7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Dallas ( -11 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-11-8-nba-picks-bamboo-brew-and-positional-overview-3190335

It’s here. Thanks in advance for taking a look.

👍👍 Minus Fox and Rui I have all those guys in my player pool

• frugal

As a Mavs homer, I’ve got to mention…Randle has historically destroyed the Mavs. With NOP last season in 4 meetings he scored from 22-30 points with 12+ boards in 3 of the games, 30 point game was in Dallas. He had a triple double with LAL the year before in 4 meetings and 18-26 points, 26 point game was in Dallas, and 10+ boards in 3. He’s from Dallas so maybe gets a little more fired up. Mavs are much better of course this season than they’ve been the past few but worth noting.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Why do people like MCW?

No Ross

• JSteele

@frugal said...

As a Mavs homer, I’ve got to mention…Randle has historically destroyed the Mavs. With NOP last season in 4 meetings he scored from 22-30 points with 12+ boards in 3 of the games, 30 point game was in Dallas. He had a triple double with LAL the year before in 4 meetings and 18-26 points, 26 point game was in Dallas, and 10+ boards in 3. He’s from Dallas so maybe gets a little more fired up. Mavs are much better of course this season than they’ve been the past few but worth noting.

I like Randle for this reason, I think most will gravitate to Kristaps in this one but Randle has just as much motivation being at home in front of family and friends.

• JSteele

Turner is out again

• noddy

Why is Washington favored by 5?

• Sleazygreazy

@Panda – along the same lines as your AD “theory” play because of high ownership on KAT and Drum; what do you think about Embiid?

I would think he absolutely destroys Jokic.

• JSteele

@noddy said...

Why is Washington favored by 5?

Because Cleveland sucks?

Wizards are generally way better at home than they are on the road. It’s a bit early in the season to tell but that was definitely the case last year.

Cleveland is also bad in general and on the road. They have lost their 3 road games by 7, 17 and 9 points.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

@Panda – along the same lines as your AD “theory” play because of high ownership on KAT and Drum; what do you think about Embiid?

I would think he absolutely destroys Jokic.

I don’t hate it. His history versus Jokic, is poor, but that doesn’t mean a lot. Simmons being out I would think helps more than hurts. At least that’s what Court IQ says. I don’t dislike it at all.

• JSteele

Wizards are starting

Thomas, Beal, Brown, Hachimura, Bryant

Apparently Scott Brooks doesn’t believe in 2nd units.

• Jphilyaw1

@Pandamonious said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-11-8-nba-picks-bamboo-brew-and-positional-overview-3190335

Great write up boss. I especially appreciate the last thing you did, which was go out on a limb and suggest a low-owned, cheap dart. Most guy’s aren’t willing to do that. I like how you think.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Took kat and beal out, going a more balanced lu, watch it backfire.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Wizards are starting

Thomas, Beal, Brown, Hachimura, Bryant

Apparently Scott Brooks doesn’t believe in 2nd units.

It belongs to CJ Miles who is a nice play today

• futoo

need napier news

• Ace15

So much Jokic…Fournier…Mccollum.

• JSteele

Jimmy Buckets is in play again. Winslow, Jones Jr, and Waiters are out.

• moosedrool

Can’t get off Covington, and it seems like a Joe Harris type of night.

• monarch

Anyone on TJ Warren?

• jessedio

Figure I’ll just throw 25 bucks at the quarter arcade and let the optimizer pick all the plays…lol

• JSteele

Did anyone else make it into that $8 satellite for the $100 Milly tourney this weekend? 73 people top 10 win tickets.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Anyone on TJ Warren?

Yeah, with Turner and Lamb out, for sure.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

And Goga

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Especially if Sabonis gets into an trouble and I expect Bruce Brown to be glued to Brogdon

• rvnfn77

@Pandamonious said...

Very nice article always enjoy reading your thoughts. Thanks

• JSteele

I can’t believe Neto is projected at almost 40%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.