7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Dallas ( -11 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JTL33

@JSteele said...

IT for $100 is a decent pivot, Nunn is interesting, he’s got the type of game where he can go off and score a ton. You could take a shot on Damion Lee, who should see most of his minutes without Russell on the floor.

Covington, Allen. The price on Jaren Jackson Jr is interesting as well, but the matchup isn’t the greatest.

Right now i’ve got Allen and Culver, i’m just hoping Shabazz sits so I don’t have to think about pivoting.

Any interest in Troy Brown or are you not feeling him? I have him plugged into some lineups currently

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Treveon Graham could be a nice pivot off Neto if Shabazz is out

EDIT: Oh FFS…. why did they have to put him in as a starter now!!

• monarch

Troy Brown will be the sixth option in the starting five

• moosedrool

@damionismyname said...

if your making a lineup and do not save it and come back later it will have those players in it.

Yes, I completely understand. That is why I said I haven’t been on FD all day. My night was over after the first games last night, and I didn’t check in until 5 or so…that’s why I posted my message. Was weird.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Anyone on TJ Warren?

Yes

• JSteele

@JTL33 said...

Any interest in Troy Brown or are you not feeling him? I have him plugged into some lineups currently

Not a huge fan in that starting unit. Beal kind of sucks all the usage out of anyone. That’s why IT’s ceiling is a bit lower being in the starting unit, and the same will happen with Brown. At his price point, you can take a shot or two if your multi entry because he can fill up the stat sheet but I’m not going there in my single entry.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@shrilla said...

Anyone like Holmes?

Yes

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@opinionn said...

If Alex Len doesn’t drop a 50 bomb, I’m going to be out a lot of money.

Start working on the loan process

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@JTL33 said...

Alot of my fanduel lineups will have Brown/Culver at the SF spot

• JTL33

CJ Miles should get some decent second unit usage then with all the good players starting lol

• Sleazygreazy

Lonzo and JJ minutes to be monitored. Fire up Frank Jackson on FD

• Ace15

Tonight is gonna be wild lol. Can see everyone tilting already. I have Bruno on DK. Had no Neto but yall got me into him now.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

I think Treveon Graham could be a nice pivot off Neto if Shabazz is out

EDIT: Oh FFS…. why did they have to put him in as a starter now!!

I have Graham in my player pool

• rpolzin25

Anyone like hield tonight

• Ace15

Anyone on JJJ on DK. 5K is really cheap Jokic and him going to win me a lot of money or it’ll just be like a reg night for me lol

• monarch

@JTL33 said...

CJ Miles should get some decent second unit usage then with all the good players starting lol

Oh yeah. I’m way too heavy. Also cant wait until he retires and dominates the BIG3

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

I will also have a lot of Lowry

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

I will also have a lot of Lowry

Man, I wish he was cheaper. Thing is, even if he was like 7.7K, I don’t think he’d be highly owned at all. That price just puts a damper on things.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@rpolzin25 said...

Anyone like hield tonight

I do but went a different direction

Neto-Mania?? Bizarre.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Man, I wish he was cheaper. Thing is, even if he was like 7.7K, I don’t think he’d be highly owned at all. That price just puts a damper on things.

He’s not in my single bullet on DK and if I was making 150 i would have to force him in. On FD i will have 53% and on Yahoo 95%

• SteeloCity

Brown or Bertans? Need to pick one

• SteeloCity

Waiting for Napier news

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Neto-Mania?? Bizarre.

Yeah I can’t do it, I usually try to avoid playing guards against the Nuggets

• JSteele

@SteeloCity said...

Brown or Bertans? Need to pick one

I think Brown over Bertans

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.