• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at New York ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 198.5
    6:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 191
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 197.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• nmpap

lou and drum

• jmbartley

@Limsanity said...

Is Richard Jefferson a decent play?

Yeah I’ve been debating him too. Anyone have thoughts?

• JSteele

I don’t like Jefferson, last game Jared Cunningham started and got 20 minutes and then Delly will be splitting time between PG and SG for about 25+ minutes that leaves a little less time for Jefferson compared to other cheapies today

Looking at the logs I take it all back. What is happening in Cleveland, is LeBron playing the 4? with Love at the 5?

• Limsanity

@JSteele said...

I don’t like Jefferson, last game Jared Cunningham started and got 20 minutes and then Delly will be splitting time between PG and SG for about 25+ minutes that leaves a little less time for Jefferson compared to other cheapies today

Even though Cunningham started, Jefferson got 29 minutes last game and 35 the previous game.

I’m debating on 2 of 3 guys between Jefferson, Winslow and Harkless

• mormi08

thoughts on my lineup?

westbrook,knight,bledsoe,williams,winslow,carmelo,thompson,porzingis,chandler

• JSteele

@mormi08 said...

thoughts on my lineup?

westbrook,knight,bledsoe,williams,winslow,carmelo,thompson,porzingis,chandler

That looks solid, I think i’ll make one exactly like that

• Conley85

Just me or do the DvPs listed in the grinddown not match the ones in the first look?

• JSteele

They don’t quite matchup. Maybe the Grind Down has stats from last year as well? or the First Look was written yesterday and the Grind Down is using stats that included last nights games?

• xHotLineBlingx

PG Melo Drummond Core

• rocko3807

@JSteele said...

They don’t quite matchup. Maybe the Grind Down has stats from last year as well? or the First Look was written yesterday and the Grind Down is using stats that included last nights games?

My guess is the latter. Sometimes he writes the first look early.

• Inujv87

Thoughts on Vujacic?? He gets decent minutes and he’s playing Mr.All-Defense Kobe Bryant

• IronMonkey415

With CJ Miles out who will take over his spot?

• JSteele

I think they run with a Hill, Ellis, PG, Allen, Mahinmi lineup with both Miles and Stuckey out. Ellis should get all the minutes he can handle tonight.

• TakeTheOver

@IronMonkey415 said...

With CJ Miles out who will take over his spot?

Might have a Soloman Hill sighting tonight.

• EvMeister33

Look for a big night from DeMarre Carroll vs MIA

• JSteele

Chase Budinger is next on the depth chart too. Sneaky value play there

• mbunner23

NBA Today at 3:30 PM EST – $2 entry – 4/5 spots filled *** https://deeplink.me/draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/14053578

We have room for 1 more in our 5 team league today for anybody wanting to play. Nothing huge.

• crazylox2001

Gosh those guys out I wanna play hill ellis and pg but I feel it’s too many pacers

• TakeTheOver

@TakeTheOver said...

Might have a Soloman Hill sighting tonight.

Actually, Glenn Robinson III….

• crazylox2001

Knight Bledsoe Robinson Drummond or hill ellis pg white side

• DillonLoomis

@JSteele said...

That looks solid, I think i’ll make one exactly like that

That’s 9 players…

• cdaus8989

Does Russ guard bledsoe today?

• tonytone1908

Wonder if it’ll be an old school style battle with Kobe and Melo? We could see flashes of days past from both of them.

• majawi85

@DillonLoomis said...

That’s 9 players…

Fanduel?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).