
    Horford
    Boban
    BroLo

• CuttyTheInsane

@Pandamonious said...

That’s not a GIF of Mikal Bridges.

I’d rather puke and eat it than play that loser.

• oaktwnraidr

did i miss something with Gary Clark? Thought he would be more chalky than 4% after his last few games with Gordon out

• biga0787

pg curry
    pg rozier
    sg brogdon
    sg smart
    pf Durant
    pf abc
    sf scott
    sf holmes
    c boban
    lets do it

• scott33

@P0key said...

sweet jesus..Capela only 7.6% on FD..i hope he goes for 80

A lot of people prob went either Ayton or Boban. Maybe Bell will get some ownership at min price.

• gunshow2425

@knauta29 said...

Anyone think Lillard about to be overlooked tonight? Or nah lol

Overlooked yes. Their mistake.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).