7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Dallas ( -11 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• callmetouch

@Sleazygreazy said...

Well sht, blew it on Embiid. Drunk/Tilt entered MIA/LAL second half cash and gpp. Who do we like for the second half? Where’s MTDurham, I’m speaking his language rn

Bron at CPT is all I know

• SteeloCity

Well who we got tomorrow boys cause tonight sucked lol

• BBWC_10

@cdaus8989 said...

Been away from DFS for a long time but threw one together tonight. Probably won’t win, but maybe some decent beer money if Allen and Godside have solid 2nd halves.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/80364342?uc=1713481787

Nice Sweat Bro….. It’s possible If Whiteside and Allen have a good 4th.

• cdaus8989

@BBWC_10 said...

Nice Sweat Bro….. It’s possible If Whiteside and Allen have a good 4th.

Thanks man. Awesemo is right behind me with both of them and Lillard as well. Just hoping the Lakers game doesn’t get too crazy, and I can get a 4 figure cash at this point.

• callmetouch

McGee the highest scorer in the 2nd half lineups. Obviously

• Sleazygreazy

@callmetouch said...

McGee the highest scorer in the 2nd half lineups. Obviously

That I can live with, need butler over bron

• moosedrool

@moosedrool said...

Ok, so when I went to the Lobby on FD, and clicked onto the $9 (65k contest) there was a lineup already made without me selecting any players whatsoever. Like I said, I haven’t been on FD all day. Gonna put what lineup was there (which I would have never selected) Sexton, Nunn, Brown, Dinwiddie, Warren, Harris, Randle, Horford and Drummond.

That said, I had to hit enter.

just to follow up…lineup wasn’t horrible, but not so good. 297.20 on FD with two players left. Lol, I thought the FD Gods were throwing me a bone. Cheers

• damionismyname

Lebron over Ad, looks like another fail for me.

• noddy

If you just played on cash lineup on DK what did you end up with tonight and did it cash in double ups and 50/50’s?

• cdaus8989

Need glass to be glass.

• pn3

ty lillard for at least getting me that 60 point game for the achievement bonus on dk

• pick6er

@noddy said...

If you just played on cash lineup on DK what did you end up with tonight and did it cash in double ups and 50/50’s?

Cash line on DK probably finish about 285 tonight.

• Calicapo

Got away with fading a lot of studs…

But any night in the green is a great night!

Blessings gz

• depalma13

417 wins a gpp on DK. That’s enough, I’m done.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.