• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at New York ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 198.5
    6:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 191
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 197.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Ice_Man

It’s pretty evident by now that scoring PGs facing Lillard are a reliable source of points.

• xHotLineBlingx

Drummond will be all over the Warriors bigs that’s for sure

• shark61350

Jackson had like 22 FD points in the 3rd. I wasn’t sure he could pass delly. That was Isaiah Thomas impressive.

• cdk12

Ha- 35th at halftime turned into 2447th and had an extra lineup come out of nowhere to beat the two I thought were going to be good. Wild ride.

• GMen813

It’s hard to fade Drummond when he has put up 73, 68, 53 and 52. I won’t have him in a ton of lineups but he’s just a beast. He’s putting up the fantasy points Anthony Davis should be putting up but $1500- $2000 cheaper.

• tianyihe

@Sirius13 said...

could be for sure. might have to do 1 lineup with them just in case though. high ownerships tommorrow for sure

It’s 209 o/u with GS favored by 14, so Vegas projects Detroit to put up ~98 points. Fading is a good play given ownership imo.

• Lionfan22

Vegas also projected the O/U of this game at 199. So they don’t get it right all the time.

• tonytone1908

@tianyihe said...

It’s 209 o/u with GS favored by 14, so Vegas projects Detroit to put up ~98 points. Fading is a good play given ownership imo.

Only thing that worries me is possible foul trouble. He’ll get his offensive rebounds because they’re usually from his own misses anyways but I worry about the defensive rebounds since GS doesn’t miss many shots.

• tianyihe

@tonytone1908 said...

Only thing that worries me is possible foul trouble. He’ll get his offensive rebounds because they’re usually from his own misses anyways but I worry about the defensive rebounds since GS doesn’t miss many shots.

He’s averaging a 20/20 so fading definitely carries huge risk. My biggest worry is can he score 20 points tomorrow? If he drops 12 points like he did a couple of nights ago and puts up “only” 18 rebounds, he’s missing value by a decent margin.

• ColonialRampage

I wouldn’t be too worried about foul trouble on the defensive end because I don’t think the Warriors have a post player who can worry Drummond. But, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Draymond Green playing a decent amount of center tomorrow opposite Drummond. That leads to a couple things. First, the Warriors can space the floor with 3-point shooters and pull Drummond out of the lane limiting his rebound total. Second, Green is a very active defender and will do a lot of using his speed to get in the way and frustrate Andre. I could definitely see Drummond picking up a few offensive fouls that way. Lastly, I think the Warriors got enough of a scare against Sacramento that they will come out ready to go. At Oracle, Detroit on a back-to-back, I think it’s fairly likely that the Warriors are up 20+ at the half.

Obviously Drummond is a beast, but I think there’s plenty of logic behind fading him.

• xHotLineBlingx

@ColonialRampage said...

I wouldn’t be too worried about foul trouble on the defensive end because I don’t think the Warriors have a post player who can worry Drummond. But, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Draymond Green playing a decent amount of center tomorrow opposite Drummond. That leads to a couple things. First, the Warriors can space the floor with 3-point shooters and pull Drummond out of the lane limiting his rebound total. Second, Green is a very active defender and will do a lot of using his speed to get in the way and frustrate Andre. I could definitely see Drummond picking up a few offensive fouls that way. Lastly, I think the Warriors got enough of a scare against Sacramento that they will come out ready to go. At Oracle, Detroit on a back-to-back, I think it’s fairly likely that the Warriors are up 20+ at the half.

Obviously Drummond is a beast, but I think there’s plenty of logic behind fading him.

Did you watch the game vs. the Blazers, the Pistons were down by 18 at the 3rd Quarter lol. They’re playing to win not to rest.

• ColonialRampage

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Did you watch the game vs. the Blazers, the Pistons were down by 18 at the 3rd Quarter lol. They’re playing to win not to rest.

There’s a big difference in coming from behind against Portland and coming from behind against the Warriors.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).