• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• malickiville

@ribeyeshrimp said...

Wizards game is funny that team should be up by 25 at haltime. Lakers on b2b cross country against the Wiz.

The thing with the Wizards is that no one thinks as highly of them, as they do themselves. They are “ok”, but I certainly don’t think they are that good. They have talent, but they are mentally weak—-similar to Houston type of team. talent, no doubt. soft? no doubt.

That’s my take. They have good players, and Wall is very good, but they don’t have any legit super stars imo that can push them to the next level. Maybe they change my perception of them this year, but I don’t see it.

• eleanorRigby

Phew. I can finally relax. Came home from work, cut the yard, made dinner, cleaned the kitchen (wife is not feeling well) and set my lineups. Time for some Merlot and questioning my thought process on why I chose that scrub instead of that other scrub.

• tcjr1212

@vandymark said...

You’ll win big money tonight

I love my lineup tonight.

I’m screwed

• Beckhams3Fingers

I do like seeing Beal at 10% owned though, I’ll take that.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

50% markieff not enough

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I liked Morris for cash, but ended up passing on him to craft the exact lineup I wanted. He’s 48.3% in my cash game tonight and off to a hot start.

• billholler

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Beal one turnover already my night is done!!!! (that’s us every night on here lmao!)

Damn it I’m all in on Wall and they are already blowing out the Lakers. My night is ruined.

• Whacko

@jadoninc said...

The more you hate your lineup the better it will do. You might win alll the monies tonight

Oh I have extreme hate for this….

Jerami Grant in this LU… This is what happens when you make a lineup just to enter contests using the APP for DK and you think you can make it home by lock from work…

Yep I broke the golden rule….Should have just skipped the slate.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@eleanorRigby said...

Phew. I can finally relax. Came home from work, cut the yard, made dinner, cleaned the kitchen (wife is not feeling well) and set my lineups. Time for some Merlot and questioning my thought process on why I chose that scrub instead of that other scrub.

Because it was on sale? Higher alcohol content?

Oh, you’re talking about the basketball players, not the wine.

• skankinmat

100% LONZO…JUSTWINBABY

• jglumsic

Well that’s great think markief just got hurt he limped to the bench

• fanturds

uh oh..Morris took himself out of the game and is getting his leg checked out.

edit: heading to locker room

• tcjr1212

@tcjr1212 said...

I love my lineup tonight.

I’m screwed

Of course Morris gets hurt minutes after I post this.

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Morris seems like he got injured. Could be done for the night…

• jglumsic

@fanturds said...

uh oh..Morris took himself out of the game and is getting his leg checked out.

Now head to locker room. And it already begins

• eleanorRigby

@Epignosis said...

Because it was on sale? Higher alcohol content?

Oh, you’re talking about the basketball players, not the wine.

Cracked me up. Thanks.

• skankinmat

Wow. It really is just perfect that he is the quintessential cash play and gets hurt in the first few minutes.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@sanders_tj said...

Completely faded Glass and Boogie. My lineups are screwed haha

I’m on the same train as you today. Lets see how it fares.

• biardo6

Only 12% exposure to Keef. I’m feeling it.

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Morris probably done for the night.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

50% markieff not enough

And he’s hurt.

Lmao every single night.

• NoLimits0

Man not a single mention of Morris here today. No experts really talked about it. Yet somehow 32% owned in GPP 50% in cash. I hope karma is real.

I bet all the experts just went with Harden/LeBron and fillers like Morris, Anderson, Ariza, and Crowder.

No such thing as ownership pivots. Once the ownership comes out all the ownership on these guys will be massive.

• SISguys

NBA players have to be the softest professional athletes in the world.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Well that’s great think markief just got hurt he limped to the bench

ouch… helps my oubre tonight though.. rolling single bullet on the small slates.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@HandlesUp said...

Morris probably done for the night.

My nightly injury.

MKG
    TJ Warren
    Markieff

Sure I’m missing others.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).