• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

Lots of stars for a 5 game slate, you almost have to stack both sides of one of the games in the hopes it stays close and the stars get their full compliment of minutes.
    I’m leaning Lebron and Harden with some other value guys sprinkled in from that game. Can’t believe I might roster JR Smith (GPP) but it might actually happen lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Morning gents. At first look, it looks like a balanced LU night, not too much value as of now

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

Lots of stars for a 5 game slate, you almost have to stack both sides of one of the games in the hopes it stays close and the stars get their full compliment of minutes.
    I’m leaning Lebron and Harden with some other value guys sprinkled in from that game. Can’t believe I might roster JR Smith (GPP) but it might actually happen lol

JR Smith threw up

• underdawgs

@elving188 said...

JR Smith threw up

Lol yeah my fingers didn’t even want to type it… I did just make a Brow / Boogie / Lowry / Derozan lineup that I don’t hate either. Weird slate but kinda fun

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

Lol yeah my fingers didn’t even want to type it… I did just make a Brow / Boogie / Lowry / Derozan lineup that I don’t hate either. Weird slate but kinda fun

I’m back on Simmons. He’s gonna triple double tonight vs SAC! Gimme all the rebounds for him and Embiid!

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

Am I just chasing points with Kevin Love today?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@srcripps said...

Not necessarily. Gonna be a lot of points to go around. But he’s not gonna have quite as easy a match up vs Capela if he plays at the 5. But it’ll be a high scoring game. So it makes for a nice stackable game!

• underdawgs

@srcripps said...

Love is doing most of his damage from the outside, I like Love a lot today. Pulls Capela out of the paint, which is why I don’t like Capela as much.

• AVivier

Harden seems like the obvious play at first glance.

• bucherpsu08

Man this slate is ridiculously top heavy. I don’t see any mid to lower tier options that I like at all.

• pick6er

@AVivier said...

He did hang two 70 fp games against LeBron last year. But I’m feeling more EG today.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@AVivier said...

Harden is a nice play almost always. The trick tonight will be WHO. Most of the high price studs tonight will most likely all go for 50+ pricing is tight tonight. I’ll probably only play one. So the rest of my lineup doesn’t suffer. Doesn’t seem like a great stars and scrubs night. As of now of course! It’s early yet.

• pick6er

@bucherpsu08 said...

Man this slate is ridiculously top heavy. I don’t see any mid to lower tier options that I like at all.

I thought the exact same. I’ll probably run 2 C’s in the 5k range and maybe Fox for relief.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@AVivier said...

Tonight is tough. The one pivot off of Harden I could see is Gordon & Ryan Anderson. If their shots are falling Harden will give them the ball all night. On the flip side, I think you pair them with Bron & Love. But, I’m sure I’ll also have a Harden line up or two, lmao.

• AVivier

@apeterson8809 said...

Tonight is tough. The one pivot off of Harden I could see is Gordon & Ryan Anderson. If their shots are falling Harden will give them the ball all night. On the flip side, I think you pair them with Bron & Love. But, I’m sure I’ll also have a Harden line up or two, lmao.

Anderson is just so bad at home. Hasn’t hit 18 DKFPs once this year at home, and was bad the entire season at home last year.

• DirkDigglerz

Toronto guys could be sneaky

• MrPerfekt7

Locking in James Harden tonight, he put up a show Sunday night, team is well rested and top that it seams like Cavs have no one to guard him except Lebron. And it’s a nationally televised game.
    Give me Buddy Heild as well, he has been on a roll lately and at that price you can’t beat it on DK
    John Wall???? Well after losing to Ball in LA, I think Wall is going to show out and take the youngster to school in front of all the Wiz fans.

Embid/Simmons stack look nice
    Anyone on Julius Randle on a B2B?

• Cj_populair

Im rocking with Simmons & Bron at first glance

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

Not if you keep talking about them. shhhhh lmao

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

Yep Delon Wright and Jonas

• gillio

This is a perfect spot to play kuzma. People won’t play him because he just burnt them but he’s still playing 35ish minutes and he gets the wizards who SF have crushed lately (see: Warren, Lebron and Barnes).

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Locking in James Harden tonight, he put up a show Sunday night, team is well rested and top that it seams like Cavs have no one to guard him except Lebron. And it’s a nationally televised game.
    Give me Buddy Heild as well, he has been on a roll lately and at that price you can’t beat it on DK
    John Wall???? Well after losing to Ball in LA, I think Wall is going to show out and take the youngster to school in front of all the Wiz fans.

Embid/Simmons stack look nice
    Anyone on Julius Randle on a B2B?

Yeah the Simmons/Embiid does look nice. I thought Wall was gonna eat Lonzo alive last time they played just a week or two ago! But Wall did absolutely f*** all that game. Could be a spot to go back.

• Knicks2015

Anyone care for some John Wall?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@gillio said...

This is a perfect spot to play kuzma. People won’t play him because he just burnt them but he’s still playing 35ish minutes and he gets the wizards who SF have crushed lately (see: Warren, Lebron and Barnes).

Agreed. I’ll fire him up again tonight. It’s just a better spot anyway than last night.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Knicks2015 said...

Anyone care for some John Wall?

I’d rather shell out $200 more for Westbrook. But I’m way more likely to pay down to Simmons off Wall at 1k less than Wall and he’s eligible at PG on DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).