• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at New York ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 198.5
    6:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 191
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 197.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Rnacdaley

Really like Porzingis, Randle and L. Williams today to free up space to roster the likes of Westbrook today.

• PudRatInc

Chris Bosh is going to score 45 today. I feel it.

• PudRatInc

Anyone know a link that will help me evaluate which players play good defense? I know Leonard is good, and hear about defensive player of the year candidates but where can I look that will help me with my lineups for DFS?

• TheWalrus82

Has anyone heard anything on LeBron’s status for today? Everything I’ve found is murky at best…

• xHotLineBlingx

Kobe at Madison Square Garden??? Last Hurrah at the garden??

• rocko3807

I have had an uncanny knack this weekend for selecting players for cash games and watching them drop their floor to the bottom of the ocean. The great thing about DFS…….today is a brand new start.

• FlashGordon401

Kanter becomes a lock for 30+ mins if Steve Adams is out.

• Slugworth

Man, really not liking the SGs today for cash games (FD). Probably leaning towards CJ McCollum because of his high floor, but not terribly comfortable with the matchup. A lot of sites are recommending Ellis, but he’s been too inconsistent for me and I’m not touching Kobe or Wade for the same reasons (though in Kobe’s defense he HAS been consistent…. just consistently terrible). I could go cheaper and pick up either L Williams / Galloway / KCP, but the first too are erratic and KCP has a tough matchup with Portland.

That probably leaves me with paying up for either DeRozan or Bledsoe to pair with CJ— any input? Is Russ going to be guarding Bledsoe or Knight (or does it even matter)?

• Limsanity

Having trouble finding some guys less than $4500

• FUNGO24

I have winslow locked up for 25+ upside.

• dominicanpapi

Was only able to put in a couple of lineups in the swat since that filled up quickly. But did one lineup with a Lillard/Russ/Durant/CJ stack with Leonard at center. Did another lineup that was more balanced, so we’ll see. May change some things if Adams is ruled out.

My punt of the day is Winslow

• FUNGO24

even if Stevens sits, I can’t justify playing Kanter in a game against Chandler where he doesn’t get any defensive stats. Best case scenario he puts up 15/12 that’s borderline 30+ FD points? Plus he’s pretty turnover heavy for a C. no upside if I’m spending 6k on a center.

• rickysabogal

Is it just me or is there a lack of tournaments on DK today?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@rickysabogal said...

Seems like a good day to take a day off. Split slate and going against football.

• rickysabogal

For the all day slate starting at 330, I see them for the late slate…

• dominicanpapi

@rickysabogal said...

Football Sunday.

• millerto

@FUNGO24 said...

even if Stevens sits, I can’t justify playing Kanter in a game against Chandler where he doesn’t get any defensive stats. Best case scenario he puts up 15/12 that’s borderline 30+ FD points? Plus he’s pretty turnover heavy for a C. no upside if I’m spending 6k on a center.

I think best case is more like 18/16/4 but whatever

• thedkexperience

I just wanted to thank everyone on this message board. I just started basketball last week and I’m now consistantly putting up 300s. Gotten up to 319. This message board has helped me a ton. Now it’s time to shoot for 350! Baby steps.

• tyrique0730

clarkson or porzingis gpp?

• millerto

But thinking a little harder about things. If Adams is out that leaves Kanter “guarding” Chandler. I’m starting Tyson in that case.

• Toinegotti

I like Monta and george hill a lot on GPP today…Cle can’t defend the wings

• deerosa

Insert over/under shots kobe takes here.

I am going with 25.

Pozingingis/westy/durant for me.

• Toinegotti

cj/illyasova or lou/kief

• TheRealJosh5

Just noticed on Fantasy draft it’s got only listed 3 games, likely taking the day off in basketball ugh, I was looking forward to playing today since I took yesterday off.

• onepinrodney

Yeah there isn’t much on the All Day slate. I’m probably alone but I like basketball more than FB.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).