7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

Tripled my money as usual easy easy night.

• CJtheGrump

Ish and KCP. 9.9K salary, 74.25 DK points. That’s a nice call from Noto and StevieTPFL on the morning grind.

• KRD227

Ended up cashing in cash games and just missed by a few points in GPPs. I was nervous being just under 220 with only Seth Curry and Leonard left to play…luckily they came through.

I mini stacked Wash-Bos and NY-NJ but didn’t use Porter. He was relatively safe due to Bostons poor rebounding but Beal getting injured opened up the door for more shots. I almost always get Wall wrong for whatever reason. I figured a few from Dallas would sit or get reduced minutes so I avoided all their starters. Tomorrow looks rough, may sit that out!

• 123OMAR786

What is the point of premium tools when they are all wrong?

Kawahi and kat were recommended LOL

• jreidlivewire

What happened to Lillard last night? 9 FP on DK?

• DirkDigglerz

@123OMAR786 said...

What is the point of premium tools when they are all wrong?

Kawahi and kat were recommended LOL

Kawhi played well bro

• Jfud81

Give me an announcment prior to lock that you’re going to rest half your team in early-November, Rick Carlisle.

Idiot coaches.

• JeremiahBear

Yes, having J.J. sit cost me some money. And it wasn’t even GTD or mentioned. It did suck.

• piranha

Is there is way for me to view all DK points for each player currently without going through each lineup in the contest?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.