7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Ashbyjarr

and Matthews and bogut out too. all resting

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

No JJ, Matthews or Bogut..lmao

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

GS and Dallas lineups are dead imo.

• kpquick24

Those who faded lil curry are about to pay..

• teachmehowtocutty

Mavs resting jj matthews and bogut. Hoping jj is high owned in cash on fd. Had jj seth and barnes.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Nothing like just taking a lose Dallas. Pretty stupid imo and I don’t have a ton of exposure.

• WestCrook1

No exposure to Harry B but exposure to JJ. Had Aminu in cash yesterday and JJ today. What have I done to deserve this

• Nosuckoutplz

Yea, this just makes me not even wanna play NBA. Sucks because the gpp’s are big. I wouldn’t mind if I had a roll. I’d just much rather rail the updates and not “enjoy” then this shit.

Fuck. Idk wtf to do. We need a “sit’s for rest/injury/coaches decision” projection like ownership projections. I’d throw in a few bucks for whoever does it.

• chronoxiong

Earl K. Sneed
    EarlKSneed 1 minute ago With Dirk and D-Will in Dallas, and Devin, Wes, J.J. and Bogut out, the Dallas Mavericks have just nine players available tonight for #DALatGSW.

Thanks a lot Rick Carlisle. My cash lineup was doing decent too.

• Sportsfreak52

so who do you play in the late slate? lmaoo

• Sportsfreak52

is golden state going to rest anyone?

• NBAFTeam1

The Mavericks throwing the white flag before the game even starts. Whenever coaches decide to rest guys it is always interesting. The Mavs played 5 games in 9 days, and after this have a break until the 14th. Rest is extremely important, but when you have your starting pg out, how can you rest your back-up?

• jokah03

Had a good lineup going late in FD. Of course I have barea..why wouldn’t I. Sigh.

• lovetohate

had a lineup doing great but had bogut , plus kd and with everyone out im sure it gs starters wont get major run. night is a wrap for me.

• cullyp81

“No need for late swap” they say…
    “It rarely happens once the reg season starts” they say…
    “They” obviously don’t play nba DFS enough

• mbyrd75

Lowry one board from the triple double

• BigRay

yep need one more board from him and now that SA made a run…time for Beard to jam it out until half…

• Kegjmr

Worth playing any gs guys in late slate or just use lillard McCollum with clips bigs and mavs scrubs

• rockpie

• xpac21

have barea in every lineup…remind me wtf they got rid of late swap? i think im done with nba

• DirkDigglerz

• S7ubs

Thank you Lowry

• Wander_Bread

Some bullshit w the no late swap. Wes Matthews smh

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I went all in on Seth Curry, and Steven Adams did well for me. Let’s see what happens.

• frugal

Alright. I’m done with DK other than 1 or 2 entries into the arcade. Been burned by no late swap already too many times. Moving my action over to Yahoo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).