7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Kloozy

Probably wrong place for this post, but thanks for all the tips and strategies in these NBA posts. I’m new to DFS and it’s all been very helpful to me. Got my highest place in a GPP last night, nothing to brag about, but I see my results improving drastically already. Keep it up guys!

• bchizzlee

What’s a good site to play Spreads or over/unders?

• DirkDigglerz

All Set pretty easy slate Westbeast and CP3 all the way

• KindGuy

Donald Trump elected president.

But atleast we have an 11 game slate!

Life taketh, and then life giveth.

Aminu, Chriss, Len, Collison sunk me last night.

• KindGuy

Harrison Barnes back in Oakland….. Ohhhhh shit

• Vanco

Trump the President and I get a 103/41176 in the and-one. Coincidence? What have we done? More importantly, can I win this thing again this season?

Seth still at 3k…can’t decide if he’s a trap for tonight. Didn’t roster him last night so gotta watch the game to find out why he went off. I rolled Anderson and Barrea with the lack of personnel.

• monarch

Pistons at PHX with depressed salaries?

• Sportsfreak52

I need all the help right now I can’t seem to win anything anymore started off strong beginning of the season but this week has been miserable for me. Any advice on new strategies?

• monarch

Build a core three or four and then stack a few games/scenarios and hope your core hits. Repeat the next day and you will eventually hit. I had an off night last night but am pretty confident on a winning night tonight!

• MarcoPolo128

@Sportsfreak52 said...

I need all the help right now I can’t seem to win anything anymore started off strong beginning of the season but this week has been miserable for me. Any advice on new strategies?

I would focus on your process, maybe you have the right process and were just unlucky or maybe you need to adjust your process and were winning based on some luck

• S7ubs

Had 100% exposure to Aminu last night. Min cashed a few GPPs still but bubbled in the taft and others due to it

• teachmehowtocutty

Liking the pistons tonight. Ish, tobias, and drummond

• Ndepompei

Caldwell-pope on FD?

• terrypercs

tired of relying upon the Aminu’s of the world. Might mess with a new way if thinking prior to lineup construction.

• Sportsfreak52

@MarcoPolo128 said...

I would focus on your process, maybe you have the right process and were just unlucky or maybe you need to adjust your process and were winning based on some luck

Do you guys just use rotogrinders? Or do you have other sources for information.

• mbunner23

Not sure I like Westbrook tonight against the Raptors. They’re pretty good defensively and play at a slower pace.

• americanpaleale

@Sportsfreak52 said...

Ditto!! 6 straight days of not winning after killing it the first week!

• mrmogz

Love missing the cash line by 0.5 pts. Sighhh.

• frugal

@americanpaleale said...

Ditto!! 6 straight days of not winning after killing it the first week!

Yeah, I’m down overall this season on DK after winning fairly consistently last season. I’ve already been burned by the no new late swap each time it’s happened and the positional flexibility has thrown a wrench into my roster building techniques. On the bright side, I’ve been doing well on Yahoo. Might be time to limit my DK exposure…

• frugal

@mrmogz said...

Love missing the cash line by 0.5 pts. Sighhh.

I sat up until watching the Mavs game and was ahead on the night. Woke up and got knocked out of my 50/50s leaving me down…

• DomTwan

Durant at $9500 on DK?

ALL IN

• DomTwan

Aminu/Len burned my late night lineups last night into a greasy dumpster fire.

• DomTwan

@S7ubs said...

Had 100% exposure to Aminu last night.

Ditto, I feel your pain.

• tim51278

Nvm

• JSteele

Tyus Jones is on Minnesota

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).