7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dominicanpapi

Wonder how the Aminu news affects Harkless/Turner. I assume Harkless moves to the 4 spot.

• JSteele

My initial thoughts for today’s slate

A few guys I love tonight:

Kyle Lowry: A lot of people will be on Westy but I like the opposite side of the matchup tonight. Kyle has been shooting quite poorly but he has still been putting up 40+ FPTs. In a good matchup I like him to breakout tonight.

Avery Bradley: The guy had his worst shooting game of the season last time out against Denver and still put up 40 FPTs. He’s only 6,500 on DK.

Robert Covington: Embiid is out for rest tonight and it appears that Jahlil will be on a 20-25 minutes limit once again. This will open up a bunch of usage for Philly. At only 4,400, i’m willing to take a chance that we see a vintage Covington performance from last season where he takes a whole ton of shots and gets a bunch of other stats as well.

KAT: Towns got into foul trouble last night and it might scare off a few from playing him but he was well on his way to 60 FPTs if he didn’t. Tonight he’s got another good matchup and unlike his matchup yesterday, Orlando is somewhat decent at defending every other position.

I’m building my core around these guys

• cheddarbob

This may be the only time all year I don’t plug in Harden into my cash lineups.

Give me all the Kyle Lowry though.

• DomTwan

Do we just plug Seth Curry into all of our lineups tonight?

Min salary for a dude who is going to see a ton of volume with all of the injuries seems like a mortal lock.

• jessedio

Had a ton of Seth Curry last night but also had Len :( so just broke even.

At least we have 11 games today. Ownership will be spread out.

• DomTwan

@jessedio said...

t least we have 11 games today.

Feels good to have 11 games on the slate today, lots of more ways to go about lineup construction, and we won’t have too much overlap hopefully.

• traviswhite

I think that guy touting Bojan yesterday was a day short….will have him in a few tonight

• erizos17

Is Kemba safe today?

• cheddarbob

So much Mavs value on this slate. Worries me they are on a B2B on the road @ GS.

• frugal

@cheddarbob said...

So much Mavs value on this slate. Worries me they are on a B2B on the road @ GS.

I’ve got to throw in a few though. Someone has to produce even in a blow out.

• lloydjv1

@DomTwan said...

Aminu/Len burned my late night lineups last night into a greasy dumpster fire.

Had Aminu, too but also Seth. Came out on the plus side a little.

• traviswhite

am i really considering going to the deing well again?

• Trevorm09

@cheddarbob said...

Seth against his bro? #NarrativeSt

• cheddarbob

@traviswhite said...

am i really considering going to the deing well again?

I’m out on Gorgeous Dong. He hasn’t been the same since Rubio got hurt.

Also, anyone think that Atlanta comes out flat tonight on the back half of a B2B after their big win against Cleveland? I love Dwight in theory but I have a gut feeling Chicago is going to rout them.

• jessedio

@cheddarbob said...

I’m out on Gorgeous Dong. He hasn’t been the same since Rubio got hurt.

Also, anyone think that Atlanta comes out flat tonight on the back half of a B2B after their big win against Cleveland? I love Dwight in theory but I have a gut feeling Chicago is going to rout them.

Dwight is good. His min have been capped around 29 a game so he’ll get that regardless, unless of course foul trouble.

• helogan72

@erizos17 said...

Is Kemba safe today?

Kemba is always a play

• nateW

Not a Mavs fan, but watching Barnes expand his game this year is pretty exciting. He doesn’t get a lot of rebounds and assists, though, but he can definitely score buckets much better than I was expecting.

• DomTwan

What can we project Lilsplashbrocurry’s ownership projection to be?

At 3K I am ALL IN as of right now unless new value opens up.

• DomTwan

Anyone rostering Kawhi Leonard tonight?

That salary is starting to creep up, and rightfully so.

• tarheelsrule44

@nateW said...

Not a Mavs fan, but watching Barnes expand his game this year is pretty exciting. He doesn’t get a lot of rebounds and assists, though, but he can definitely score buckets much better than I was expecting.

He’s averaging 6 RPG, that’s not too bad.

• NickySats

LMA and Kawhi. Liking the Jazz front court prices. Favors returning to form. And don’t forget GODBERT

• DomTwan

Thoughts on Marcus Smart?

Looked real good in the game I watched last week vs. the Bulls.

His price hasn’t jumped much, and he is still coming up high in my model.

• MisterMister

The last week just one damn guy shy. One 40 and i’d have a takedown. Bad pick i’d be cool with, but EVERY damn time it’s an injury. MKG was on his way the other night. Who knows what Aminu could’ve done last night. Tonight will be like please, please come on…

(Marty McFly slams head into steering wheel, car comes to life)

Huuuh!!

• Wander_Bread

Love Kwahi and Blake Griffin tonight

• JGun10

I am not all in on lil Curry replicating last nights performance verse the defense optional guards the Lakers play. Last night was his only game all year of over 20 DK points. His game is scoring dependent, no peripheral stats, and everybody thinks he’s a lock now to go off? Lakers guards won’t be on him tonight, GS plays longer and taller 2/3 men that should give him a problem. Big brother Steph isn’t gonna let little brother come in an out shine him. Seth might be viable in the late slate because of the $3k salary and if he gets his points during garbage time. No way he scores over 20 real life points tonight if the game is somewhat close.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).