• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at New York ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 198.5
    6:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 191
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 197.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Limsanity

@jmbartley said...

Do I punt Lavoy Allen or Richard Jefferson?

I was going RJ, but if JR Smith comes back, that could affect the minutes for RJ since Cunningham will come off the bench now

• misterkerns

trying to close up my line up. Wade or McCollum?

• yanksfan1

for 3 game main slate on DK, anyone else having trouble building a lineup they like?

• Rsmith11

Only 3% on Allen.. 25 points from him would be huge.

• mbyrd75

Porzingis 68% owned in the all day 30k on FD. Lol wow

• IronMonkey415

Good luck everyone it started already. I’m sitting here thinking I have 15 more minutes.

• imjustjoshinya

since i forgot to enter a gpp on fd… i already know my lineup is gonna clear 300 in my h2h :P

• JJourneay33

Who is the most must play: Drummond, Lillard, Durant (Westbrook already in)

• Brannman

I’m playing the 3 game slate on dk I actually like my lineups now not to second guess myself and change it 30 times lol

• JJourneay33

@Brannman said...

I’m playing the 3 game slate on dk I actually like my lineups now not to second guess myself and change it 30 times lol

Same.

• CoachTrav

Felt weird going heavy on the Lakers Knicks game but isn’t looking too bad for now.

• kashflo

I like the PHO backcourt against OKC Bledsoe usually plays up to westbrook when he faces him.

• piffffffffff

Carroll out, Ross to start?

• JJourneay33

@piffffffffff said...

Carroll out, Ross to start?

Highly likely yes

Scola/KCP or PatPat/McCollum

PatPat should be in line for a few more minutes with Carroll out id assume, right?

• piffffffffff

You’d think so, Miami tough D tho

• kashflo

Marcus or Markieff? who’s in line for the better line?

• shark61350

I prefer Marcus but Markieff might have a higher ceiling, maybe. He’s such a streaky shooter.

• Micallus

KCP/Kanter or do I jump to Ross/Bosh?

• andre_swagassi

I have been on a roll this week…. Pretty much just playing based off matchup and consistency…. Ive learned that all this extensive research means nothing when all this is… Is a game of excellent guessing… The research doesn’t affect how the player will play…… Gonna keep going on this route…. Its either win or lose… And stick with the first lu I create unless injury

• jsharpe

this guy^

• Wayne_2

drummond has to be the play right at C?

• cowboys4life0319

• GMen813

Terrance Ross not starting James Johnson will start

• shark61350

Joseph has been getting a lot of mins lately. DDR will probably slide to 3 a lot tonight. I doubt Ross gains much if anything w/ Carroll out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).