7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Dallas ( -11 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JTL33

We still locking in Culver or waiting on Napier news?

• damionismyname

@moosedrool said...

Lol, making my lineups, and haven’t been on fanduel all day. the 1st one I was going to enter is already populated with players. I have to play it, right?? Sidenote; I am stupid but I’ve never had that happen before.

if your making a lineup and do not save it and come back later it will have those players in it.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, with Turner and Lamb out, for sure.

Fire up McDermott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JSteele

@JTL33 said...

We still locking in Culver or waiting on Napier news?

I think Culver is safe either way. At least on FD where he’s only 3.8k.

I’d pivot on DK if Napier is in. I’m guessing he sits out this one though, he was doubtful a few hours ago.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

I can’t believe Neto is projected at almost 40%

Fade him

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Fade him

I am

• noddy

Need 3 more for the step 4 contest…WTH people!!!!!!!!!

• 40coach

@JSteele said...

Did anyone else make it into that $8 satellite for the $100 Milly tourney this weekend? 73 people top 10 win tickets.

I got in. Thanks for posting.

• shrilla

Anyone like Holmes?

• JSteele

@40coach said...

I got in. Thanks for posting.

I wasn’t the original poster, but I squeaked in when it was almost full. Good luck.

• JSteele

@shrilla said...

Anyone like Holmes?

Holmes is interesting to me. I think he’s a decent play if you want to pivot from Allen or something.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Fire up McDermott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah, he’s certainly more viable now! From what I understand lightning is actually more likely to strike a second time where it’s stuck before.

• JSteele

McDermott did most of his damage in one quarter. Seems unlikely to happen again IMO, but it’s certainly possible. He will get a lot of 2nd team usage, but Detroit strikes me as the team who is a little bit better defensively than Washington.

• Sleazygreazy

@JSteele said...

I am

I’ve moved a lot of Neto shares to A. Holiday on FD. Do you have a projection for him?

• JTL33

@JSteele said...

I think Culver is safe either way. At least on FD where he’s only 3.8k.

I’d pivot on DK if Napier is in. I’m guessing he sits out this one though, he was doubtful a few hours ago.

Anyone else you like around his range on DK? Already have exposure to Barton in lineups with him

• packdog

i like the alternate PF/C strat. AD/Vuc could be just as fruitful, cheaper, and lesser owned than the KAT Drummers

• Isolitary18

Joker at 8.5k on DK is really making me uncomfortable….I don’t want him in my lineup….but I can’t stop myself.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@shrilla said...

Anyone like Holmes?

Haven’t you read? He’s in the blog!

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-11-8-nba-picks-bamboo-brew-and-positional-overview-3190335

• JSteele

@JTL33 said...

Anyone else you like around his range on DK? Already have exposure to Barton in lineups with him

IT for $100 is a decent pivot, Nunn is interesting, he’s got the type of game where he can go off and score a ton. You could take a shot on Damion Lee, who should see most of his minutes without Russell on the floor.

Covington, Allen. The price on Jaren Jackson Jr is interesting as well, but the matchup isn’t the greatest.

Right now i’ve got Allen and Culver, i’m just hoping Shabazz sits so I don’t have to think about pivoting.

• packdog

@Isolitary18 said...

Joker at 8.5k on DK is really making me uncomfortable….I don’t want him in my lineup….but I can’t stop myself.

i came to my senses and moved off him. it sure is inviting and he prolly has low ownership (or maybe heightened cause of price? it’s why he’s considered here) but just look at his scores and ask yourself what is the most likely outcome tonight? he does have history against the 6ers on his side though

• opinionn

If Alex Len doesn’t drop a 50 bomb, I’m going to be out a lot of money.

• JSteele

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’ve moved a lot of Neto shares to A. Holiday on FD. Do you have a projection for him?

14% ownership according to LineupHQ

• monarch

So are we getting the Jamal Murray bust out game tonight? Sixers get torched by these type of dudes

• JSteele

@opinionn said...

If Alex Len doesn’t drop a 50 bomb, I’m going to be out a lot of money.

Is there a reason you think he will play more than 15 minutes?

• DirkDigglerz

really like Barnes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.